I Like The Pace With All The Light Tanks. How Alone Am I?

Light tanks.

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

LadyTanker #101 Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:00 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5867 battles

View Postpr0fit0fcanabis, on 02 October 2018 - 08:29 AM, said:

I like the more mobile, faster paced games that having more than a couple of light tanks per team provides.  The old slow strategic hull down play in high tiers bored me.  Anyone else on this Island with me?  

I'm not there yet, but I've watched a few of those that remind me of watching major league baseball games. I wouldn't want the game to be over in one minute, but I don't want to wait so long between plays either. 

BrettSterlingH #102 Posted 07 October 2018 - 03:41 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 58783 battles
  • [OM]

View Postscwirpeo, on 04 October 2018 - 12:17 AM, said:

I don't even care about the reskins but they are now the majority of our updates.  There's hundreds of them now. They have priorities on quick projects like reskins over big additional content people leave come back see nothing new and leave again. When was the last event we even had?

We had the Scourge earn op right after the King Tiger earn op (I got the Hammer, a friend got the HIDDEN), before that was a free VK 45.03 or M46 KR, before that was a russian-tank earn op, I missed the ISU-122S because got busy, we had the strategy-game cammander mode weekend, and fight for your academy gave up to 14 days premium (and other goodies) for little work. they added new war stories and they've been giving out x3, x5 xp on first wins, and tons of consumables for new players (and this is all in the past 3 months). They're in the middle of adding Heavies to China, Russia, UK, and France, adding TD's to Russia and US, and we're getting Poland (Italy after).  I'm only sad we didn't get the soccer mode PC got.

scwirpeo #103 Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:26 AM

Major

• Players
  • 40608 battles
  • [CRY]

View PostBrettSterlingH, on 07 October 2018 - 08:41 AM, said:

We had the Scourge earn op right after the King Tiger earn op (I got the Hammer, a friend got the HIDDEN), before that was a free VK 45.03 or M46 KR, before that was a russian-tank earn op, I missed the ISU-122S because got busy, we had the strategy-game cammander mode weekend, and fight for your academy gave up to 14 days premium (and other goodies) for little work. they added new war stories and they've been giving out x3, x5 xp on first wins, and tons of consumables for new players (and this is all in the past 3 months). They're in the middle of adding Heavies to China, Russia, UK, and France, adding TD's to Russia and US, and we're getting Poland (Italy after).  I'm only sad we didn't get the soccer mode PC got.

An actual event that adds new content like toy tanks. They dont make anything anymore just sell tier 8 premiums. The game is dead.

MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

eclairdelanuit06 #104 Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:31 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27667 battles

AMX 13 105 is a great tank, my favorite.

A beast in late game.

Edited by eclairdelanuit06, 08 October 2018 - 10:56 AM.

Youtube

BrettSterlingH #105 Posted 08 October 2018 - 04:25 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 58783 battles
  • [OM]

View Postscwirpeo, on 08 October 2018 - 09:26 AM, said:

An actual event that adds new content like toy tanks. They dont make anything anymore just sell tier 8 premiums. The game is dead.

I mentioned Commander mode, didn't I? Ranked battles happen more frequently, and a free Scourge, t-50-2, ISU-122S, M46 KR, VK 45.03, King Tiger, Hidden, and 14 days of premium in 3 months is a lot of earn ops. Events like Toy Tanks and Lunar mode are yearly things, you know that. And we had the Tog boat missions twice this year. I'm forgetting some, but we get about the same number of events like you're describing every year. I don't think we've gotten less this year. Who even cares? Only the toy tanks xmas and halloween modes are even interesting. Again, we only missed out on the soccer mode that PC got. That's a loss, it was a fun mode, but your assessment that "the game is dead" is incorrect, and you've been repeating it nearly every day for OVER A YEAR. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? His lies and tall tales became so annoying to everyone that they eventually just stopped noticing him :P

scwirpeo #106 Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:58 PM

Major

• Players
  • 40608 battles
  • [CRY]

View PostBrettSterlingH, on 08 October 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

I mentioned Commander mode, didn't I? Ranked battles happen more frequently, and a free Scourge, t-50-2, ISU-122S, M46 KR, VK 45.03, King Tiger, Hidden, and 14 days of premium in 3 months is a lot of earn ops. Events like Toy Tanks and Lunar mode are yearly things, you know that. And we had the Tog boat missions twice this year. I'm forgetting some, but we get about the same number of events like you're describing every year. I don't think we've gotten less this year. Who even cares? Only the toy tanks xmas and halloween modes are even interesting. Again, we only missed out on the soccer mode that PC got. That's a loss, it was a fun mode, but your assessment that "the game is dead" is incorrect, and you've been repeating it nearly every day for OVER A YEAR. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? His lies and tall tales became so annoying to everyone that they eventually just stopped noticing him :P

Its one thing when it's one guy crying wolf. When it's the whole town crying wolf and one guy with his eyes closed saying he didn't see a wolf. It's the guy with his eyes closed who gets ignored.

You should try opening those eyes kid.

MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

xxBattleroyAL #107 Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:31 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17626 battles

Blasting light tanks has been fun, hopefully I ruin someone's merc contract progress.

WGCB has a growth strategy for the game....releasing small, low effort updates.

Also tagged with Light tanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users