Maybe another version of ranked for clans?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

steelheadclan #1 Posted 07 October 2018 - 06:57 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14407 battles

Being in a clan is on console or is certainly not as fruitful as PC

A ranked battle for clans would help that. 

Certainly don’t have to give out gold but rewards like regular ranked would be appreciated. 

It would be an easy way for clan wars and I’m sure a lot of clans would like to prove themselves. 

I’d definitely like to watch some of the top player who stream games participate. 

dreadnought8283 #2 Posted 07 October 2018 - 07:05 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3923 battles
Ya it would an it'd in a round about way make it a semi clans war 

steelheadclan #3 Posted 07 October 2018 - 07:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14407 battles

View Postdreadnought8283, on 06 October 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

Ya it would an it'd in a round about way make it a semi clans war 

exactly. 

Sammael85 #4 Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:01 AM

Major

• Players
  • 20300 battles
  • [FAC]
Well, i'm still waiting for a word on those clan feats promised to be released at the end of this year. :popcorn:

Spoiler

"Como se te ocurre pensar eso, ¿no ves que todos los "Pros" tiran premium ? Por algo sera, solo unos pocos están capacitados para hacerlo" - By Enjamio

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Frags, autism, shenanigans and utter lag HERE

MASHMAN 90 #5 Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:05 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 31045 battles

long as theirs no exclusive clan tanks then i'm all game for it. Just hate the thought of clan players being able to get tanks the solo players has no access to.

Posted this on Twitter earlier

Someone on Forum suggested a Clan Only Ranked Battle which i do agree with, no solo players, so players like me would miss out and i'm ok with that long as clans get the same rewards as us, If it has to be Premium Tanks then no exclusive clan tanks but pick from the current premiums.

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/

Disclaimer Below: If you don't read it and take my guesses as fact then it's not my fault.

dreadnought8283 #6 Posted 07 October 2018 - 02:16 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3923 battles

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 07 October 2018 - 05:05 AM, said:

long as theirs no exclusive clan tanks then i'm all game for it. Just hate the thought of clan players being able to get tanks the solo players has no access to.

Someone on Forum suggested a Clan Only Ranked Battle which i do agree with, no solo players, so players like me would miss out and i'm ok with that long as clans get the same rewards as us, If it has to be Premium Tanks then no exclusive clan tanks but pick from the current premiums.

Ya that always caused a S*** storm on pc an was part of the reseal on reward tanks were created

Capn Ratchet45 #7 Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:45 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18384 battles

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 07 October 2018 - 11:05 AM, said:

lol, this!

Always thought that it was weird to give buffed tier x Russian meds to the best players of the game. I could live with a prem version running the same stats, but no need to make them any better than they already are!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users