WOT HELP WOTHP

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

ApachecNative #21 Posted 28 September 2018 - 04:57 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 32065 battles

View PostTinysyokums, on 25 September 2018 - 12:10 PM, said:

how do I submit a ticket reporting an opposing player spamming me with invitations when the ' capture screenshot' function doesn't work on that screen. he did it in live play

You don't  sounds like you're referring to console invites that pop up  on the screen while playing a game or on the dashboard.Like it would do when you unlock an achievement overlapping the screen or  like the old 360 game invites.Since that way of invitations is not part of the game itself that would explain why you can't screen shot it. If you don't know them and you wish not to play with them. You just go to their profile page on the console and click block or change your console settings to friends only. Because if you click the start button aka menu button while in the garage to see your invitations then press A it will show you who sent them and you can take screenshots there.If the name is not there. Then  that has to do with MS and Sony console invites not WG so you would just block them.But to me sounds like they wanted to party chat so they could cry over how well or bad you may or may not have played or killed their tank or a distraction to keep you from playing.Best to just block them.

View PostRaiBOT01, on 27 September 2018 - 11:39 AM, said:

:) 

Rai correct me if i'm wrong

Edited by ApachecNative, 28 September 2018 - 05:01 AM.

Proflex08 #22 Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:09 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17529 battles
  • [PAC]

View PostJamCar0ne, on 22 September 2018 - 06:15 PM, said:

Hello, I'd like to sign up as a student.  

Have only been playing a few months and have learned a ton reading this site, but still have a lot to learn. 

Apologies for the delayed response, been busy with stuff around the house and haven't really had time to look at the forums too much. I'll PM halopro and see what we can do for you, what system do you play on? 

View PostRaiBOT01, on 27 September 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

The post has been pinned :) 

Thanks for the assistance Raibot. 

View Postbenjamin021201, on 27 September 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

I would like to sign up to help as a trainer. I have a lot of experience from PC and on console and I can give some helpful tips. Where should I go to sign up?

I'll PM halopro and pr0fit0fcanabis to get you involved when I get home from work. 

Need help? Try Wot help. By players for players. 

http://forum-console...estions-thread/

"never interrupt the enemy while they are making a mistake, that would be rude","If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid " the Mighty Jingles. 

JamCar0ne #23 Posted 01 October 2018 - 09:05 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12985 battles

View Postvolcanosarecool, on 25 September 2018 - 06:04 PM, said:

Welcome! :great: Always need more peeps. 1st rule - always, always, always understand that many people love to complain and moan about everything (ignore them) 2nd - for the most part don't race up the lines to tier ten. You can more quickly through Tier 1-4, but (only my opinion) starting in tiers 4 and five you really need to know your tank, and have a very well trained crew for it. Tier 5 starts to get the better than average to the really good players in them. But good luck :great: and I hope to see you soon! :justwait::playing::popcorn:

Thanks for the welcome and great rules too.  The whiners are everywhere but seem to be concentrated in tier V (more so on weekends).  Currently working on building up my main crews by eliting tanks rather than quickly moving on to the the next tank, plus it opens more branches of the tree this way. 

View PostProflex08, on 28 September 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

Apologies for the delayed response, been busy with stuff around the house and haven't really had time to look at the forums too much. I'll PM halopro and see what we can do for you, what system do you play on?  

I am on the PS4.  Platooned with another forum member the other night and he taught me a lot about the mechanics of the game.  Eye opening stuff.

pingwrx #24 Posted 01 October 2018 - 09:15 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24121 battles
  • [REDIT]

View PostJamCar0ne, on 01 October 2018 - 01:05 PM, said:

Thanks for the welcome and great rules too.  The whiners are everywhere but seem to be concentrated in tier V (more so on weekends).  Currently working on building up my main crews by eliting tanks rather than quickly moving on to the the next tank, plus it opens more branches of the tree this way. 

I am on the PS4.  Platooned with another forum member the other night and he taught me a lot about the mechanics of the game.  Eye opening stuff.

This game really is about knowledge there are those that seek it or the ones that don’t care to the latter usually get wrecked by the people with the knowledge.

The Flea Sniper #25 Posted 02 October 2018 - 01:07 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 5966 battles

View PostProflex08, on 18 September 2018 - 09:13 PM, said:

Are you on Xbox or PS4? 

Xbox one

WarHammer814 #26 Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:04 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7397 battles
I would like to sign up for some help.  I’d like to get better and feel more confident going into matches.  

WarHammer814 #27 Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:24 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7397 battles
Pingwrx, I pm’d you

Proflex08 #28 Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:08 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17529 battles
  • [PAC]

View PostWarHammer814, on 07 November 2018 - 12:24 AM, said:

Pingwrx, I pm’d you

My apologies for not chiming in sooner, I've updated the original post to include the list of trainers that I should have added to begin with. 

Need help? Try Wot help. By players for players. 

http://forum-console...estions-thread/

"never interrupt the enemy while they are making a mistake, that would be rude","If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid " the Mighty Jingles. 

WolfEagle1 #29 Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:51 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4018 battles

MaximumFusion #30 Posted 20 December 2018 - 04:51 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 14726 battles
  • [USMC_]
Having a problem lately with scoring a arsonist or demolition medal for a merc. Tank op. I don't know why I've got 138 arsonist medals & about the same for demo. but lately when I get lucky enough to torch a tank it gets extinguished or a teammate well let burn down its hp a little & kill before I get the kill. Any ideas? Any advice you have will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
"Adapt and overcome"
Semper Fi Til I Die!!

Neurotic Cell #31 Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:33 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23125 battles
  • [FLT]

View PostScrubOlicious73, on 26 September 2018 - 08:17 PM, said:

Pretty sure he pulled up and killed you by shooting your lower plate or because you were angled, it made the pike nose flat on your left side, which is an easy pen if so. If you are that close to a red, you shouldn't have angled because of what happened, me personally, I would have face hugged him, pull back shoot at weak spot and go back to face hug. Just my opinion of course.

What do you know, you scrub?

"Win or lose, naught to choose - all men are equal when their memory fades. No one knows, friends or foes, if Valhalla lies beyond the grave." - Motörhead “Deaf Forever”

Neurotic Cell #32 Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:37 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23125 battles
  • [FLT]

View PostMaximumFusion, on 19 December 2018 - 11:51 PM, said:

Having a problem lately with scoring a arsonist or demolition medal for a merc. Tank op. I don't know why I've got 138 arsonist medals & about the same for demo. but lately when I get lucky enough to torch a tank it gets extinguished or a teammate well let burn down its hp a little & kill before I get the kill. Any ideas? Any advice you have will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
"Adapt and overcome"

I'm on a the same requirement (Plaguebringer, in my case) but just started this stage last night.  My approach right now is to identify a tank that I know I can set on fire easily (engine shots) or rack easily.  The key, with extinguishers, is to get that shot when they're already low on health.  With any luck, they'll burn down one or two iterations and that's it.  Ammo racking is more about hitting it twice, in most cases.  Once will damage it, the second shot will blow the top, just depending on what tank and ammo you're using.  In both cases (fire and ammo rack) there's an element of luck involved anyway, since everything is based on RNG (percent chance of fire, percent chance of module damage, etc.). 

"Win or lose, naught to choose - all men are equal when their memory fades. No one knows, friends or foes, if Valhalla lies beyond the grave." - Motörhead “Deaf Forever”

TheGreatBaggins #33 Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:40 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6666 battles
  • [UKIP1]
I’m wondering if there’s any chance in the future that I could get tips or help on how to perform a little better in my tanks. I’m confident in my ability to play them however I want to know how to do so at a better level and how to postition myself on maps or move with my team, I don’t at all feel like I’m the worst of the worst but I do feel that there is a lot of improvement that could be made with the right help from the right people rather than always trying to learn from mistakes in difficult situations within a match. Anything anyone can say or do to help is appreciated a lot and welcomed without complaint

pingwrx #34 Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:04 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24121 battles
  • [REDIT]

View PostTheGreatBaggins, on 10 January 2019 - 04:40 AM, said:

I’m wondering if there’s any chance in the future that I could get tips or help on how to perform a little better in my tanks. I’m confident in my ability to play them however I want to know how to do so at a better level and how to postition myself on maps or move with my team, I don’t at all feel like I’m the worst of the worst but I do feel that there is a lot of improvement that could be made with the right help from the right people rather than always trying to learn from mistakes in difficult situations within a match. Anything anyone can say or do to help is appreciated a lot and welcomed without complaint

Your in the UK Europe?

TheGreatBaggins #35 Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:30 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6666 battles
  • [UKIP1]

View Postpingwrx, on 10 January 2019 - 03:04 PM, said:

Your in the UK Europe?

Yeah U.K. 

The Whammer 76 #36 Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:15 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16334 battles

I would like to cut off the ruff edges of my game. I am a decent player and have grown a lot in the last 2 years. Looking for a mentor to improve my short falls which I would say above all are the constant lone wolf sickness, rushing the the weak flank, loosing the sight of the big picture to when I am wrapped up in a head to head conflict, and being to trusting of my team to support.

I need a patient coolheaded guide to push me in the right direction!

XBOX 1 in the US, willing to play either server 
:playing:

RAGINGxHULK #37 Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:44 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15201 battles
  • [JUGS]
How do I change my profile pic on here?

RAGINGxHULK #38 Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:11 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15201 battles
  • [JUGS]
Never mind. I found it

squiggle_xx #39 Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:19 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 22053 battles
  • [-W-]

Is it still possible to sign up as a trainer, is there any requirements.

If so what are the requirements?

I’m willing to help out if possible 

geolow477 #40 Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:38 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 26277 battles
  • [RSPCT]

Hi, I tried to post my question in the main tank academy section but made a complete hash of it so I thought I’d try to get it right here! I’m a pretty average player but enjoy playing despite my limited ability. My question is: I haven’t  done too well in higher tier heavies like IS-3, Conquerer, IS-7 etc. but for some reason I’m doing much better in the 53TP. Does anyone know why this might be? If I knew what was going on I might be able to improve my performance in the IS-7 which I like playing but paradoxically get consistently bad results in. Can anyone help? Thanks 

Geo

Also tagged with WOT HELP WOTHP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users