Potemkin War Stories hard start Sexton I

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

twocruel4u2c #1 Posted 24 September 2018 - 01:41 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 13694 battles
  • [ONE]

I got another bug in War stories in Potemkin.    I was playing my Sexton I and if I fall off a cliff while they are capping the last base ( it seems). It will lock the game up at the After Battle Screen before it shows if it was defeat and results ( ribbons,  ops done  etc..)  .I have to restart game to get out of it.  The game has done it to me twice so far with the same tank tonight.  I have video of it.  It is around the 3 min mark.

twocruel4u2c #2 Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:02 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 13694 battles
  • [ONE]

I played 2 games back to back tonight,  I was playing the Toska in Potemkin and I won the battle and got the lock up at the same screen.   After having to restart after the first game I decided to unplugged Xb1.  Got back in game and checked log and game was there.  When selecting the game from the log it also locks up.  Had to restart the game again.   Then I played the 2nd game and got the lock up.  Have videos  of both game and the log lock ups if you need them.    Played  2 games in BIA one with kv3 and one with the Toska with no locks ups.   Then played another game in Potemkin with the Toska with no lock up. Then I noticed something.   At end of the games that locked up there was no after battle cutscene where the narrator talks about the battle and the speech he is giving at the end of the battle is cut off.. I checks all my vids of the lock ups all do the same thing. So maybe it has to do with that.

twocruel4u2c #3 Posted 09 December 2018 - 10:00 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 13694 battles
  • [ONE]
This is still happening.  Toska on Potemkin.    I just locked up on the first after battle screen and the also the log locks up when trying to check the results. Have to restart game to continue to play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users