Getting hung up on obstacles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RapidFoal799301 #1 Posted 03 October 2018 - 03:18 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15813 battles

After the recent update, it may be from the new physics implemented, I've gotten hung up on a low wall and on indestructible sand bags on two different maps, and on the crest of a hill on another. It's like the tank bottoms out and the tracks can't make contact with the ground. 

1. The wall/sandbags In front of the house facing the edge of the map at A5  on Kitimat.

2. On the sand bags around E5-F6-G6 on Panama

3. Numerous terraces around the middle of the map on Dragon Ridge.

I was in a panther 1, E50 and E50M when these hang ups occured. I could not rock back and forth or turn to get myself free. Another tank had to physically push me off of it.

officially coined the phrase "Mentor Denier"

Proper Villain #2 Posted 03 October 2018 - 10:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 53873 battles

View PostRapidFoal799301, on 03 October 2018 - 10:18 AM, said:

After the recent update, it may be from the new physics implemented, I've gotten hung up on a low wall and on indestructible sand bags on two different maps, and on the crest of a hill on another. It's like the tank bottoms out and the tracks can't make contact with the ground. 

1. The wall/sandbags In front of the house facing the edge of the map at A5  on Kitimat.

2. On the sand bags around E5-F6-G6 on Panama

3. Numerous terraces around the middle of the map on Dragon Ridge.

I was in a panther 1, E50 and E50M when these hang ups occured. I could not rock back and forth or turn to get myself free. Another tank had to physically push me off of it.

Just confirming that driving over sandbag walls are hazardous to a tanks health as the tanks get stuck on the them, often until one is dead or the game ends. :ohmy:

I now avoid sandbag walls more than enemy tanks. :hiding:

Is WOT preparing for a Noah story with the flood and is testing out sandbag walls. 

Steel Wolf 31 #3 Posted 08 October 2018 - 01:11 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 16610 battles
  • [VGC]
Never underestimate the resiliency of structure crafed from water, sand, and burlap.

What ever tactic you use is legit, but if the emey does it then its a cheap unfair OP noob tactic. 

http://www.wotinfo.n...687&server=xbox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users