silenced craying baby in game

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

tankmurdoc #41 Posted 13 October 2018 - 05:05 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 35580 battles

View Postredshadowrider, on 12 October 2018 - 11:34 AM, said:

Looks Iike we have the typical responses.  "I wasn't there, but know how you should have played it."  Personally, I am tiring of Porkorvodka, not because I dislike the map, but of all the tankers wasting their time on the hill.  Most times it turns into a mess of players waiting for someone else to take the top.  Yet all you get here is comments about camping the base.  Typical.

In the old prok map the hill was a viable option. Now, anyone cresting that hill cannot avoid exposing the side of their tank.

Morpheus02007 #42 Posted 13 October 2018 - 08:51 AM

Major

• Players
  • 12045 battles

It seems that many people just don't know their role in the game for which tank(class) they use, or they take it to serious....like light tanks yolo to death, sometimes more and more not even by enemy but by themselfs by driving off cliffs. The stupid things I see these days are beyond stupid. 

Honestly....who here don't see almost everyday a light tank that killed himself by driving off cliffs in the first minutes(sometimes even seconds) in the game?

Garage

Thanks to xRoni7x for this awesome sig!

redshadowrider #43 Posted 13 October 2018 - 01:32 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32389 battles

View Posttankmurdoc, on 12 October 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

In the old prok map the hill was a viable option. Now, anyone cresting that hill cannot avoid exposing the side of their tank.

Ahh, yes, the old map.  I almost forgot WG modified it.  Sometimes when they modify a map, I wish they would keep the old one as well. El Halluf, Port...well maybe not Port.  :teethhappy:
I'm just saying.....

tankmurdoc #44 Posted 13 October 2018 - 03:11 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 35580 battles

View Postredshadowrider, on 13 October 2018 - 01:32 PM, said:

Ahh, yes, the old map.  I almost forgot WG modified it.  Sometimes when they modify a map, I wish they would keep the old one as well. El Halluf, Port...well maybe not Port.  :teethhappy:

No. Not port!

STUART SHERMAN #45 Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:14 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 35006 battles
  • [FLT]

View PostBDaddy Cheno, on 12 October 2018 - 10:20 PM, said:

I often find myself in the western section, I will have to try the railbank as a fallback position, but often I find I am trying to slow the enemy down and do whatever damage I can while falling back.  I doubt I could make it all the way across the south end before being spotted and picked apart, but I might try that as a last-ditch effort.

Yeah it takes a tank with some speed to make that move, Hellcat, E25, etc. 

"Stop it with all the negative waves..."    Oddball

scwirpeo #46 Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 38253 battles
  • [CRY]

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 12 October 2018 - 03:13 AM, said:

The 131 is always top tier,  it's the best T8 medium.

Based on it stats it looks like a tier 9 medium to me. Like a small type 61.

View Postswimwithwhales, on 12 October 2018 - 03:56 AM, said:

*crying. i think craying is something supercomputers do. (finally found my niche. Grammar Police :B)

The internet will hate you. Let it flow through you. You will become more powerful than they could possibly imagine.

View Postredshadowrider, on 12 October 2018 - 04:34 AM, said:

Looks Iike we have the typical responses.  "I wasn't there, but know how you should have played it."  Personally, I am tiring of Porkorvodka, not because I dislike the map, but of all the tankers wasting their time on the hill.  Most times it turns into a mess of players waiting for someone else to take the top.  Yet all you get here is comments about camping the base.  Typical.

He's in a 131 if he didn't get near 3k damage he is partially at fault for the teams loss regardless of his feels. It's not like he was in some crap panther or a-43 he was in a legit beast mode tank with 3k DPM and tier 8 HP to trade.

MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

scwirpeo #47 Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:32 PM

Major

• Players
  • 38253 battles
  • [CRY]

View Poststeelheadclan, on 12 October 2018 - 06:48 AM, said:

I had a bunch of my team yelling at me last night to go save arty in my light. 

1-Had they looked at map the would have seen I’d be driving into a 3-1 and I was bottom tier. 

2-I warned arty 3-4 minutes in advance to move and gave repeated warnings after.

As Claus would say “the P stands for propel” 

I always thought the p stood for piss poor player. The more you know I guess.

MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

N7EasierPilot31 #48 Posted 13 October 2018 - 07:01 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 43763 battles
  • [BULL4]

View PostCorrupted Ewok, on 12 October 2018 - 04:06 AM, said:

Whenever I've had hate mail from a team mate, it's almost always been the case that the sender simply didn't understand what I was doing or didn't realise that my situation was worse than it appeared at the moment they died and went in search of someone to blame.

+1, love it! that's my new rally cry/motto - 'in search of someone to blame....':D

SpongeBob SquarePants, Episode 130:  Eugene Krabs - "Questions are a danger to you and a burden to others."

SKYNET T92 #49 Posted 13 October 2018 - 08:50 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 32274 battles
  • [MYST]

View Postredshadowrider, on 12 October 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

Not about the hill...  I am tired that players forget that there is 80% of the map off of the hill.  Unfortunately, the count I see from the op is that 12 tanks went to the hill. It may be a strategic location, but certainly not for 12.  How you support TD's on the west side of the base is a different question.  Still I wasn't there either.

I just always assume the noobs go hillside :popcorn:. Every map in the game has pointless positions that offer minimal benefits for major disadvantages to yourself or your team...basically locations that you shouldnt bother with at all unless you are in a niche situation. The hill on Prokh is one of them, the beach on Overlord etc...You could completely ignore the locations and IF YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION you'll quickly see that yes 90% of their team is actually in front of you on the west or inversely that 90% of them went hill side (at which point they cannot camp hill and win as hill leaves you exposed to fire from 2 directions at all times, possibly 3 depending on how much your team has folded) so your team that didnt waste time climbing the hill and demolished the 3 enemy trying to hold the flank now already has the advantageous positioning of a railroad and 2 ridges further back North and South middle/edge of the map to defend on the west side while the enemy advance through open ground after leaving hill to get to you. Too many people just do not pay attention to how often they lose games because of how the team deploys and they keep deploying to the same bad spots time and time again even when they see the team go the same direction that causes a loss most games. Learning the maps and your tanks abilities go hand in hand to determine each maps play style per match and getting you a win. At the end of the day, you can only carry so many potatoes before you're crushed by their inability and the enemy gunning for you.:playing:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users