Jump to content


Looking for people to platoon with


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

LadyTanker #1 Posted 20 October 2018 - 11:59 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 5867 battles
  • 3,554
  • Member since:
    09-23-2017

I play on xbox and my gt is LadyTank3r

I have mostly played during the day with some of my clan, but the ones I've played with most aren't playing wot as much now. I can play solo, but I really don't like to. Right now, tier 7 is the highest tier I have. I'm grinding through the KV-3 and will soon be grinding through Tiger 1 along with a couple other lines. I'd like to find a few more people who regularly play. I'm usually available anywhere between 8am and 4pm central time. I'm fine with playing on either server. It's not a requirement, but it'd be cool to find some other female players too. 



Pontiac Pat #2 Posted 21 October 2018 - 01:49 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Tournaments Contributor
  • 24727 battles
  • 6,898
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2014

View PostLadyTanker, on 20 October 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

I play on xbox and my gt is LadyTank3r

I have mostly played during the day with some of my clan, but the ones I've played with most aren't playing wot as much now. I can play solo, but I really don't like to. Right now, tier 7 is the highest tier I have. I'm grinding through the KV-3 and will soon be grinding through Tiger 1 along with a couple other lines. I'd like to find a few more people who regularly play. I'm usually available anywhere between 8am and 4pm central time. I'm fine with playing on either server. It's not a requirement, but it'd be cool to find some other female players too. 

 

If you haven't already done so, you might friend vanillaOPRAH.  She's a good sport.  Tell her I said "Hi".  I'm not usually on during those times (except Saturdays) or I'd volunteer myself.

Edited by Pontiac Pat, 21 October 2018 - 01:50 AM.

If you want to be one of the 47 Ronin check out our recruitment post and then send a message to Prof935 (xbox) or dimka935 (ps4).

Estimated Marks of Excellence thresholds - https://wotclans.com.br/tanks/moe


DaffierPear6 #3 Posted 21 October 2018 - 04:05 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23210 battles
  • 727
  • [1CAB]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013
The 1CAB guys are normally on most days and most would be happy to Tank with you, we have a couple of females in the Clan too who normally play at least once a week.

MaxAmmo10562 #4 Posted 21 October 2018 - 06:50 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 29236 battles
  • 1,132
  • [RATIO]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2013

I'm having the same problem with my clan mates as they're all playing Black Ops 4 and soon to be Fallout 76 and Red Dead 2, I'd be happy to grind tier 7's with you. I'm free most days and times although I'd prefer to stay on NA server, Add me and we'll platoon. There's another girl that I platoon with occasionally too and I'm sure she'd be happy to play with another female.

 


Edited by MaxAmmo10562, 21 October 2018 - 06:53 AM.


LadyTanker #5 Posted 21 October 2018 - 01:27 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 5867 battles
  • 3,554
  • Member since:
    09-23-2017

View PostPontiac Pat, on 20 October 2018 - 07:49 PM, said:

 

If you haven't already done so, you might friend vanillaOPRAH.  She's a good sport.  Tell her I said "Hi".  I'm not usually on during those times (except Saturdays) or I'd volunteer myself.

 

Thanks for the suggestion Pat. I am friends with her, but I've never seen her on. 

LadyTanker #6 Posted 21 October 2018 - 01:28 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 5867 battles
  • 3,554
  • Member since:
    09-23-2017

View PostDaffierPear6, on 20 October 2018 - 10:05 PM, said:

The 1CAB guys are normally on most days and most would be happy to Tank with you, we have a couple of females in the Clan too who normally play at least once a week.

 

View PostMaxAmmo10562, on 21 October 2018 - 12:50 AM, said:

I'm having the same problem with my clan mates as they're all playing Black Ops 4 and soon to be Fallout 76 and Red Dead 2, I'd be happy to grind tier 7's with you. I'm free most days and times although I'd prefer to stay on NA server, Add me and we'll platoon. There's another girl that I platoon with occasionally too and I'm sure she'd be happy to play with another female.

 

 

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Ar var alda #7 Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:34 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 9544 battles
  • 274
  • [DAMND]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2017
I would be interested in playing during those times it's hard playing solo in the mornings. Been trying to find ppl to platoon with in the morning but no luck. Clanmates usually get on in the evening/noon. Not sure how connection would be on Europe server though.

Steelkunoichi #8 Posted 27 October 2018 - 04:19 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34796 battles
  • 131
  • [12PZR]
  • Member since:
    03-18-2014

I'm not on these hours usually but sometime I can. It would be nice to platoon with other female. add me if you like.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users