Jump to content


UPDATE: Working! "Link for Twitch Prime account and Loot Drop still not working!"

twitch twitch prime

  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Werefetus #21 Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:40 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 19981 battles
  • 83
  • Member since:
    02-16-2014

View PostM4ntiX, on 31 October 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

 

No, it's not a loss, it's still a gain but without the bonuses the twitch thingy would give you. In order to lose something, you first need to have it. You cannot lose silver you have not earned.

Unless we are talking about losing ourselves to a computer game, but that's a completely different subject.

So you prescribe to the idea that if you have a job and only do half of it then you deserve to be paid in full?
Or when someone promises you something and they don't deliver the promise in full that it's ok?
Or when you are really excited about something and want to immediately get involved but at then thwarted and told to wait with no communication why then it's fine?

It's a loss.
And yeah, there was something to lose, lost potential is still a loss. It's like bank interest or investments. And some people make purchases based on those promises.
 

View PostCatClaw23, on 31 October 2018 - 01:12 PM, said:

I initially had trouble yesterday til I discovered if you follow the link from twitch it links your pc account not console. I eventually sorted it by going on to the console.worldoftanks.com site, scroll down to the bottom and select account management and you should be able to link your twitch account there. I’ve already earns the Churchill III and T34 today

That's good advice but for some people if they do that they see a message saying they are working on it and cannot connect twitch currently

 

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by Werefetus, 01 November 2018 - 02:01 AM.


M4ntiX #22 Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:56 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21290 battles
  • 1,086
  • Member since:
    03-18-2014

View PostWerefetus, on 01 November 2018 - 01:40 AM, said:

So you prescribe to the idea that if you have a job and only do half of it then you deserve to be paid in full?
Or when someone promises you something and they don't deliver the promise in full that it's ok?
Or when you are really excited about something and want to immediately get involved but at then thwarted and told to wait with no communication why then it's fine?

It's a loss.
And yeah, there was something to lose, lost potential is still a loss. It's like bank interest or investments.

 

Huh? O_o wut? Mind b*l*o*w*n. Literally everything you said is deprived of logic and has nothing to do with what I said. But ok tell me, what is the interest on a null investment? Actually, it's fine, I will do the math myself. Thanks.

I hope the Twitch account link is fixed soon. All that wasted potential is clearly driving us crazy.



JaRIS42 #23 Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:00 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 28330 battles
  • 440
  • Member since:
    11-03-2015

View PostCatClaw23, on 01 November 2018 - 01:12 AM, said:

I initially had trouble yesterday til I discovered if you follow the link from twitch it links your pc account not console. I eventually sorted it by going on to the console.worldoftanks.com site, scroll down to the bottom and select account management and you should be able to link your twitch account there. I’ve already earns the Churchill III and T34 today

 

Unfortunately the last stage has been broken since a few hours after the offer went live.
It is currently impossible to link a WoT Console account to a Twitch account.

NaughtyNihilist #24 Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:03 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 26551 battles
  • 4,236
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
I got to the part where i go to the wargaming site and connect twitch prime to my wg account but i get a message saying WG is doing stuff to the linking system. So I cant get the box then? Im confused WG

 

 

 

 


JaRIS42 #25 Posted 01 November 2018 - 02:24 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 28330 battles
  • 440
  • Member since:
    11-03-2015

View PostNaughtyNihilist, on 01 November 2018 - 02:03 AM, said:

I got to the part where i go to the wargaming site and connect twitch prime to my wg account but i get a message saying WG is doing stuff to the linking system. So I cant get the box then? Im confused WG

 

https://console.worldoftanks.com/support/xbox/en/products/wotx/hot-issues/23088/

CatSnipah #26 Posted 01 November 2018 - 03:09 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 22456 battles
  • 4,240
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

 

Created 12 hours ago, and not a peep since.

RedFire7722 #27 Posted 01 November 2018 - 03:28 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 8805 battles
  • 2,377
  • Member since:
    06-21-2014

There were 2 announcements. The other is for another server restart.  So will this bug fix correct the WoT link to Twitch......who knows

 

https://console.worldoftanks.com/support/xbox/en/products/wotx/hot-issues/22771/



JaRIS42 #28 Posted 01 November 2018 - 03:35 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 28330 battles
  • 440
  • Member since:
    11-03-2015

View PostRedFire7722, on 01 November 2018 - 03:28 AM, said:

There were 2 announcements. The other is for another server restart.  So will this bug fix correct the WoT link to Twitch......who knows

 

https://console.worldoftanks.com/support/xbox/en/products/wotx/hot-issues/22771/

 

Cheers, well spotted.

 

Confusingly though is states:

 

"Due to content update the game server will be temporarily unavailable from 09:00 (UTC) to 10:00 (UTC) on October 31st"

Posted 13 hours ago, 09:00 UTC on the 31st was 18 1/2 hours ago...



RedFire7722 #29 Posted 01 November 2018 - 03:39 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 8805 battles
  • 2,377
  • Member since:
    06-21-2014

View PostJaRIS42, on 31 October 2018 - 10:35 PM, said:

 

Cheers, well spotted.

 

Confusingly though is states:

 

"Due to content update the game server will be temporarily unavailable from 09:00 (UTC) to 10:00 (UTC) on October 31st"

Posted 13 hours ago, 09:00 UTC on the 31st was 18 1/2 hours ago...

 

They always make the times look goofy. It starts tonight and goes into the early morning, so 4 am my time central

 

or I could be wrong/confused....like WG lol

 

Was there another update this am?  If so I messed up I guess. 

 



WickedRedman #30 Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:05 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 14837 battles
  • 3
  • [TOCC]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

Still not working on my end

 



JohnLongS1lv3r #31 Posted 01 November 2018 - 08:46 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 12925 battles
  • 8
  • [BULLS]
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016
10:45 ам, 01st, still not working. Very disappointing that some people are already enjoying the ops and the offer, while we can not.

FuRiOuSMoMo #32 Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 8967 battles
  • 135
  • [LPCG]
  • Member since:
    01-05-2014
Not sure what the holdup is but Ive been trying for days now and its STILL not working, showing the same "WE'RE WORKING ON THINGS" message. Maybe they should just NOT do this type of event moving forward.Seems us console get the old sandpaper [edited]in the bum yet again.

 

 

 


T0ROD3 #33 Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23637 battles
  • 63
  • Member since:
    01-10-2016
I know a lot of cheating  :sceptic: Also if the problem was solved, it would be nice to extend beyond November 30

WickedRedman #34 Posted 01 November 2018 - 03:35 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 14837 battles
  • 3
  • [TOCC]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

Thank you for your interest in our World of Tanks offer with Twitch Prime! We’re making a few adjustments to the account linking functionality and will have this available again soon, thank you for your patience..... Still getting this ^

 



T0ROD3 #35 Posted 01 November 2018 - 07:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23637 battles
  • 63
  • Member since:
    01-10-2016

Success Successfully linked Twitch account

 

I redeemed Alpha package, and surprise "Valentine II - Tier IV".

Thanks WG :)


Edited by T0ROD3, 01 November 2018 - 07:38 PM.


UncivilChris #36 Posted 01 November 2018 - 10:46 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 8420 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014
Still not working despite the new page and instructions. I go to the link account option and still get the same page stating were working on it, thank you for your patience. No matter what I do I end up at the account management page click link accounts and then nothing. Have they even fixed the account linking facility yet? 

Maximilian225 #37 Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:01 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9784 battles
  • 24
  • [OOPS]
  • Member since:
    11-28-2014

View PostUncivilChris, on 01 November 2018 - 05:46 PM, said:

Still not working despite the new page and instructions. I go to the link account option and still get the same page stating were working on it, thank you for your patience. No matter what I do I end up at the account management page click link accounts and then nothing. Have they even fixed the account linking facility yet? 

 

You need to either clear your browser cache or use Internet Explorer. I cleared cache on mine and it worked.

 

-Max

 



DrivableBeast35 #38 Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:05 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 25941 battles
  • 1,992
  • Member since:
    08-08-2013
Do you have to have an Amazon Prime account for this to work?


 


P6X330 #39 Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:08 AM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 12557 battles
  • 2,749
  • [AMXS]
  • Member since:
    07-02-2017

View PostDrivableBeast35, on 01 November 2018 - 06:05 PM, said:

Do you have to have an Amazon Prime account for this to work?

 

Not to my knowledge.

If you have an Amazon prime account, then Twitch Prime is free. If you do not have an Amazon Prime account, then you have to opt for the Twitch Prime trial period. Depending on the country of residence, that trial period may be 1 week or 1 month.


                Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

 


UncivilChris #40 Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:11 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 8420 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014

View PostMaximilian225, on 02 November 2018 - 12:01 AM, said:

 

You need to either clear your browser cache or use Internet Explorer. I cleared cache on mine and it worked.

 

-Max

 

Result. Worked. Thank you very much!







Also tagged with twitch, twitch prime

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users