Where to take your tank

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

El Materdor43 #1 Posted 12 October 2018 - 04:09 AM

Major

• Players
  • 27610 battles
  • [HACKS]

In the last week, I have been on teams that seemingly have no idea of where to take their tank. Heavy tanks going out into a field. Light tanks trying to operate in tight urban maps. Too many tanks camping on the end line. 

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/138526-the-ultimate-where-to-take-your-tank-guide/

It will give your team a better chance if you put your tank in places where it is best suited to contribute 

Warsteiner 1 #2 Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:55 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 33510 battles
  • [BAN-1]
With less than %10 of the player base even bothering to visit the forums , helpful threads like the one you linked are only falling on deaf ears . In my opinion , educating players outside of the forums is futile.

SightlessRogue0 #3 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:17 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 12713 battles

It's beautiful the tehorie but we must also play taking into account the roll out, I just saved my team full flattening by staying close to the base with my tiger 131 ... in fact taking this position I defended one side of the map almost alone and avoided that my team gets caught in a cross shot (and I very much finished first in the ranking of players).

I do not say that you have to camp back with a heavy, I said you have to look at the map and think.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.

VKSheridan #4 Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:14 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21149 battles
I take my tank where I think red is going to be the most vulnerable.  If I can’t go there, I’ll cover weak flank.  Red follows certain patterns and win a few doing it.  No need to overthink things.

BULLPUPBAKERST1 #5 Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:50 PM

Major

• Players
  • 40969 battles
  • [BNKR]
If it makes you feel better, I play all four classes like heavies these days. 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users