• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CivilWarGoat #1 Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:19 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22409 battles
  • [RED1]

Dear WG

Why cant you put in the merc contract what the requirements for the medal needed on any particular stage of the merc contract.  What a stupid game were I need to go to a source outside of the game to figure out what a bruiser medal is or a Confederate.  Please fix if you care about making your game better.

Gallant Prime #2 Posted 10 October 2018 - 05:59 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 39908 battles
  • [47R]

If you look on your stats page in game, often times you can find a tank with one of these common medals and I believe it lists the requirements when you look at the medal there.  Yeah, it would be nice if the whole PC wiki made for console was in the game itself.    

If you are looking to do bruiser, I think you can just shoot tracks to get the 5 critical hits.

ElCrazyMexDeuce #3 Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:18 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 22637 battles

View PostGallant Prime, on 10 October 2018 - 12:59 AM, said:

If you look on your stats page in game, often times you can find a tank with one of these common medals and I believe it lists the requirements when you look at the medal there.  Yeah, it would be nice if the whole PC wiki made for console was in the game itself.    

If you are looking to do bruiser, I think you can just shoot tracks to get the 5 critical hits.

actually, if memory serves, you can look at all of these medals on your stats page and, if you move your mouse over the medal, a small window will pop up showing what you need to do in order to earn said medal....or am I confused? lol

CivilWarGoat #4 Posted 10 October 2018 - 05:52 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22409 battles
  • [RED1]

Right but you have to shift thru your tanks to find one that has that medal.  What other game requires you to go to another place other than the game for information on what to do.  

Then again why do I care this has been WG way of doing things since day one.

Gallant Prime #5 Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:43 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 39908 battles
  • [47R]

View PostElCrazyMexDeuce, on 10 October 2018 - 12:18 AM, said:

actually, if memory serves, you can look at all of these medals on your stats page and, if you move your mouse over the medal, a small window will pop up showing what you need to do in order to earn said medal....or am I confused? lol

That's true but I think he is looking for something while in game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users