MM

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Pit Friend #41 Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 29356 battles
  • [PTATO]

It’s so much fun to be a platoon of two tier VII Heavy tanks and be the the only two tier VIIs in an otherwise all tier IX game. It’s especially fun when the moment your SS goes off any reds that can see you start focusing only on your platoon because you’re obviously the most dangerous things on the battlefield. 

Unsurprisingly my attitude during that game made absolutely no difference. :sceptic:

I hope to one day be wealthy enough to be considered eccentric rather than just plain nuts.  

XT356 #42 Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:08 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4993 battles

View PostPit Friend, on 11 October 2018 - 05:45 PM, said:

It’s so much fun to be a platoon of two tier VII Heavy tanks and be the the only two tier VIIs in an otherwise all tier IX game. It’s especially fun when the moment your SS goes off any reds that can see you start focusing only on your platoon because you’re obviously the most dangerous things on the battlefield. 

Unsurprisingly my attitude during that game made absolutely no difference. :sceptic:

Had the same thing happen to me and my friend when we where rocking tiger p's. We both died, but I was able to block 3k  damage, and killed a m103 who decided I was going to be easy pray. Where did the rest of the lemming train go? I dont know, because they left the whole flank exposed. 
I will eat your unhappiness.

MCSaltmaker #43 Posted 12 October 2018 - 02:57 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 18034 battles
  • [TVTC]

I have had both types of matches were we win destroying all 15 enemy and not losing a single tank or being tier VIII's in a mainly tier X battle without any tier IX... WHY??? 

SPCCN #44 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:29 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27473 battles
  • [-ZT-]

View PostXT356, on 11 October 2018 - 07:11 AM, said:

You are 100% correct. It is not the mm fault for stellar match ups.

https://xboxdvr.com/...enshot/10591266

https://xboxdvr.com/...enshot/10591272

https://xboxdvr.com/...enshot/10575909

You are right, so, please enlighten me on how to better myself when thrown into these very well balanced matches.

Great pics. You know we need a pinned thread somewhere so that the community can post pictures of failed MM  and Algorithmicly correct but terrible for player experiences MM. 

Perhaps then the MM overlords could see easily with their own eyes what is going. 

Tanks must always push the battle, maneuver terrain, gain position, coordinate, and devastate the enemy.

Play like a TANK not a pill box! 

Move away from bad engagements and towards favourable ones.

Relocating does not make you a coward loser.

JatemKaa #45 Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:34 AM

Major

• Players
  • 56486 battles

View PostATHFjman18, on 10 October 2018 - 04:32 PM, said:

I can make any tank work top or bottom tier, but when the matchmaker decides it wants to give one team 7 top tier tanks and the other team 3 top tier tanks, it’s a deep hole to dig out of...that’s the crap that needs fixing...

This. It is getting more and more common as well.

Lysith3a #46 Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:29 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11910 battles

First three games this morning, all low-tier games, all with red's having more top-tiered tanks and fewer lower-tiered, and they had four more heavies, we had four more mediums. 

Finished top two in all three, lost all three.

So. Much. Fun....

Edit: game four, low-tiered, finished third, lost.

Edit: game five, low-tiered (again), finished mid-table, won 15-1. So well balanced.

Edit: game six, high-tiered (finally), finished top, lost 5-15. We have three heavies that literally sit at the back of the map and see no action until they're swamped - they manage no kills between them. Proof that as poor as the matchmaker may be, it's made far worse by some of the fcukwits that play the game.

Edit: game seven, low-tiered (quelle surprise), finished third, lost 10-15 after leading 9-2. You couldn't make this sh*t up.

Edit: game eight, low-tiered.....AGAIN. Threw myself in the nearest lake. Xbox off. Fcuk this.

I aim to misbehave

Tankatar #47 Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:51 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 6369 battles
PMM for all tanks until server population reaches 12k minimum.

Also tagged with MM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users