silenced craying baby in game

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

SightlessRogue0 #1 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:00 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 13679 battles

Prokhorovka, on the south side.

Bad roll out, really bad ... the heavy ones go up the hill and leave the edge of the west side at 2 TD isolated. No need for a dictionary to understand that we are going to be crushed on the west side and that the hill will be caught under a crossfire.

I decide with my Tiger 131 to stay west on the base to support the 2 TD isolated and spotting the west side when the TD will be dead. Because I stay close to the base I receive insults but I hold my position despite the baby cries. Finally my reading of the situation and my forecast were accurate, as expected the heavy reds arrived from the west.

Even if we lost, thanks to my decision I avoided that our team is flattened in 2 minutes and I silenced the babies who cry by finishing very largely in first place with the sniping at the beginning and the spotting when the 2 td are dead, allowing the artillery on the railroad to work well.

Message to baby screaming in their microphone:

before opening your mouth make sure you do your work ... it will save you from being receive a lesson by the one you insult.

Edited by SightlessRogue0, 12 October 2018 - 08:05 AM.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.

John Arrowsmith #2 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:59 AM

Major

• Players
  • 67560 battles
So you camped spawn in a 131,  I'm not surprised  your team was p****d.

This forum needs the Fake Marine

Snore,   the only person I know of that likes mushy peas in a taco with cinnamon sprinkles. 

Usain Salt #3 Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:06 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7967 battles
:popcorn:

Corrupted Ewok #4 Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:06 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18517 battles
  • [REEK]
Whenever I've had hate mail from a team mate, it's almost always been the case that the sender simply didn't understand what I was doing or didn't realise that my situation was worse than it appeared at the moment they died and went in search of someone to blame.

I want the old Chaffee back.

Lok-Vah-Koor!

FinlandRed #5 Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:11 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 18885 battles

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 12 October 2018 - 08:00 AM, said:

...I decide with my Tiger 131 to stay west on the base to support the 2 TD isolated and spotting the west side when the TD will be dead Because I stay close to the base I receive insults but I hold my position despite the baby cries. Finally my reading of the situation and my forecast were accurate, as expected the heavy reds arrived from the west.

Were you top tier? If you were top tier and base camping in the 131 then you were doing it wrong.

You should not be supporting the TDs you should be in the front spotting for them to support you with their big guns.

The dpm and pen of the 131 causes most opponents to think twice if played properly..

John Arrowsmith #6 Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:13 AM

Major

• Players
  • 67560 battles

View PostFinlandRed, on 12 October 2018 - 10:11 AM, said:

Were you top tier? If you were top tier and base camping in the 131 then you were doing it wrong.

You should not be supporting the TDs you should be in the front spotting for them to support you with their big guns.

The dpm and pen of the 131 causes most opponents to think twice if played properly..

The 131 is always top tier,  it's the best T8 medium.

Snore,   the only person I know of that likes mushy peas in a taco with cinnamon sprinkles. 

ABAOUIA #7 Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:14 AM

Major

• Players
  • 40190 battles
  • [ASYLM]
I was reported for responding vervalt to a TD pushing my TD down the cliff on Ell-Halluf.

My choice of words wassn't the best choice.

But a random teammate (not the TD) went mental on me, cause he thought i was speaking to him.

Afther leaving my position for what it was I still had a good game and saved my teammate from death, he still could not understand the reason why I reacted to the other TD.

1 thing he was right, my choice of words wassn't the best

swimwithwhales #8 Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:56 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26911 battles
*crying. i think craying is something supercomputers do. (finally found my niche. Grammar Police :B)

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people"

banner.png?0.6949485912152162?0.35400709

LazyCalf5928745 #9 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:12 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 55769 battles

spawn campers always come first on a losing team. :child:

charge, spam n ram      https://www.youtube....2J-deIttJuo-0Yg

redshadowrider #10 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:34 AM

Major

• Players
  • 33011 battles
Looks Iike we have the typical responses.  "I wasn't there, but know how you should have played it."  Personally, I am tiring of Porkorvodka, not because I dislike the map, but of all the tankers wasting their time on the hill.  Most times it turns into a mess of players waiting for someone else to take the top.  Yet all you get here is comments about camping the base.  Typical.
I'm just saying.....

John Arrowsmith #11 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:44 AM

Major

• Players
  • 67560 battles

View Postredshadowrider, on 12 October 2018 - 11:34 AM, said:

Looks Iike we have the typical responses.  "I wasn't there, but know how you should have played it."  Personally, I am tiring of Porkorvodka, not because I dislike the map, but of all the tankers wasting their time on the hill.  Most times it turns into a mess of players waiting for someone else to take the top.  Yet all you get here is comments about camping the base.  Typical.

I hope your joking.

AJR568 #12 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:48 AM

Major

• Players
  • 16563 battles
  • [IMTLS]
If I didnt always enter a party when playing I'd have like 7000 comms bans from screaming at people camping base in their heavies...

Compliments and Credit to STLxSTANG for the sig.

The 8.11 TD rebalances need to be implemented.

T20 is love, T20 is life. And if you disagree I'll cut you!

SauerKrapp #13 Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:10 PM

Major

• Players
  • 31493 battles
  • [47R]

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 12 October 2018 - 04:00 AM, said:

Prokhorovka, on the south side.

Bad roll out, really bad ... the heavy ones go up the hill and leave the edge of the west side at 2 TD isolated. No need for a dictionary to understand that we are going to be crushed on the west side and that the hill will be caught under a crossfire.

I decide with my Tiger 131 to stay west on the base to support the 2 TD isolated and spotting the west side when the TD will be dead. Because I stay close to the base I receive insults but I hold my position despite the baby cries. Finally my reading of the situation and my forecast were accurate, as expected the heavy reds arrived from the west.

Even if we lost, thanks to my decision I avoided that our team is flattened in 2 minutes and I silenced the babies who cry by finishing very largely in first place with the sniping at the beginning and the spotting when the 2 td are dead, allowing the artillery on the railroad to work well.

Message to baby screaming in their microphone:

before opening your mouth make sure you do your work ... it will save you from being receive a lesson by the one you insult.

Maybe this is your problem....Dictionaries don't have the answers as to where you should go on Prokhorovka.

I don't care what map it is or what tier you are, if you're in a heavy and camping base you're wasting a roster spot. If you're a bottom tier heavy, provide support to the top tier heavies. Play like you are in a slow medium. And if you're a middle or top tier heavy you need to be pushing the front line. Winning in this game is usually accomplished by controlling the map and you can't do that from your spawn!

Edited by SauerKrapp, 12 October 2018 - 01:44 PM.

Signature by METALHELLIONx84

STUART SHERMAN #14 Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:33 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 35020 battles
  • [FLT]

I get the frustration of watching everyone going up that hill and knowing they are not going to win the game from there, but it is true that you would have done more for those TDs if you’d have pushed out in front of them. Also, in this situation those TDs might have done better to abandon that position as undefendable, fall back to the railroad embankment and defend the base from there. Especially if there’s a 131 Tiger sitting behind them. 

"Stop it with all the negative waves..."    Oddball

VKSheridan #15 Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:04 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21434 battles
I’ve won the game many a time with my T28 Proto on the hill.  Although the bowl is where a lot of the winning decisions are made, me sniping red on their side of the bowl so green can dominate the crest helps things move along.  If there’s a rush of red on the hill, their unimpeded flank is stalled if not totally stopped short.  What gaggles my hackels is when green wads up in a corner by the railroad tracks refusing to move and gets decimated by red.  I’m sure there’s a million opinions of where tanks should never go but what’s funny is red never seems to read this forum and often wins by going there.  As for camping the base, not for me.  Just no fun sitting in one spot, out in the open and getting nuked by arty.....

STUART SHERMAN #16 Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:23 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 35020 battles
  • [FLT]

View PostVKSheridan, on 12 October 2018 - 08:04 AM, said:

I’ve won the game many a time with my T28 Proto on the hill.  Although the bowl is where a lot of the winning decisions are made, me sniping red on their side of the bowl so green can dominate the crest helps things move along.  If there’s a rush of red on the hill, their unimpeded flank is stalled if not totally stopped short.  What gaggles my hackels is when green wads up in a corner by the railroad tracks refusing to move and gets decimated by red.  I’m sure there’s a million opinions of where tanks should never go but what’s funny is red never seems to read this forum and often wins by going there.  As for camping the base, not for me.  Just no fun sitting in one spot, out in the open and getting nuked by arty.....

True that sniping from that hill can help the team win at times, but it’s not the best place for the majority of the team to go, especially heavies. 

"Stop it with all the negative waves..."    Oddball

FinlandRed #17 Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:24 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 18885 battles

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 12 October 2018 - 10:13 AM, said:

The 131 is always top tier,  it's the best T8 medium.

We all know it is. It's OPAF but the reds just might have had some strong T8 heavies. Even a 131 is going to struggle against platooned IS3s

View PostAJR568, on 12 October 2018 - 11:48 AM, said:

If I didnt always enter a party when playing I'd have like 7000 comms bans from screaming at people camping base in their heavies...

IMTLS are so salty but they never bring any chips (fries for you american fellows) to have with them. I'm surprised the whole team doesn't turn blue with all the swearing :teethhappy:

redshadowrider #18 Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33011 battles

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 12 October 2018 - 05:44 AM, said:

I hope your joking.

Not about the hill...  I am tired that players forget that there is 80% of the map off of the hill.  Unfortunately, the count I see from the op is that 12 tanks went to the hill. It may be a strategic location, but certainly not for 12.  How you support TD's on the west side of the base is a different question.  Still I wasn't there either.
I'm just saying.....

VKSheridan #19 Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21434 battles

View PostSTUART SHERMAN, on 12 October 2018 - 07:23 AM, said:

True that sniping from that hill can help the team win at times, but it’s not the best place for the majority of the team to go, especially heavies. 

Agreed.  Too many tanks in one place rarely ends well, even in Team Deathmatch.  If it looks like a lemming train to the hill, I’ll reverse course and cover the weak flank.  I hate being crowded, bumped, pushed and watching green shoot the back of their own turrets. No clue how anyone can find that enjoyable.  Getting overrun isn’t the funnest but it beats dying in the middle of the tomato patch....

steelheadclan #20 Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:48 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14305 battles

I had a bunch of my team yelling at me last night to go save arty in my light. 

1-Had they looked at map the would have seen I’d be driving into a 3-1 and I was bottom tier. 

2-I warned arty 3-4 minutes in advance to move and gave repeated warnings after.

As Claus would say “the P stands for propel” 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users