Crossplatform

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OlOMARKYOlO #1 Posted 08 October 2018 - 05:24 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21848 battles
  • [47R]

Hello WG, Now that sony and Microsoft have officially said they will be doing cross platform i was wondering now thats its possible if you's have plans in the future to cross xb1 with ps4 at some point? Thanks.

boom boom boom

Sammael85 #2 Posted 08 October 2018 - 06:21 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19980 battles
  • [FAC]
Ehm, you got any piece of info with EXACTLY that paragraph? That MS and Sony had done an accord to promote crossplaying in ANY game.

One thing is Fortnite and it's developers managing to get that, other is something as big as letting all the games getting that.

You can imagine, Battlefield V, RDR 2, any CoD... EVERYTHING would get cross platform playing, and sure that's not easy to happen.

"Como se te ocurre pensar eso, ¿no ves que todos los "Pros" tiran premium ? Por algo sera, solo unos pocos están capacitados para hacerlo" - By Enjamio

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Frags, autism, shenanigans and utter lag HERE

Panzerfahrer1976 #3 Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:36 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12735 battles
  • [ASHES]
Fortnite is a test! Sony will see and check , nothing more planned atm 

Jope2209 #4 Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:44 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22810 battles

That's only Fortnite for now, but I guess Sony will allow it if they can make some money out of it. Question is, which games can be in that exclusive Sony's ''Circle of Trust''.

''Greg'' = WoTC? :sceptic:

Jk, we all hope it will include WoTC when it becomes alive. It would be great for the game.

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25

Poll - Choose your least preferred map (removed maps* included, Nomonhan map added to Poll)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users