Tournaments ESL

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Chrisng1234 #1 Posted 06 October 2018 - 11:01 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 25545 battles
  • [-RNG-]

I was wondering if WoT console would ever return to ESL tournament's or have they cancelled them outright forever, ever since that debacle back in August?

Now I know ESL have deleted/blocked all their forum posts regarding WoT, so i'm assuming WoT console won't be returning to them for the stellar mess they ran over on ESL, but is it possible WoT console could do their own tournaments on their own servers?

SirDerp-a-lot #2 Posted 06 October 2018 - 03:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 55907 battles
  • [GER_1]

There are a couple of tournaments going, using the training room. It's a bit more hassle, but not too bad, once you get the hang of it. Look at challonge.com if you want to participate.

That doesn't mean that WG's lack of software support is acceptable.

Chrisng1234 #3 Posted 06 October 2018 - 06:50 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 25545 battles
  • [-RNG-]

Hi korbendallas let me start with that is a private league/tournament so not the same like official tournaments have your silver refunded after each match so everyone run's with premium ammo, consumables and the best equipment !

Now there was multiple problems with ESL 

I'll list

1 - every clan that signed up didn't get invites to the tournament 

2 - clans that were invited to participate weren't invited to matches

3 - some matches were voided even though teams did turn up

4 - my team was disqualified even though we beat said team fairly 

5 - my team was un-fairly disqualified we put in several tickets but was ignored by the admins even though it was their fault

6 - ESL admins admitted it was them that caused the error (12 hrs late)

7 - WoT console particularly Raibot01 did a fantastic job and compensated players through no fault of their own

8 - ESL gave us 7 or 30 days of premium (can't remember which) none of us even knows what ESL premium does so it was a kind of [edited]gesture 

9 - ESL have removed or blocked the forum posts regarding WoT ESL tournaments 

10 - I'd like to think they will return but, most likely they won't 

I hope WoT console makes a new tournament administered by them and created by them, ESL tried but ultimately failed from their template not working fairly

SirDerp-a-lot #4 Posted 06 October 2018 - 07:02 PM

Major

• Players
  • 55907 battles
  • [GER_1]

View PostChrisng1234, on 06 October 2018 - 07:50 PM, said:

Hi korbendallas let me start with that is a private league/tournament so not the same like official tournaments have your silver refunded after each match so everyone run's with premium ammo, consumables and the best equipment !

Sure, but that's what we have.

View PostChrisng1234, on 06 October 2018 - 07:50 PM, said:

Now there was multiple problems with ESL 

Of course, but they are gone now. They want to make money, when they noticed that they sucked so hard that they couldn't make it work, they stopped trying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users