• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

korbendallas-01 #21 Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 38909 battles
  • [GER_1]

View PostAlbapfalzd3, on 16 October 2018 - 06:14 PM, said:

That would depend on how much more XP you need to finish the tank grind and how many Perks/Skills (P/S) your crew already has. If your crew has lets say 3 P/S and you still have 100K to finish the grind on your Batchat 12t then pick a new P/S and train it up because it only takes 100K XP to train each P/S 1 thru 4. Now over train your crew another 25K in the now Elite BC 12t and your French Premiums before transferring them into the next TT tank. Now if you already have 4 P/S and only 100K left to grind, I would hold off training a new P/S until you finish the grind (because it take 200K to train P/S 4 thru 8 and 400K for P/S 8 thru 12 and so on and so forth). Once that grind is finished you can immediately transfer that crew into the next TT tank for silver, be at 100% tank mastery and have 75K Crew XP immediately go towards the next P/S you decide to train because you will immediately be prompted pick one.

Yeah, again, I know how it works.

If a tank is elite, and I don't want to keep it, I don't waste time driving it. The disadvantage to a 100 % crew is there, but it's usually gone once I pulled the crew through my premiums for the daily bonus.

Even without premiums, I would rather cope with a 75 % crew for a couple of games than to grind an unwanted tank.

Now let me see if I understand you correctly, You still have 100K to go on your BC 12t and you just finished training a P/S on your crew, it's forth let say. You say you would immediately start training a new one, it's 5th which requires 200k Crew XP. O.K. now you just finished the last 100K on your tank and you would do what?

Not at all correct. My case was that you just started with the Batchât, meaning that you have to grind for a further 700k or so.

O.K. now you just finished the last 100K on your tank and you would do what? Immediately transfer the crew to the next TT tank using silver which would be 75% tank mastery or keep your crew in the BC 12t until it finishes training the 5th P/S and then immediately transfer them into the next TT tank again using silver? In either case your crew goes into the next TT tank at 75% tank mastery and will perform substandard until it gets the 25k XP it needs to get it up to 100%.

It would, unless I use premiums to get the crew to 100 %, and only for one or two games if I use boosts.

Only in one case if will go into it with 4 P/S and in the other case with 5. Remember skills only work at the efficiency that the crew has in their current tank. If you have a skill on your crew and are only at 75% tank mastery, that skill is only working at 75%. Perks work at 100% at all times once trained. Now looking at the two choices above I would never go with the first one. The second one I do all the time especially if I am really liking the tank but I over train once finished training the P/S before transferring the crew.

The way you describe the two choices one could believe that you have to suffer that cruel fate for weeks or months. With the daily bonus and a crew XP boost, it's two games.

Albapfalzd3 #22 Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:01 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 15328 battles

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 16 October 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

Yeah, again, I know how it works.

If a tank is elite, and I don't want to keep it, I don't waste time driving it. The disadvantage to a 100 % crew is there, but it's usually gone once I pulled the crew through my premiums for the daily bonus.

Even without premiums, I would rather cope with a 75 % crew for a couple of games than to grind an unwanted tank.

Not at all correct. My case was that you just started with the Batchât, meaning that you have to grind for a further 700k or so.

It would, unless I use premiums to get the crew to 100 %, and only for one or two games if I use boosts.

The way you describe the two choices one could believe that you have to suffer that cruel fate for weeks or months. With the daily bonus and a crew XP boost, it's two games.

What ever floats your boat. In the end you are still going into battle with a substandard crew even if it is only for 2 matches but not everyone can pull 12.5K XP a match though so it will take most of us longer and I don't like running my tanks with a substandard crew. The way I do it is if I am grinding ??? tank and it is going to take 700 XP to fully grind it, I look and see how many crew P/Ss I can grind with that amount of XP based on the amount of P/Ss my crew already has. That's what I shoot for and then all the rest goes into over training. Now if 700K is not enough to grind even one I will just stay in the tank until I finish the training, over train and then move on. I'm not in a rush to move up the TT but I guess some people are. By the way, what Crew XP boost are you using that nets you 12.5K a match? I have a bunch of crew boosters but rarely use them as they seem to be a jinx for me.

Now if by chance you have one of those super crews that you use to grind all your tanks with and it has upteen P/Ss then it's really a whole different ballgame. I have lots of crews that I use to grind up certain lines and I have crews that fill in TT tanks that I want to keep after I move the grind crew out of it up to the next one. So I am constantly grinding crews. It is slow and tedious but you end up with a lot of silver to buy those tanks and consumables everyone loves so much. Probably why I have 15K plus matches and still no Tier X tanks.

Roy

korbendallas-01 #23 Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:13 PM

Major

• Players
  • 38909 battles
  • [GER_1]

View PostAlbapfalzd3, on 16 October 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

not everyone can pull 12.5K XP a match though so it will take most of us longer

You can, in a premium using the daily win bonus with a crew XP boost.

Albapfalzd3 #24 Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:59 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 15328 battles

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 16 October 2018 - 10:13 PM, said:

You can, in a premium using the daily win bonus with a crew XP boost.

What Crew XP boost? X3, X4, X5, X6? It would have to be at least a X5 or X6 I would think. You would have to pull a decent game each time as well and win. The winning part is no small order these days.

Roy

P6X330 #25 Posted 21 October 2018 - 02:04 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 11558 battles
  • [AMXS]

View PostAlbapfalzd3, on 16 October 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

What Crew XP boost? X3, X4, X5, X6? It would have to be at least a X5 or X6 I would think. You would have to pull a decent game each time as well and win. The winning part is no small order these days.

Roy

Do I remember well that Crew XP boost operations cannot be used on top of the daily first victory multiplier?

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users