• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Corrupted Ewok #21 Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:41 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18417 battles
  • [REEK]

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 12 October 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

There was a guy on EU server a few months ago that I happened to kill on four separate occasions when I was trying to get a x2 win on whatever Arty I was grinding back then. I got four separate nasty messages, but at least each message was an original work and not just “noob”. It was funny because after the first two I explained that I was only playing arty to finish the tech tree, and he accepted that. After the last two, he had himself convinced that I was a full-time clicker...which he didn’t have a high opinion of. Lol. Talk about bad luck for him!!

I'm not sure how well I'd react to being clicked on 4 times in 1 day by the same guy lol. I start getting steamed if arty fires at and misses me 3 times in a game...

I want the old Chaffee back.

Lok-Vah-Koor!

BULLPUPBAKERST1 #22 Posted 13 October 2018 - 10:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 40985 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostCorrupted Ewok, on 13 October 2018 - 04:41 AM, said:

I'm not sure how well I'd react to being clicked on 4 times in 1 day by the same guy lol. I start getting steamed if arty fires at and misses me 3 times in a game...

it was over the course of a few weeks, not the same day....I could only do something like that to a forumer or clan mate :trollface:

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users