World of Tanks Console - Extra Life 2018 November 3rd 2018 8:00AM Central time via Twitch

extra Life bounty tanks

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

BrogueOne #21 Posted 04 November 2018 - 02:36 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 20268 battles
  • [ELDER]
Congrats to everyone who killed me as a Bounty!  I tried to make it hard on you!  

And congrats to everyone who got to win stuff on stream!

But mostly..... Congrats to WG for working so hard for charity!!!  This is just one of many amazing charities that you contribute to, but is by far the most fun of these events!  I’m confident we can make it over the hump to reach the donation goal by the end of the week.

Thanks to everyone else who either donated their money or time(or both) to help with this event!

TennisMan56 #22 Posted 04 November 2018 - 04:39 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21963 battles
  • [STDZ]

The marathon event was great took time off from the tusk contract to have fun and platoon up with friends. Had a blast running the game all day. I was supposed to be at work but had gout in my foot so bad it was swelled up like a baseball. Not fun but tanks took the focus off it. Thanks to cleverjoey1844, zenmystic, lethalviper for a great day of tanking. We never found a bounty tank but did benefit for the marathon op and Chinese op for extra xp and silver. 

Thanks WOT for a great Saturday event.:great: 

CleverJoey1844 #23 Posted 04 November 2018 - 06:30 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 39232 battles
  • [STDZ]

View PostTennisMan56, on 04 November 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

The marathon event was great took time off from the tusk contract to have fun and platoon up with friends. Had a blast running the game all day. I was supposed to be at work but had gout in my foot so bad it was swelled up like a baseball. Not fun but tanks took the focus off it. Thanks to cleverjoey1844, zenmystic, lethalviper for a great day of tanking. We never found a bounty tank but did benefit for the marathon op and Chinese op for extra xp and silver. 

Thanks WOT for a great Saturday event.:great: 

Definitely a great day of tanking  TennisMan56

They are making tanks fun again. Add you Zennmystic Lethalviper and Chuck John R made its hilarious 

Edited by CleverJoey1844, 04 November 2018 - 06:32 PM.

CleverJoey1844 #24 Posted 04 November 2018 - 06:32 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 39232 battles
  • [STDZ]

View PostBrogueOne, on 04 November 2018 - 02:36 PM, said:

Congrats to everyone who killed me as a Bounty! I tried to make it hard on you!

And congrats to everyone who got to win stuff on stream!

But mostly..... Congrats to WG for working so hard for charity!!! This is just one of many amazing charities that you contribute to, but is by far the most fun of these events! I’m confident we can make it over the hump to reach the donation goal by the end of the week.

Thanks to everyone else who either donated their money or time(or both) to help with this event!

Thank you BrogueOne for your time and all the WG staff. I did not see you in game but i am xbox1

DaffierPear6 #25 Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:10 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20850 battles
  • [1CAB]

Once again this was a Great event run by WGCB.  RaiBOT, you did an awesome job organising it all.

The guys in 1CAB were honoured to be invited to participate in the Clan versus Developer battle again this year.  This is the 3rd time we have participated and I hope we put on a good show for the community.

To WG Volibear, RC Landon, Reaper, Zero, & the rest of the Dev Team, thank you for being involved and I hope you're hitting RaiBOT up for your repairs!!  You guys played well and my guys really appreciate the opportunity to battle against you.

And if any of the community is wondering who these 1CAB idiots are who get invited to these Dev battles, we're an Australian based Clan who are very passionate about the game and we can't really participate in existing community Tournaments because of time zone differences & difficulties.  WG offered us the opportunity to battle against them a few years ago to enable our guys to gain some experience of comp play.  Thank you Rai for this.

We'd love to be involved again next year if the opportunity is there.  Extra Life is a great event and helps kids throughout the US.  Perhaps next year you can get JAYRATED & WG Mobius from WoT Asia (Sydney) involved and they can do a forum on how the base graphics engine is run.

We might be able to get a couple of the 1CABer's into the Sydney office for a bit of a panel or something.

Thanks RaiBOT and WG

SSGJ1967 #26 Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:16 PM

Private

• Players
  • 996 battles
I am probably going to get banned for this, but I have state this. I want WG to do something about Brogueone. During the live stream he typed on the stream that all Americans are sadist. He is a total troll. WG made him a community streamer. WG did not even moderate him nor have they done so in the forums. Stereotypes and prejudices are bad, but he can state on your live feed. He is a community streamer and won four times over the stream. Seems a little fishy WG. 

Leon_SMF #27 Posted 05 November 2018 - 12:18 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34262 battles
  • [GRE]

View PostSSGJ1967, on 04 November 2018 - 11:16 PM, said:

I am probably going to get banned for this, but I have state this. I want WG to do something about Brogueone. During the live stream he typed on the stream that all Americans are sadist. He is a total troll. WG made him a community streamer. WG did not even moderate him nor have they done so in the forums. Stereotypes and prejudices are bad, but he can state on your live feed. He is a community streamer and won four times over the stream. Seems a little fishy WG. 

:popcorn:

BrogueOne #28 Posted 05 November 2018 - 12:40 AM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 20268 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostSSGJ1967, on 04 November 2018 - 09:16 PM, said:

You really missed the sarcasm there, buddy.  I said Americans were sadists as a joke in the context of the dismemberment of that

giant gummy bear..... the staff was also making jokes about the morbidity of it.  I’m also an American. I’m also not a WG Community Streamer; just a Tester and a volunteer.  I only won a single item during the 25 hour event, but I have won items in other streams on other days and that’s just luck.

What are you actually mad about?

ATHFjman18 #29 Posted 05 November 2018 - 01:27 AM

Major

• Players
  • 15675 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostSSGJ1967, on 04 November 2018 - 04:16 PM, said:

:teethhappy:

We were all saying stupid stuff when they were murdering that gummy bear. Relax man. 

Weirdoqqqq #30 Posted 05 November 2018 - 01:32 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4158 battles
Guys, i’ve won scorpion g yesterday on this stream, but he didn’t come to my account, how much time I need to wait it?

BrogueOne #31 Posted 05 November 2018 - 03:03 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 20268 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostWeirdoqqqq, on 05 November 2018 - 01:32 PM, said:

Guys, i’ve won scorpion g yesterday on this stream, but he didn’t come to my account, how much time I need to wait it?

All the rewards should be credited within 48 hours.  If your tank doesn’t show up by tomorrow afternoon I would send a PM to RaiBOT01.  She had mentioned on the stream that there were a couple of folks who provided incorrect Gamertags and if you don’t get credited by then you may have been one of those people.

WG Volibear #32 Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:49 PM

QA Analyst

• WG Staff
  • 102 battles
Had a great time getting chased down and also protected by everyone in-game. :teethhappy:

The best clip by far from my 2018 Extra Life bounty battles:
https://streamable.com/qrmqb
https://streamable.com/4rr9q

Thanks to all the tankers out there who donated, and for everyone who hasn't donated you still can!
https://www.extra-li...am&teamID=41610

Take a look at our new bug report guidelines!

WoT Reddit---> 

Need to submit a support ticket? Click Here!

Rangertroop713 #33 Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:59 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15784 battles
Raibot, I won a mercenary t shirt at the tanking after dark segment but no one has contacted me regarding delivery directions or anything similar to that. With whom shall I speak with?

Jasonhemperly #34 Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:03 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1663 battles
  • [SENDR]

View PostWeirdoqqqq, on 05 November 2018 - 01:32 PM, said:

Did you get it credited to your account, I also won a giveaway, but haven't received my tanks. I just tried pming RaiBOT01.

Pillz16 #35 Posted 07 November 2018 - 06:46 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13968 battles
  • [IFST]

View PostJasonhemperly, on 07 November 2018 - 08:03 AM, said:

Did you get it credited to your account, I also won a giveaway, but haven't received my tanks. I just tried pming RaiBOT01.

Same here,

I won the Trinity mk3 on Saturday but still nothing. I've already PM'd RaiBOT01 with no reply. (Yesterday)

I have submitted a ticket asking for clarification and will follow up the progress here. 

I was so stoked that Trinity gave me the Trinity

Pillz16 #36 Posted 07 November 2018 - 11:20 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13968 battles
  • [IFST]
It has been received. 

Weirdoqqqq #37 Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:59 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4158 battles
So, I’m waiting my scorpion g ~72 hours, but he didn’t come. Can someone tell me, I can get it, or no?

TheKyx #38 Posted 07 November 2018 - 06:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 13023 battles
they said i won a tank too (during Sinz host, but NOT in his chat, they were still giving away tanks in wotconsole chat), and i too have yet to receive it..

DaffierPear6 #39 Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:21 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20850 battles
  • [1CAB]

View PostWG Volibear, on 06 November 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

Had a great time getting chased down and also protected by everyone in-game. :teethhappy:

The best clip by far from my 2018 Extra Life bounty battles:
https://streamable.com/qrmqb
https://streamable.com/4rr9q

Thanks to all the tankers out there who donated, and for everyone who hasn't donated you still can!
https://www.extra-li...am&teamID=41610

Mate, you guys did an awesome job during the event, Congrats!!

I would've thought one of your best moments of the event was getting your [edited]'s blown off during the Clan vs Dev Battles!!  Still sore?

TheKyx #40 Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:48 PM

Private

• Players
  • 13023 battles
annd just now tank has been delivered, even if a bit late, but all is well

Also tagged with extra Life, bounty, tanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users