non-elite garage filter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rubbelito #1 Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:03 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19649 battles
  • [TNT]

Now when you are about to add more tanks to certain lines, I'd like to address the issue of making elited tanks non-elite again.

I daily use the non-elite filter in my garage when going through the daily's on tanks that I'm working on.

I already have at least two tanks that doesn't show up in the non-elite filter even though they are "tanks in progress" (T49 and WZ-11114 comes to mind) and now when you are about to introduce more russian tanks, I have several tanks that risk getting the same treatment (T-54, Obj 430 II and T-10, on the top of my head, but could probably be even more).

Would you please make some changes so that these tanks, when becoming technically non-elite again, does show up in an easy manner in the designated garage filter?

If you remove the elite-status or implement some kind of hybrid status so they stay elited but still appear in the non-elite filter, doesn't matter so much for me, just as long as you fix it somehow. :)

korbendallas-01 #2 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:35 AM

Major

• Players
  • 41760 battles
  • [GER_1]

There is nothing hybrid about it. If a new tank is attached, they are no longer elite.

That simple bug overwhelmed their software developers for several months now, I don't think they will ever fix it.

Gallant Prime #3 Posted 19 October 2018 - 01:39 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 39908 battles
  • [47R]

Not sure it is "non-elite" filter because it starts from the elite tank filter and then is "Elite - Excluded"--semantics though and I know what you mean.  

They should not remove the elite status of tanks because there is better crew training with elite tanks.  They should just change the elite filter as opposed to changing the tank.  Change the filter to one that captures all tanks that have additionally grinding opportunities as you indicated though. 

I agree it is a pain in the derriere to search back through for the Conqueror, AMX 13-90, and others when they were previously made elite but new tanks/lines have been added.  

Sovietdeath #4 Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:20 AM

Major

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 15134 battles

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 12 October 2018 - 06:35 AM, said:

There is nothing hybrid about it. If a new tank is attached, they are no longer elite.

That simple bug overwhelmed their software developers for several months now, I don't think they will ever fix it.

From what I recall it's actually by design and not a bug, if a person elites a tank you get an inheritant bonus to crew training, they didn't want to take away a person's hard work at eliting a tank.

I personally use the favorites filter to mark my grind tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users