Toggleable Garage Option

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

MASHMAN 90 #1 Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:36 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30172 battles

Hey there, thought of an idea similar to World of Warships on the PC Version. How about Toggleable Garages?

Some like Old Garage, Some like the New Jungle, I prefer Jungle "however" the Sun usually ruins a good shot due to Brightness. I would like a Night Jungle Option.

Options below which would be available all year round and can change on a Toggle so if people want Old Halloween all year then should be ok.

Options could include...

• Old Garage (Before 4.5)
  • New Jungle (After 4.5)
  • Night Jungle
  • Rotation (New Jungle but when WG Update the Seasons, the Jungle Changes)

Seasons

• Spring Meadow
  • Summer House (or something Sunny)
  • Forest with Brown Leaves for Autumn
  • Snow Setting with some Igloos for Winter

Festivals

• Old Halloween Garage
  •  New Night Halloween Jungle
  •  Haunted House with some Ghosts popping up from time to time going "ooooo"
  •  Maybe Day Grass Near a Lake with some Running Bunnies (and some eggs on a wooden lamp post) for Easter
  •  Santa's Grotto with some Reindeer for Xmas
  •  Old Garage for Easter and Christmas

Spoiler

MASHMAN 90 #2 Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:38 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30172 battles
Kinda went overboard with Garage ideas but hopefully you get the point :)

Spoiler

AXELXu7 #3 Posted 29 September 2018 - 04:23 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 23513 battles
This game could use more customization in general. Different reticles, paints and UI elements.

My personal favorite garage is the Bat-Cave from (I think?) the Korean Gamescom or E-sports event, not sure which.
Actually spoiled a sport once.

BrendenF-99 #4 Posted 29 September 2018 - 11:37 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 28276 battles
  • [-ALF-]
i remember sitting in the Halloween garage while slowly turning mad because of the damn wolves howling constantly, i though it would be nice to have the option to change garages to have the one i want, also being in Australia we don't celebrate Halloween as much, so i don't really care for the haloween garage and would much prefer the original ones to always be an option to use

VKSheridan #5 Posted 30 September 2018 - 12:38 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21414 battles
I like the idea.  It won’t help my gameplay but at least I don’t keep thinking I’m getting Amazon next rotation every time I go to the garage....LOL

MASHMAN 90 #6 Posted 30 September 2018 - 07:32 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30172 battles

View PostVKSheridan, on 30 September 2018 - 12:38 AM, said:

I like the idea.  It won’t help my gameplay but at least I don’t keep thinking I’m getting Amazon next rotation every time I go to the garage....LOL

lol yeah, i hate Amazon, north just seems like Arctic Region (okay) but South is almost a dead zone, particularly from the North. the Valley on Arctic Region was bad but workable, Don't think i've won an engagement when spawning in North and going into valley as people can shoot me from the Lake and also on the motorway above so i always have to go North now if i spawn there. South i'm more comfortable due to the motorway but the pipes doesn't stop Arty when i face them but if i play Arty, pipes disrupt the Valley and the middle.

Would be just Cosmetic like buying a Skin on another game (only this is free). While i'm here Brenden has given me another idea.

Sound SFX Toggleable Mode

- None

- Wolves

- Bears

- Growling Dogs

- Cats Purring (could act as a Rabbit Sleeping)

- Ghosts

Then people could have Old Halloween but change SFX to None and then no Howling or they could manually change it to Ghosts or Bears etc at the Users discretion. With the 50 GB Limit i wouldn't have suggested it but now it's lifted, theirs no reason not to suggest things :)

Spoiler

Haukkis #7 Posted 20 October 2018 - 09:23 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 29246 battles
Fantastic idea! Hopefully someone at Wargaming reads this and they implement this idea into future updates, probably too late for update 4.7 but maeby update 4.8... I hate jungle garage so option to switch it back to old pre 4.5 garage would be awesome :)

CallTheCavalry #8 Posted 21 October 2018 - 08:23 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 22018 battles
  • [UEGJL]
A very imaginative thought - something worthwhile to put some effort into reading mind you. While I do like it, I know some people just want to be happy what is provided. Nonetheless, a great suggestion. Love the idea, and keep 'em rolling.

-CTC

Werefetus #9 Posted 29 October 2018 - 01:41 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19353 battles

I love your ideas and have also mentioned this on the past to my friends.

This is the sort of thing WG should do for money.

Skins.

Buy them.

Cosmetics.

Learn from games that make big money. Jebus, how hard is that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users