How can I get in contact with wargaming?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

BreezyModsGtA #1 Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:25 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3031 battles
I enjoy wot and I’m very laid back when it comes to wargaming I let them slide a lot. I can’t do it this time I’ve spent a lot on this game and I do enjoy it even at times when things broken I find a way to laugh about it after it’s just a game they say. Most of my most useful premiums are tier 5 and I can’t use them anymore because of the Pz.V/IV problem I’ve tried playing through but I can’t its not fair to the player that pushes through those bottom tier games and makes a difference only to find that when he’s top tier he has to face panthers; yes I said pantherS thiers always a platoon of scumbags with Pz.V/IV’s around to ruin the game. I do not subscribe to the idea if you can’t beat them join them. It is 100% wargamings fault but I blame the scumbags that bought the tank to gain an unfair advantage knowing what it would do to the rest of the communities experience and what will happen now that we let wargaming get away with selling this tank not once but almost every day. The only way to quickly stop a Pz.V/IV is with multiple bdr’s and it doesn’t happen the teams bend over when the 5/4 platoons show up 

AndroidHunter45 #2 Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:20 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18541 battles
  • [RETRO]
i've got a 5 4. it's ok. not great though. 

Xenith_Inc #3 Posted 25 September 2018 - 01:55 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5879 battles

So. What would you like to tell WG? All I see is a stream of consciousness blurted out onto the forum.

Pz 5/4's aren't scary if you know how to deal with them. They turn like a boat, so if you're faster, move around them. They're prone to overextend and get killed.

+++Generally found on PS4 EU server from 5 - 9pm CET+++

My YouTube Channel

BreezyModsGtA #4 Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3031 battles

View PostXenith_Inc, on 25 September 2018 - 01:55 PM, said:

So. What would you like to tell WG? All I see is a stream of consciousness blurted out onto the forum.

Pz 5/4's aren't scary if you know how to deal with them. They turn like a boat, so if you're faster, move around them. They're prone to overextend and get killed.

They’re better than every tier 5 tank, most tier 6 tanks and can easily survive tier 7 games that should be the only explanation you need but if you need more I’ll add a question. Have you ever won a tier 5 game where the enemy team had a platoon of 5/4 players? Don’t lie it doesn’t matter if your team has a skilled platoon if the enemy team has a platoon of 5\4’s you WILL lose even the dumb suicide 5/4 drivers they cause too much damage before they’re destroyed. It’s not easy to hit that tiny turret or lower plate with .40+ accuracy 

Ar var alda #5 Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:18 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7013 battles
  • [DAMND]
They are not hard to kill with derp or hitting them on the side, any t6 or 7 can kill them easy. Even a t5 KV1with derp can off it in two shots. Just hit it on the side of you have trouble or go for face plate/gun as its weaker then the lower plate. If you track it then they can't ram you to death either.

TheKitsuneFox #6 Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:51 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22611 battles
  • [W0TFR]
That thing is balanced by its weak Pen value.

But guess what ? Gold ammo exists!
And it cancels this tank's main drawback.

Let's be honest here for a few seconds, most tier 5 will get overwhelmed by a golding V/IV on a 1 on 1 fight.
Many tier 6 tanks will suffer the same fate and even a few tier 7s.

This thing has 870 SP that's more than many tier V Tanks, and at the level of the tier VI M6 heavy.

Add, to this huge amount of SP for this tier, some decent Panther hull armor that will bounce quite the number of smaller shells and you get this ridiculously performing tank. When People play it with gold.

And, to add to it, it runs at more than 50km/h on flat ground, which allows it despite de slow maneouvrability tu relocate quickly or flank out the reds...

Ar var alda #7 Posted 27 September 2018 - 03:13 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7013 battles
  • [DAMND]
True but keep in mind I have 1vs1 many tanks at t5 and 90% of the time I'll be badly wounded by a heavy or get killed by another ram panzer or two tank duo t4 and a 5 etc. It seems to shine more as a mop up/ aggressive tank. But at the same time it's also a weakness as others have said.

MaxChaos24 #8 Posted 27 September 2018 - 03:36 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 11980 battles

View PostBreezyModsGtA, on 25 September 2018 - 12:25 AM, said:

I enjoy wot and I’m very laid back when it comes to wargaming I let them slide a lot. I can’t do it this time I’ve spent a lot on this game and I do enjoy it even at times when things broken I find a way to laugh about it after it’s just a game they say. Most of my most useful premiums are tier 5 and I can’t use them anymore because of the Pz.V/IV problem I’ve tried playing through but I can’t its not fair to the player that pushes through those bottom tier games and makes a difference only to find that when he’s top tier he has to face panthers; yes I said pantherS thiers always a platoon of scumbags with Pz.V/IV’s around to ruin the game. I do not subscribe to the idea if you can’t beat them join them. It is 100% wargamings fault but I blame the scumbags that bought the tank to gain an unfair advantage knowing what it would do to the rest of the communities experience and what will happen now that we let wargaming get away with selling this tank not once but almost every day. The only way to quickly stop a Pz.V/IV is with multiple bdr’s and it doesn’t happen the teams bend over when the 5/4 platoons show up 

Hello, 

You can file a Support Ticket here: 

http://console.world...ks.com/support/

killer etzi0 #9 Posted 27 September 2018 - 03:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 51659 battles
  • [47R]
dam.... I am "scumbag" for buying a tank that was available to anyone-everyone, several different times? Shucks, go figure.

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

Ronald Reagan

volcanosarecool #10 Posted 27 September 2018 - 04:34 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31594 battles
  • [USAV]
Hate on the platoons, not the tank! :playing: And no, I don't own one either. I dislike the Captured tank more (Cap KV-1?)

Edited by volcanosarecool, 27 September 2018 - 05:46 PM.

sledge6301 #11 Posted 27 September 2018 - 07:03 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 46078 battles
  • [PIRAI]

View PostBreezyModsGtA, on 25 September 2018 - 09:42 PM, said:

They’re better than every tier 5 tank, most tier 6 tanks and can easily survive tier 7 games that should be the only explanation you need but if you need more I’ll add a question. Have you ever won a tier 5 game where the enemy team had a platoon of 5/4 players? Don’t lie it doesn’t matter if your team has a skilled platoon if the enemy team has a platoon of 5\4’s you WILL lose even the dumb suicide 5/4 drivers they cause too much damage before they’re destroyed. It’s not easy to hit that tiny turret or lower plate with .40+ accuracy 

Have you seen a platoon with chrchill III or Captured KV- Bogatyres there are many examples and they all have weakspots some are better but overall tier V VI VII have the best balance tier for tier.

xxFINIDITCHEVxx #12 Posted 27 September 2018 - 09:01 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 670 battles
Good idea! I might get mine out load it with gold and 17 skill crew and Hoover some XP. Anyone want to platoon?

JASOCveteran #13 Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:10 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 56289 battles

I don't believe the assertion about the Pz 5/4. There are plenty of battles where I have destroyed a whole platoon of 2 and 3 Pz 5/4s, up close melees, single handedly (not in a platoon myself) in a tier 5 tank using a tactic called premium shells (APCR) and angling my armor. Try it and learn where their week points are. It also helps if you're in a Pz 5/4

BreezyModsGtA #14 Posted 01 October 2018 - 10:24 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3031 battles

View PostJASOCveteran, on 28 September 2018 - 10:10 AM, said:

I don't believe the assertion about the Pz 5/4. There are plenty of battles where I have destroyed a whole platoon of 2 and 3 Pz 5/4s, up close melees, single handedly (not in a platoon myself) in a tier 5 tank using a tactic called premium shells (APCR) and angling my armor. Try it and learn where their week points are. It also helps if you're in a Pz 5/4

I don’t want to use a 5/4 because it’s unbalanced and buying it just lets wargaming get away with selling op tanks. I can take out a 5/4 in any tier 5 my point is if me and the 5/4 driver are of the same skill level the 5/4 will always win

BreezyModsGtA #15 Posted 01 October 2018 - 10:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3031 battles

View PostTheKitsuneFox, on 27 September 2018 - 12:51 PM, said:

That thing is balanced by its weak Pen value.

But guess what ? Gold ammo exists!
And it cancels this tank's main drawback.

Let's be honest here for a few seconds, most tier 5 will get overwhelmed by a golding V/IV on a 1 on 1 fight.
Many tier 6 tanks will suffer the same fate and even a few tier 7s.

This thing has 870 SP that's more than many tier V Tanks, and at the level of the tier VI M6 heavy.

Add, to this huge amount of SP for this tier, some decent Panther hull armor that will bounce quite the number of smaller shells and you get this ridiculously performing tank. When People play it with gold.

And, to add to it, it runs at more than 50km/h on flat ground, which allows it despite de slow maneouvrability tu relocate quickly or flank out the reds...

Yeah it’s really sad I used to love tier 5 I’m not even a super competitive guy it’s just rediculous to face panthers at tier 5 for all intensive purposes a tier 7 panther isn’t that much better than a 5/4 especially considering the 5/4 turret is super hard to hit with tier 5 accuracy and when you hit it you can still bounce off the small mantle.

BreezyModsGtA #16 Posted 01 October 2018 - 10:34 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3031 battles

View PostxxFINIDITCHEVxx, on 27 September 2018 - 09:01 PM, said:

Good idea! I might get mine out load it with gold and 17 skill crew and Hoover some XP. Anyone want to platoon?

Get gud 

danamagic #17 Posted 02 October 2018 - 04:24 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 12360 battles

I have one and love it, I use it to train all my German crews really fast. It's my first premium tank, I'm mostly put into tier 7 matches, and at tier 7 you have to play it as a support tank and aim your shots carefully. At tier 5 KV1's and Churchill's can take it out easily, so I try to stay out of their sight and circle them faster than their turret can turn. 

Facing them as an enemy I've destroyed them with a truly overpowered tank, the Hetzer, haha 

Edited by danamagic, 02 October 2018 - 04:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users