What is so hard in understanding to play the objective in encounter and assault? Why so many toxic p...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

The Samishe #1 Posted 03 November 2018 - 04:33 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1691 battles
Just wondering, why are there still noobs that don't know there is a flag to defend in encounter and assault? In one of my last games on salvage yard-encounter where the flag is in the middle of the hill some dummies decided to go down to the ennemy's spawn instead of actually trying to defend the flag. I didn't have my mic on at first so I told them to defend the base and pointed numerous times at the flag but litterally none of them listened plus they were a full platoon. So after I realised they wouldn't listen I went up the hill to play the objective with 5 other players who actually understood but even when the ennemy team was all up the hill to cap flag the dummies stayed at the ennemy spawn instead and never came to help us while we were getting obliterated by the 10 ennemy players who were better and knew how to play. We lost by cap of course and when I finally put my mic on and told them to learn how to play and that they shouldn't have went down the spawn cause we lost by their fault I got litterally flamed by the whole platoon calling me names saying that I am the one that died first etc. And when I told them I died first cause I tried to play the damn objective they once again kept being toxic. So why can't they understand?? Why are they so bad and in addition to that why do they get mad and call people names when we try to show them how to play? I didn't know there were so many low IQ dummies playing this game but my recent game was really frustrating cause they never listened and the whole platoon defended eachother with insults instead of actual arguments. It's not the first time I meet noobs in this game but a whole platoon?? I usually don't get these in higher tiers like 9-10 but as of now I am trying to grind my 110 and it is quite hard when I get dumb players like that .

Pontiac Pat #2 Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:11 AM

Major

• WoTC Tournaments Contributor
  • 24727 battles
  • [47R]
Idiots exist in all games.  It's the law of averages.

As for that particular situation, it would be good to know more about the tanks they were using.  If it was a platoon of light tanks, then yes, sweeping the south may have been the right play - IF they move aggressively enough to flank the hill and put shots on the back side of the main red force.  That map is one where what tanks each team gets can pretty easily determine who will own the hill.

If you want to be one of the 47 Ronin check out our recruitment post and then send a message to Prof935 (xbox) or dimka935 (ps4).

Estimated Marks of Excellence thresholds - https://wotclans.com.br/tanks/moe

RUNNINGDUDE1 #3 Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:21 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 23335 battles
^What he said and the other worst thing is when your whole team goes camping around the flag, only to be lit up because they let the reds break through and get in behind you. Happened to me on Steppes. Had about 5 guys go with me to stop the reds from attempting to cap and all of the sudden, I saw on the map that the rest of my team retreated from the spawn where they were supposed to have fought off the reds and we get beaten down.

The Samishe #4 Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:15 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1691 battles
True that they are pretty much in every game. And I wish they were light tanks but it was a bunch of heavies and mediums who went down there :/ There were barely any ennemies there except arty and yet they managed to get all killed off.

BrogueOne #5 Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:56 AM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 22770 battles
  • [ELDER]
I won’t chime in about players and objectives..... it’s always a mixed bag and can definitely be frustrating sometimes and I usually just roll with it and wait for the good games that will always still happen that remind me I’m having fun.

There’s a real easy way to avoid toxic players. Two ways, actually:

1) Options/Audio/Chat Volume II_*______I

2) Set Messages to Private/Friends Only

It limits your ability to communicate with random players, sure, but does it really make a difference most of the time?

Capn Ratchet45 #6 Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:55 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 20846 battles

View PostPontiac Pat, on 03 November 2018 - 05:11 AM, said:

Idiots exist in all games.  It's the law of averages.

As for that particular situation, it would be good to know more about the tanks they were using.  If it was a platoon of light tanks, then yes, sweeping the south may have been the right play - IF they move aggressively enough to flank the hill and put shots on the back side of the main red force.  That map is one where what tanks each team gets can pretty easily determine who will own the hill.

lemming rush, why to not spot field on Mali lol (cuz what just happened to this guy) everybody stops to snipe at lights and spotted targets, instead of taking the hill where the isolated base is...

Capn Ratchet45 #7 Posted 06 November 2018 - 03:31 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 20846 battles
had a vk 100, super Pershing, and a t32 fail to prevent a lone Pershing from advancing on my buddy and I in lights attempting to cap for the win (down by 6 or 7 tanks) last night. All they had to do was drive forward and take a hit to prevent the reset. I get a msg after chirping full health vk "arty and too many hvy tanks', some people just don't get it and never will!

RUNNINGDUDE1 #8 Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:33 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 23335 battles
The message radial needs to be updated at some point. Pinging the map never seems to get the attention. On Panama assault with being on the defense, I had a few guys with me to prevent the reds from breaking over and it went bad. An at7 and another guy were to the right where they should have turned their attention over and helped but they ignored it and the end result was the reds broke through and got to our flag. On ravaged capital, my whole team went to where the capital buildings were at and left one whole side wide open and the reds got through and capped the flag. It was over within a few minutes. If I wasn't on a comms ban, I would have let out ever known insult of their intelligence on the frequency and told them how stupid they were to just sit on one side of the map and pretty much do nothing but sit and an sit and sit around while a group of the reds just came around untouched and beat us easily. It's quite frustrating to see how map blindness and lack of awareness is getting worse. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users