Mercenaries Free tank Reward tank Contracts MaxChaos24 RaiBOT01

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

DefiantSpurr-x #1 Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14371 battles
  • [BNKR]

Right one of the issues with contracts at the moment is the requirements for the stages. But (forgive me if I am wrong) you can use any Merc tank to contribute for those stages?

So why not give a Merc reward tank as a prize for completing the Merc war story? The other war stories had discount tank offers, so some form of big prize would not be out of place.

I suggest making it free because that would allow the entire player base immediate access to the tank if they engage with the war story Merc mission . It would also encourage people to learn the background story for the merc game.

To not anger players I would suggest it be a new Merc tank  maybe a low/mid tier medium?

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

https://www.youtube....ser/immortalfae

XT356-x #2 Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:54 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12635 battles
  • [SCRBS]

View PostDefiantSpurr, on 05 October 2018 - 06:11 AM, said:

Right one of the issues with contracts at the moment is the requirements for the stages. But (forgive me if I am wrong) you can use any Merc tank to contribute for those stages?

So why not give a Merc reward tank as a prize for completing the Merc war story? The other war stories had discount tank offers, so some form of big prize would not be out of place.

I suggest making it free because that would allow the entire player base immediate access to the tank if they engage with the war story Merc mission . It would also encourage people to learn the background story for the merc game.

To not anger players I would suggest it be a new Merc tank  maybe a low/mid tier medium?

im just disappointed that the reward is the panther/m10. I already had it before and it did not even give me the option to select something new.
“Meh"

KilledByPing-p #3 Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:58 PM

Major

• Players
  • 17983 battles
  • [EN-VY]

View PostDefiantSpurr, on 05 October 2018 - 03:11 PM, said:

Not actualy ANY Merc tank.

When contract says you may use something like USA or French Lights, mediums or Mercenary tanks it actualy mean: You can use USA, French or Merc Light or Medium tanks.

In other words you wont be able to use Merc TD or Heavy for a contract step that require Light or Medium tank. Tier requirements also apply. So if a contract step require to use Tier 9-10 tanks you wont be able to use tier 1-8 Merc tanks.

DefiantSpurr-x #4 Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:36 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14371 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostKilledByPing, on 05 October 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

Not actualy ANY Merc tank.

When contract says you may use something like USA or French Lights, mediums or Mercenary tanks it actualy mean: You can use USA, French or Merc Light or Medium tanks.

In other words you wont be able to use Merc TD or Heavy for a contract step that require Light or Medium tank. Tier requirements also apply. So if a contract step require to use Tier 9-10 tanks you wont be able to use tier 1-8 Merc tanks.

Thanks for the clarification. 

Ammended suggestion, also change it so any Merc tank counts.

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

https://www.youtube....ser/immortalfae

Also tagged with Mercenaries, Free tank, Reward tank, Contracts, MaxChaos24, RaiBOT01

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users