light tanks lights

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

D4RKER MATTER #21 Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:53 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 28128 battles
  • [IN]

What is going on is the fact that wot console is in the worst shape it's ever been. Way back at the beginning was the best fun game out there, then gradually started to go downhill but only a little . Nowadays the updates are game changing and downright obnoxious . Any time i play now makes me cringe , how on God's green earth did cartoons and anime whatever tf that is manage to work it's way in! And don't get me started on the tanks or gameplay. I am a casual player (was) and I am kicking myself for buying more premium time, i would get more satisfaction by throwing money down toilet.for the people that still play this game and enjoy it i take my hat of to you,but fact is there are many fun things to do but logging in to wot console is most definitely not one of them

M1911COLT 45 #22 Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:17 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 17312 battles

View Postbux1303, on 14 September 2018 - 07:53 AM, said:

Sry but u also drove yesterday 15 games in a light tank. so please stop crying...

There are also a lot TD's in 1 game.

I think u be a victim of of the SHARPSHOTER merctank OP. Cause in stage 4 or 5 u need 3 times  "spot 3 enemys and kill 1"

When a merc OP needs only TD's u see lot of camping TD's in game and so on and so on...

Don't be worry. It will end like WG says SOON or in the near future :)

Stop crying? Im being kamikazed game after game, im not kamikazeing other players, hell even other payers never did it to the extent it is happening now. And don't try to be one of those "stop crying" losers nobody likes you.

ScrubOlicious73 #23 Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:56 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 6128 battles

View PostM1911COLT 45, on 16 September 2018 - 01:17 AM, said:

Stop crying? Im being kamikazed game after game, im not kamikazeing other players, hell even other payers never did it to the extent it is happening now. And don't try to be one of those "stop crying" losers nobody likes you.

Speaking of them, I am sure Shrimp will be in here to say exactly that.

USSWISCONSIN94 #24 Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:59 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12009 battles
  • [47R]
Do think they overdid it a lot with the mercs being pretty much "get XXXX of Damage, XP in a light when the tank (Sharpshooter) has nothing to do with them nor is french. Should have the OP to do with American and German Mediums and British Heavies instead of french lights

http://www.wotinfo.n...N94&server=xbox

youtube.com/channel/UCkXtmp3Ikozzl-K73GuxxNQ

Will WG ever have WoT offline like they promised?

Warthog II #25 Posted 16 September 2018 - 07:07 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 43125 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostM1911COLT 45, on 14 September 2018 - 03:22 AM, said:

So ive never been one to complain that lights are OP but ive been suicide run 8 games in a row where a light tank will look at me, auto lock me and hound me to death and be immediately killed after killing me because he decided to kill me in front of my entire team. This game is actually unplayable right now, they act like overly aggressive bots, it makes no sense. Am i the only person having this problem right now? I know there is an Op for a light tank but holy smokes. War gaming do something because im done until the suicide lights are toned down, and judging from the forums i'm not the only one.

Whats happening to this game :(

In the early days of the game, it was common for higher tier meds and heavies to yolo lights, take out a single light tank 2 or more tiers lower at the cost of all of their HP

I witnessed a E75 yolo a light tank today and give it's broadside to 3+ tanks.   

All sorts of tanks still go to the east ridge on Westfield and give up their broadside to a light or medium that spots them going away from the main fight.  

Bad players are picking lights instead of going to really odd spots for their tanks?

Recently, Team Destruction on Westfield/Panama, a platoon of two IS-7's decided to try to flank on the east ridge, I guess, and they didn't do any damage whatsoever until the game was unwinnable.  They might be the type to think they need to drive around in cruise control at all times when in a light tank.

Spoiler

The Tusk contract needs amended regardless.

Some people claim Ensk should be tier restricted.   I don't believe their lies. 

Imagine if this forum had only players who actually win more than lose trying to tell others how to play. Would be the best forum ever. Instead, we have a bunch of bad advice from players who lose more often than not trying to tell their betters how to play their tanks.

Warthog II #26 Posted 16 September 2018 - 07:09 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 43125 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostScrubOlicious73, on 16 September 2018 - 03:56 AM, said:

Speaking of them, I am sure Shrimp will be in here to say exactly that.

My winrate hasn't been hurt too badly, simply picking a high tier light tank and not mindlessly-yoloing already puts your team in a better situation to win.

Some people claim Ensk should be tier restricted.   I don't believe their lies. 

Imagine if this forum had only players who actually win more than lose trying to tell others how to play. Would be the best forum ever. Instead, we have a bunch of bad advice from players who lose more often than not trying to tell their betters how to play their tanks.

MockCrescent323 #27 Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:02 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 16959 battles
I am confused. Where is the "learn how to aim scrub" crowd?

Also tagged with light tanks, lights

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users