Jump to content


World of Tanks Console - Monster Hunter Op Feedback and progress

monster hunter op tanks progress feedback

  • Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

SprungNickel427 #41 Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:51 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32765 battles
  • 846
  • [UMFF5]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2015

View PostZeMajor, on 16 October 2018 - 09:54 PM, said:

Why for every op count the x2 exp for the first victory and for this op doesn't count? I've reached now the monster hunter op now (50000), then i've played a battle with churchill III and i've got 4,950 xp but when i checked i realized the tab sign only 53600. Anyone has the same problem?

 

grind a line while doing this or grind a crew in monster tank for X2 Crew XP. Still a good deal frankly

SprungNickel427 #42 Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:53 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32765 battles
  • 846
  • [UMFF5]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2015

View PostXT356, on 17 October 2018 - 12:01 PM, said:

Krafts panther. I would like the KV5, but I dont have enough time to earn all the xp. And plus, it will leave me with almost all the panthers but the warlord. 

 

boy you are a glutton for punishment. Personally I can't stand any of the panthers, except the Panther 88. 

donny007-THX #43 Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:55 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 22556 battles
  • 2,649
  • Member since:
    12-18-2017

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 17 October 2018 - 02:18 AM, said:

Decided with regret that i may go for the Lycan as Bros only on two four hour shifts next week and he's waking up earlier in the morning than normal so i'll have less time to play, and my priority has to be the daily 10k Sharpshooter grind and i can't do 10k for Sharpshooter and 22k for Hollenhund in a couple of hours which would be my free time most days for the Op (-1 hour if Maintenance).

 

of course i could get a flurry and get Hollenhund and if i can then great but time is very limited compared to normal. If i could switch Mash and Dialga it wouldn't be a problem at all as it would be on my own profile but as i'm "stuck" and no way of switching, i can only play when he is asleep, working or going out.

 

He must be bigger than you......:D
When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, you said, the man with a pistol's a dead man. Let's see if that's true. Go ahead, load up and shoot.

donny007-THX #44 Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:55 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 22556 battles
  • 2,649
  • Member since:
    12-18-2017

View PostSprungNickel427, on 17 October 2018 - 06:53 AM, said:

 

boy you are a gluten for punishment. Personally I can't stand any of the panthers, except the Panther 88. 

 

Pretty sure Panthers are gluten free
When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, you said, the man with a pistol's a dead man. Let's see if that's true. Go ahead, load up and shoot.

SprungNickel427 #45 Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:01 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32765 battles
  • 846
  • [UMFF5]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2015

View Postdonny007-THX, on 17 October 2018 - 02:55 PM, said:

 

Pretty sure Panthers are gluten free

 

Darn autocorrect. Lol, Glutton for punishment

MASHMAN 90 #46 Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:06 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 36005 battles
  • 12,127
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

View Postdonny007-THX, on 17 October 2018 - 02:55 PM, said:

 

He must be bigger than you......:D

 

Nah same size but it's his profile :P

Capn Ratchet45 #47 Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:21 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21221 battles
  • 1,116
  • Member since:
    09-05-2015
xt, don't be upset about 'only' lycan, its a beast, and if I had to choose between hollenhound or lycan I'd be torn between the two. they're BOTH awesome tanks, and far superior than the rest imo.

Szympus1194 #48 Posted 17 October 2018 - 05:31 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23418 battles
  • 726
  • Member since:
    01-27-2016

Update:

200k at this moment.



MIDNIGHT562 #49 Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:22 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16603 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

Given we can only earn one of these vehicles and I can easily make the max tier on this one in the time given, which vehicle is most recommended? or any that I should avoid? 

:unsure:

 

The Revenant Kraft's Panther

Lycan T71

Kaiju O-I

Gorynych KV-5

Höllenhund leKpz M 41 90 mm

Dragon Type 62



Bazyli10 #50 Posted 18 October 2018 - 07:24 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 7659 battles
  • 6
  • [DAD]
  • Member since:
    01-21-2017

View PostSprungNickel427, on 17 October 2018 - 02:53 PM, said:

 

boy you are a glutton for punishment. Personally I can't stand any of the panthers, except the Panther 88. 

 

Hi,

could you explain why it's so bad?

I'm pretty sure I can reach only IV tier, so I'll have to choose between Panther and Lycan. I have a couple of fast and nimble tanks, so I'm conidering Panther.

Regards



Bazyli10 #51 Posted 18 October 2018 - 09:02 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 7659 battles
  • 6
  • [DAD]
  • Member since:
    01-21-2017

View PostMIDNIGHT562, on 18 October 2018 - 06:22 AM, said:

Given we can only earn one of these vehicles and I can easily make the max tier on this one in the time given, which vehicle is most recommended? or any that I should avoid? 

:unsure:

 

The Revenant Kraft's Panther

Lycan T71

Kaiju O-I

Gorynych KV-5

Höllenhund leKpz M 41 90 mm

Dragon Type 62

 

I can give you a small summary of these tanks:

 

Panther:

Good speed (55 km/h), decent armor and gun, poor view range. Aiming time 2,5, dispersion 0,32.

Lycan:

Very fast (64,4 km/h) with good gun (76 mm), but extremely fragile. Great view range (400 m.). Aiming time 2,1, dispersion 0,39.

Kaiju:

Really heavy with outstanding gun (105 mm)as for tier VI, but slow as a turtle. Good view range (370 m.), but poor aiming time (3,2 s) and dispersion (0,43).

Gorynych:

Good speed (40 km/h) and gun (107 mm.), decent armor. Poor view range (350 m.), aiming time (2,86 s.) and dispersion (0,43). Preferable matchmaking (up to tier IX).

Höllenhund:

Fast (72,4 km/h) and furious (90 mm gun), but fragile as a paper. Great view range (400 m.) and magnificent aiming time (1,8 s.), but only decent dispersion (0,38). The only one with crew XP bonus (50%!).

Dragon:

Great speed (60 km/h) and gun (85 mm.). Poor armor, but it’s light tankJ Very good view range, decent aiming time (2,3 s.) and dispersion (0,37).

 

Above is from Tankopedia's descriptions. I don't own any of these, so I have no experiance in being on helmet.

Anyone feel free to add information and share own experiance.

 



Sadriel Fett #52 Posted 18 October 2018 - 09:44 AM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 27262 battles
  • 5,087
  • [A4C]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

I really enjoy the Halloween Ops this year.  My only beef with the Halloween Event is pretty much the same thing people have been complaining about for the last couple of years.  I love the Halloween Garage, but please get rid of the howling dog.  If you guys don't do that, then at least tone it down to a third of its current volume.  I shouldn't have to turn down the volume on the tv because of one simple thing in the game that doesn't need to be there in the first place.  When you're in the garage doing anything for any length of time, it's just annoying as crap.  

 

 

--Pretty much as annoying as this guy.--

 


 

~ There's no such thing as "Arty Safe."  You have to play "Arty Aware."  You have to play "SmArty." ~

~ The worst enemies you will ever face in this game are your own team mates. ~


XT356 #53 Posted 18 October 2018 - 02:10 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9366 battles
  • 2,174
  • [WOOO]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View PostSprungNickel427, on 17 October 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:

 

boy you are a glutton for punishment. Personally I can't stand any of the panthers, except the Panther 88. 

 

I like the M10. I am two tigers away from every tiger and now two panthers away from all the panthers. All I need is the kraft and the warlord.  I was playing a lot of bf1 and missed the captured king tiger and the king tiger. Otherwise, I would have all the big cats. 
“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

XT356 #54 Posted 18 October 2018 - 02:12 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 9366 battles
  • 2,174
  • [WOOO]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View PostSadriel Fett, on 18 October 2018 - 03:44 AM, said:

I really enjoy the Halloween Ops this year.  My only beef with the Halloween Event is pretty much the same thing people have been complaining about for the last couple of years.  I love the Halloween Garage, but please get rid of the howling dog.  If you guys don't do that, then at least tone it down to a third of its current volume.  I shouldn't have to turn down the volume on the tv because of one simple thing in the game that doesn't need to be there in the first place.  When you're in the garage doing anything for any length of time, it's just annoying as crap.  

 

 

--Pretty much as annoying as this guy.--

 

 

Such an amazing show. I would much rather have his screams instead of the howling dogs.
“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

MIDNIGHT562 #55 Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:43 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16603 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostBazyli10, on 18 October 2018 - 09:02 AM, said:

 

I can give you a small summary of these tanks:

 

Panther:

Good speed (55 km/h), decent armor and gun, poor view range. Aiming time 2,5, dispersion 0,32.

Lycan:

Very fast (64,4 km/h) with good gun (76 mm), but extremely fragile. Great view range (400 m.). Aiming time 2,1, dispersion 0,39.

Kaiju:

Really heavy with outstanding gun (105 mm)as for tier VI, but slow as a turtle. Good view range (370 m.), but poor aiming time (3,2 s) and dispersion (0,43).

Gorynych:

Good speed (40 km/h) and gun (107 mm.), decent armor. Poor view range (350 m.), aiming time (2,86 s.) and dispersion (0,43). Preferable matchmaking (up to tier IX).

Höllenhund:

Fast (72,4 km/h) and furious (90 mm gun), but fragile as a paper. Great view range (400 m.) and magnificent aiming time (1,8 s.), but only decent dispersion (0,38). The only one with crew XP bonus (50%!).

Dragon:

Great speed (60 km/h) and gun (85 mm.). Poor armor, but it’s light tankJ Very good view range, decent aiming time (2,3 s.) and dispersion (0,37).

 

Above is from Tankopedia's descriptions. I don't own any of these, so I have no experiance in being on helmet.

Anyone feel free to add information and share own experiance.

 

 

1000 Thanks Bazy!! Based on this probably the Höllenhund as it higher tier and the crew training bonus.

 

There are definitely a couple of these i'd like to have



T0ROD3 #56 Posted 18 October 2018 - 07:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23645 battles
  • 63
  • Member since:
    01-10-2016
Many thanks 

MIDNIGHT562  :)



Leon_SMF #57 Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:18 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 49046 battles
  • 278
  • [GRE]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View PostCh1efDizzyWat3r, on 16 October 2018 - 09:18 PM, said:

Kraft's Panther imo is the most disappointing monster tank out there (Dont know about the two new ones, dont own them), the gun handling is garbage. Be prepared to miss alot of shot if you need to snap shot or shoot while moving.

 

I love to play with medium tanks, so it took only 17 battles for the Ace tanker ;)  I was right about my choice :)

 

https://pbs.twimg.co...2dKW4AERvqk.jpg


I'm responsible for what i say, not for what you understand !!!


MASHMAN 90 #58 Posted 20 October 2018 - 02:07 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 36005 battles
  • 12,127
  • Member since:
    02-21-2014

Earned the Lycan as unsure on progress i would make next week but still a good prize, now i can focus on Sharpshooter and maybe earning Silver for Russian Tanks.

 



StillLifeSkull #59 Posted 20 October 2018 - 03:46 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 23488 battles
  • 303
  • Member since:
    04-29-2017

View PostMIDNIGHT562, on 18 October 2018 - 06:22 AM, said:

Given we can only earn one of these vehicles and I can easily make the max tier on this one in the time given, which vehicle is most recommended? or any that I should avoid? 

:unsure:

 

The Revenant Kraft's Panther

Lycan T71

Kaiju O-I

Gorynych KV-5

Höllenhund leKpz M 41 90 mm

Dragon Type 62

 

Anyone who played these have an opinion? I hate playing against the Groynych and Kaiju but I hate slow tanks with slow rates of fire. 

StillLifeSkull #60 Posted 20 October 2018 - 04:07 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 23488 battles
  • 303
  • Member since:
    04-29-2017

View PostMIDNIGHT562, on 18 October 2018 - 06:22 AM, said:

Given we can only earn one of these vehicles and I can easily make the max tier on this one in the time given, which vehicle is most recommended? or any that I should avoid? 

:unsure:

 

The Revenant Kraft's Panther

Lycan T71

Kaiju O-I

Gorynych KV-5

Höllenhund leKpz M 41 90 mm

Dragon Type 62

 

If you look at cost in gold, there is a clear winner and not one I expected:

Kraft's 6200

Lycan 4200

Kaiju 4500

Gorynych 9000

Hollenhund 7800

Dragon type 62 6460

 

I might go with the Gorynych now, as it is unlike anything I drive much or would buy ; or maybe I still go for the Hollenhund and those skull balls on the gun….choices, choices….







Also tagged with monster, hunter, op, tanks, progress, feedback

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users