Feedback from wargaming

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Carebeer_ #1 Posted 24 September 2018 - 09:58 AM

Private

• Players
  • 488 battles

I see alot of angry and negative posts, is it wargaming policy not to address issues players have with the game? I see positive posts being addressed, so the posts are being read, but no response to peop(very passionately) raising a lot of valid concerns. 

Is there a better venue to raise issues?

Jope2209 #2 Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:20 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23603 battles
Yeah, that seems to be the model...alternative way of raising issues is pigeon post, but there was some confusion among pigeons due to some offices being moved and disbanded (JK :teethhappy:)...welcome to the forum btw.

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25

Poll - Choose your least preferred map (removed maps* included, Nomonhan map added to Poll)

DUD3 L3B0W5KI #3 Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:35 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21418 battles

View PostCarebeer_, on 24 September 2018 - 10:58 AM, said:

I see alot of angry and negative posts, is it wargaming policy not to address issues players have with the game? I see positive posts being addressed, so the posts are being read, but no response to peop(very passionately) raising a lot of valid concerns. 

Oh don`t worry...you can count on WG and their reaction to such posts. There can be two reacions from them:

1) They delete the constructive critic post

2) They delete the constructive critic post and they block your account

Welcome to WGs World, where critic don`t matter and only WGs strange point of view exist...even if that means that our lovely game got killed by WG. What they clearly do :(

You can find our German community hereFreies WoT Forum thanks to WarGaming anti-EU attitude and disgusting deleting of non-English speaking communities

EU COMMUNITIES - NEVER FORGET WHAT Wargaming DID TO US

WG BLACK FRIDAY DEAL - THE...DAMAGE...IS...DONE

SoleSurvivor79 #4 Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:26 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29858 battles
  • [KKPK]

View PostCarebeer_, on 24 September 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

Post a cat picture to get attention.

Or a screenshot how you did 1263 dmg in a tier X which made you very proud, they usually react to such threads. 

But never forget: There is no complaining in Soviet Russia! Please feel free to visit the store for a purchase meanwhile!

Edited by SoleSurvivor79, 24 September 2018 - 11:27 AM.

VKSheridan #5 Posted 24 September 2018 - 03:53 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21414 battles

Rai and Max used to go out of their way to reply to complaint posts.  When an clear explanation wouldn’t be accepted in lieu of a misguided demand, I think they realized it’s a no win situation.

If I “constructively” say your wife is fat, your daughter is a floozy and your carpet needs replacing, how should you reply if I’m 100% right?  What if I’m not quite right on the daughter part.  Do you agree with the part about the carpet and fat wife and try to convince me your daughter merely dresses like a bimbo?  Or do you punch me in the face?

Here’s the paradox - What venue is such a “constructive” conversation appropriate?

AleTieCan05 #6 Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:27 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 41308 battles
  • [SAN]

View PostVKSheridan, on 24 September 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

Rai and Max used to go out of their way to reply to complaint posts.  When an clear explanation wouldn’t be accepted in lieu of a misguided demand, I think they realized it’s a no win situation.

If I “constructively” say your wife is fat, your daughter is a floozy and your carpet needs replacing, how should you reply if I’m 100% right?  What if I’m not quite right on the daughter part.  Do you agree with the part about the carpet and fat wife and try to convince me your daughter merely dresses like a bimbo?  Or do you punch me in the face?

Here’s the paradox - What venue is such a “constructive” conversation appropriate?

it can be all right, but WGCB stops saying "we listen to our player base", at most it could say "we listen our player base but we really do not care what they say", it would be much more honest .... IMHO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users