Jump to content


matchmaking


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

nirtus LT #1 Posted 29 September 2018 - 12:46 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23803 battles
  • 56
  • [VYTIS]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2015

fix please

 



TennisMan56 #2 Posted 29 September 2018 - 03:07 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20527 battles
  • 165
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017
That match making doesn't look that bad. Last night green team had a platoon of 4 tier 8's, Red had a platoon of 4 tier 10's. red also had 3 more tier 9's and 2 more tier 10's. Needless to say I think they lost 1 or 2 tanks, we lost all.

StarTr3k1701 #3 Posted 03 October 2018 - 10:09 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 11991 battles
  • 22
  • [MOW]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014
It has been bad lately, Is it the system or lack of players. Who knows.

VKSheridan #4 Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:08 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21121 battles
  • 3,249
  • Member since:
    01-31-2016
Doesn’t look bad.  I’ll take that any day as a Tier VIII.

killer etzi0 #5 Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 50919 battles
  • 16,288
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014
Nothing to fix. Keep a eye on how many tier VIII's are in the que.....

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


XT356 #6 Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:32 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 4936 battles
  • 288
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

https://xboxdvr.com/...enshot/10548697

 

Try this. Ill take your match any day over the NON STOP [edited]matches I keep having. And they are ALL like this. 


I will eat your unhappiness.

killer etzi0 #7 Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:12 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 50919 battles
  • 16,288
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View PostXT356, on 03 October 2018 - 06:32 AM, said:

https://xboxdvr.com/...enshot/10548697

 

Try this. Ill take your match any day over the NON STOP [edited]matches I keep having. And they are ALL like this. 

 

ok, so maybe I am missing something here, what is the issue with the example you posted? 

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


XT356 #8 Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:46 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 4936 battles
  • 288
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View Postkiller etzi0, on 03 October 2018 - 07:12 AM, said:

 

ok, so maybe I am missing something here, what is the issue with the example you posted? 

 

Look at the team makeup. We had a bunch of tds, they had a bunch of heavies. In a stupid encounter match. Another match I played, same thing, minus all the tds and we had nothing but mediums. The balance of tanks is messed up. Good luck winning in a corridor with nothing but mediums against a wall of heavies. And half of the tds rushed up and got annihilated. 
I will eat your unhappiness.

killer etzi0 #9 Posted 03 October 2018 - 01:49 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 50919 battles
  • 16,288
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View PostXT356, on 03 October 2018 - 07:46 AM, said:

 

Look at the team makeup. We had a bunch of tds, they had a bunch of heavies. In a stupid encounter match. Another match I played, same thing, minus all the tds and we had nothing but mediums. The balance of tanks is messed up. Good luck winning in a corridor with nothing but mediums against a wall of heavies. And half of the tds rushed up and got annihilated. 

It's not a MM issue that the TD"s didn't play their part correctly. As for teams having a "unbalanced" number of heavies vs TD's... well that's been happening since the beginning of WoT.


"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


XT356 #10 Posted 03 October 2018 - 02:18 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 4936 battles
  • 288
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View Postkiller etzi0, on 03 October 2018 - 07:49 AM, said:

It's not a MM issue that the TD"s didn't play their part correctly. As for teams having a "unbalanced" number of heavies vs TD's... well that's been happening since the beginning of WoT.

 

https://xboxdvr.com/...enshot/10533543

https://xboxdvr.com/...enshot/10459285

https://xboxdvr.com/...enshot/10469305

https://xboxdvr.com/...enshot/10459286

 

And by your standards these games are also perfectly balanced as well?


I will eat your unhappiness.

killer etzi0 #11 Posted 03 October 2018 - 02:23 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 50919 battles
  • 16,288
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View PostXT356, on 03 October 2018 - 08:18 AM, said:

 

Don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say. I said that it's been a thing since the beginning of time. Adapt, Adjust, Overcome, some times that works and you'll win, and some times it doesn't work and you'll loose.  

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


XT356 #12 Posted 03 October 2018 - 02:28 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 4936 battles
  • 288
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View Postkiller etzi0, on 03 October 2018 - 08:23 AM, said:

 

Don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say. I said that it's been a thing since the beginning of time. Adapt, Adjust, Overcome, some times that works and you'll win, and some times it doesn't work and you'll loose.  

 

Yeah, but multiple times in a row is [edited]. Lets overcome corridor maps full of heavy tanks in a medium while a third to a quarter of your team yolo'ed into the enemy spawn and got creamed. 
I will eat your unhappiness.

KilledByPing #13 Posted 03 October 2018 - 02:28 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10875 battles
  • 1,600
  • Member since:
    02-12-2017

View PostTennisMan56, on 29 September 2018 - 06:07 PM, said:

That match making doesn't look that bad. Last night green team had a platoon of 4 tier 8's, Red had a platoon of 4 tier 10's. red also had 3 more tier 9's and 2 more tier 10's. Needless to say I think they lost 1 or 2 tanks, we lost all.

 

This bullcrap happens all the daem time.

xxFINIDITCHEVxx #14 Posted 03 October 2018 - 05:16 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 372 battles
  • 55
  • Member since:
    11-11-2013
It's all the corridor maps that annoy me when I've got no armour to wear. I can only think of six maps in rotation that I would regard as open or mixed. Even El Haluf is now a predictable corridor battle that dictates the outcome of th battle. I can accept an imbalance in tank types if this is negated by the map type. What would you say was the most balanced map and why?

AXELXu7 #15 Posted 06 October 2018 - 03:17 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23513 battles
  • 76
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Hopefully 3-5-7 and template-based matchmaking will fix this? If not, try talking to Microsoft and Sony about crossplay and maybe WG for a nintendo switch port? Or, just evangelize wot. Find friends that may be interested in the game, go on WW2 forums, advertise!

(Btw, no I don't work for WG, I just love this game and want to see it grow and improve.)
Actually spoiled a sport once.

FL4SHY LE0P4RD #16 Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:19 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 8142 battles
  • 10
  • [-AF-]
  • Member since:
    08-23-2016
Haste makes waste. Wargaming would rather have fast que times than create quality fair matchmaking. I always take quality over quantity. I’ll be happy to wait 2-3 minutes to get in a great fun match rather than be upset with the current matchmaking.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users