Halloween Garage (First Look)

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

MASHMAN 90 #1 Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:08 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30948 battles

Got a Screenshot of New Halloween Garage

For Full Unveiling, watch Weekly Assault when it gets uploaded as theirs things that move around.

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/

Disclaimer Below: If you don't read it and take my guesses as fact then it's not my fault.

Silent Guns18 #2 Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:55 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7062 battles
  • [LST]
Oooh I really like that look a lot

Rarefication #3 Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:03 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17946 battles
  • [RATT]
The nicest garage yet! Well done for sure. 

LadyTanker #4 Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:31 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5867 battles
They should just go ahead and put you on the payroll. I think I see you posting for WG more than the actual employees. 

CostlessSun07 #5 Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:32 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22271 battles
I am trying really hard not to be negative but we are rapidly approaching the halfway point for the month.  Is there any idea of what the Op will be for October?  Is it a Monster Op similar to last year, it seems like last year the Halloween events were laid out for us in a timely fashion.  The next few months have historically been some of the better months in terms of Ops and sales why not promote these events prior to their arrival.  Waiting to promote your new ideas at the last moment does not seem like a good idea.  Hopefully, I have just missed an announcement along the way.  If not are we waiting for the weekly assault to put it all together?

Rarefication #6 Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:47 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17946 battles
  • [RATT]

View PostCostlessSun07, on 11 October 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

I am trying really hard not to be negative but we are rapidly approaching the halfway point for the month.  Is there any idea of what the Op will be for October?  Is it a Monster Op similar to last year, it seems like last year the Halloween events were laid out for us in a timely fashion.  The next few months have historically been some of the better months in terms of Ops and sales why not promote these events prior to their arrival.  Waiting to promote your new ideas at the last moment does not seem like a good idea.  Hopefully, I have just missed an announcement along the way.  If not are we waiting for the weekly assault to put it all together?

It's times like these where we truly miss the monthly overviews. Feelin' a bit left in the dark. 

Gallant Prime #7 Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:59 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 39840 battles
  • [47R]

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 11 October 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

For Full Unveiling, watch Weekly Assault when it gets uploaded as theirs things that move around.

What are those hideous things?!  Oh wait...hee hee hee.  For Halloween Rai should put a piece of tape on her bucket that says human head and then put fake eyeballs and brains to float in her water.  

When the YouTube link is up, kindly add it please!

Why is this in map discussion?

salomon2007 #8 Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:06 AM

Major

• Players
  • 40816 battles
  • [TTORS]

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 12 October 2018 - 06:08 AM, said:

Technically it is not a "garage" but just outdoor camping place. I hope we could get real garage after Halloween event. :unsure:

MASHMAN 90 #9 Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:39 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30948 battles

View PostGallant Prime, on 12 October 2018 - 01:59 AM, said:

What are those hideous things?!  Oh wait...hee hee hee.  For Halloween Rai should put a piece of tape on her bucket that says human head and then put fake eyeballs and brains to float in her water.  

When the YouTube link is up, kindly add it please!

Why is this in map discussion?

Felt better than General Discussion, if it's wrong it can easily be moved.

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/

Disclaimer Below: If you don't read it and take my guesses as fact then it's not my fault.

MASHMAN 90 #10 Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:40 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30948 battles

View PostCostlessSun07, on 11 October 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

View PostRarefication, on 11 October 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

It's times like these where we truly miss the monthly overviews. Feelin' a bit left in the dark. 

I asked on stream and will be in Weekly Strike, no guarantees which one though.

MASHMAN 90 #11 Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:39 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30948 battles

View PostCostlessSun07, on 11 October 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

View PostRarefication, on 11 October 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

Will know on Monday :)

MASHMAN 90 #12 Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:46 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30948 battles

View PostLadyTanker, on 11 October 2018 - 10:31 PM, said:

They should just go ahead and put you on the payroll. I think I see you posting for WG more than the actual employees. 

Cheers, i try and post important info when i can, Battle Heroes, Q+A's, Weekly Strike (if theirs some good stuff, i leave out the repeats from previous week) etc. I'd do it for free.

I'm happy to help despite a certain twitter name which i won't name (you know who you are) trying to brainwash one of my friends to the point where the friend blocked me because he thought i worked for Wargaming but the friend saw through the lies and explained which i accepted their apology but is that what it is becoming?

It's not you lady so don't worry.

EDIT: It's actually Twitter but going to leave it up

Gallant Prime #13 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:32 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 39840 battles
  • [47R]

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 12 October 2018 - 09:46 AM, said:

Cheers, i try and post important info when i can, Battle Heroes, Q+A's, Weekly Strike (if theirs some good stuff, i leave out the repeats from previous week) etc. I'd do it for free.

I'm happy to help despite a certain twitter name which i won't name (you know who you are) trying to brainwash one of my friends to the point where the friend blocked me because he thought i worked for Wargaming but the friend saw through the lies and explained which i accepted their apology but is that what it is becoming?

It's not you lady so don't worry.

EDIT: It's actually Twitter but going to leave it up

I appreciate your posting--don't let others dampen your enthusiasm.  It is hard for me to find stuff on the main page anymore--particularly on phone and it helps keep the forum relevant.  I don't know if I am just getting old or what, but news on the main page does seem as linear anymore.  Also, the Russian stuff, make sure to bring us the Russian stuff, because I don't want to venture onto any Russian websites with my computer. 

I think this thread would have been perfectly fine in GD btw.  Not really another place to discuss all the other game elements that don't go into gameplay.  

Also, it would be cool if they made the people walking around various monsters or zombies.  

IBROX 04 #14 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:38 PM

Major

• Players
  • 18335 battles
  • [BNKR]
Lol. 

View PostLadyTanker, on 11 October 2018 - 11:31 PM, said:

sad but true, mash actually gives more news than WG does and this is supposed to be the place for news and info. Says it as you login. 

Aaron William Murray                    Forever in our hearts

CostlessSun07 #15 Posted 13 October 2018 - 03:46 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22271 battles

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 12 October 2018 - 03:39 PM, said:

Will know on Monday :)

Thank you!

CommanderZod #16 Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:35 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 18630 battles

“a not so ordinary player” post again)

UNIQUE GAME FOR UNIQUE PLAYERS

MASHMAN 90 #17 Posted 13 October 2018 - 07:27 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30948 battles

View PostCommanderZod, on 13 October 2018 - 04:35 AM, said:

“a not so ordinary player” post again)

If you don't like me, then block me, also don't have to read it :)

MASHMAN 90 #18 Posted 13 October 2018 - 08:59 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30948 battles

View PostSilent Guns18, on 11 October 2018 - 09:55 PM, said:

View PostRarefication, on 11 October 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

I'll have a video out soon but for now

Sorry about Tank, not much i can do there

MASHMAN 90 #19 Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:10 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30948 battles

View PostSilent Guns18, on 11 October 2018 - 09:55 PM, said:

View PostRarefication, on 11 October 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

A quick look at the new Halloween Jungle and Wolf Howling is back so i would mute the video if you don't like it. :)

salomon2007 #20 Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 40816 battles
  • [TTORS]
Here comes the Halloween Camp field. :) There are two skeltons under the tent and one skelton is hanging down beside tent. :ohmy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users