Jump to content


Squirrel !


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

qp Motorhead qp #1 Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:53 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17279 battles
  • 329
  • Member since:
    09-22-2016
 Just amazed at how many tanks will stop in the open. Having to shoot at light tanks.

DaLuckyDawg #2 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:42 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 30860 battles
  • 534
  • Member since:
    06-27-2017
Yep, laugh every time I see people on the way to A1 on El Halluf and stop to  to go shoot at a light as soon as they are spotted in the valley.  And, way too often they are on the open and ultimately get spotted and hammered by a sniper on the other side. SMH.

GhostRider110 #3 Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:15 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 22667 battles
  • 146
  • [SCIT]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013
Good Up! Reference :-)

TennisMan56 #4 Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21589 battles
  • 238
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017
I agree with this but as of late to many red light tanks have made the red team look great with greens having 3 or 4 camping heavy who think they are snipers, get pulverized for the red snipers, then leave the back side open. I think they should stay behind the rocks let the red med. and lights come up the hill then destroy them in the greens back field. This tacks the red snipers out of the game.  

Corporal Upham #5 Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:41 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26587 battles
  • 1,045
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostDaLuckyDawg, on 14 September 2018 - 05:42 AM, said:

Yep, laugh every time I see people on the way to A1 on El Halluf and stop to  to go shoot at a light as soon as they are spotted in the valley.  And, way too often they are on the open and ultimately get spotted and hammered by a sniper on the other side. SMH.

 

Wait, you have teammates who go to the map control points?

Lines ground to tier 10: E5, E4, E3, T57, XM551, T92, E50M, BC25t, T-100 LT, T-62, 140, IS7, 183, CAX


qp Motorhead qp #6 Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:25 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17279 battles
  • 329
  • Member since:
    09-22-2016

View PostTennisMan56, on 14 September 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

I agree with this but as of late to many red light tanks have made the red team look great with greens having 3 or 4 camping heavy who think they are snipers, get pulverized for the red snipers, then leave the back side open. I think they should stay behind the rocks let the red med. and lights come up the hill then destroy them in the greens back field. This tacks the red snipers out of the game.  

Oh no!  through 3 squirrels out and watch the Ritalin Riders go



TennisMan56 #7 Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:06 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21589 battles
  • 238
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017

View Postqp Motorhead qp, on 15 September 2018 - 10:25 AM, said:

Oh no!  through 3 squirrels out and watch the Ritalin Riders go

 

4 top tier heavy tanks sticking out tank for 1 missed shot on 1 or 2 swift moving light tanks. 4 destroyer tanks from red, not spotted, tracking them and taking most of their hp in less then 2 minutes. Reminds me of the Roadrunner and Coyote cartoon from the late 1970's.  

Wroclaw #8 Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:09 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 43124 battles
  • 3,887
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View Postqp Motorhead qp, on 14 September 2018 - 11:53 AM, said:

 Just amazed at how many tanks will stop in the open. Having to shoot at light tanks.

 

because Lights cant be ignored, & the sooner they are delt with the better.

TennisMan56 #9 Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:12 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21589 battles
  • 238
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017

View PostWroclaw, on 15 September 2018 - 10:09 PM, said:

 

because Lights cant be ignored, & the sooner they are delt with the better.

 

Yes but not at the expense of heavy's hp by unseen tank destroyers, that they can not hit.




5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users