Multiple upright countdown timer reset should not happen! (with support video)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

P6X330 #1 Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:09 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 12017 battles
  • [AMXS]

This is a duplication of the entry I made into the "General" section;

When you end up in a position that triggers the upright timer, you get a 10 seconds penalty.

It often turns into a cluster issue, because the timer resets itself several times for reason beyond the gamer's control.

The clock should run down and should certainly not be reset by any external factor;

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

VKSheridan #2 Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:23 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21414 battles

Self-tip is supposed to get you upright after penalty’s after being tilted.  In your video, you were “retilted” with each bump by the other light which reset the counter.  It looks like it’s working as intended.  Gotta admit, red done good saving shells but easily could have killed you if he had let your timer expire.....LOL

Edit:  What really hurts is when you flip, your counter is almost to zero and a green tries to right you without knowing you were about to flip anyways.  Being a concerned and helpful mate, he keeps trying much to your dismay.....

Warthog II #3 Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:41 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 39368 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostVKSheridan, on 23 September 2018 - 04:23 PM, said:

Edit:  What really hurts is when you flip, your counter is almost to zero and a green tries to right you without knowing you were about to flip anyways.  Being a concerned and helpful mate, he keeps trying much to your dismay.....

I wouldn't try to flip a green over unless they use the "immobilized" or "help".   I've had a few times where the flip time has been delayed because some green tank made contact.

As far as the OP,  reds being able to reset the timer seems like fair play to me.

Some people claim Ensk should be tier restricted.   I don't believe their lies. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users