Jump to content


I'm slowly loosing my will...

Czech Win Rate

  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Big Daddy Fried #1 Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:38 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39595 battles
  • 156
  • [BCA]
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014

to play this game and I blame it on the Czech line. Free XP'd to the Tier 5 and played 50 games. It wasn't impressive, but not bad. 60% win rate and a 1980 WIN8. Got the Tier 6 and free XP'd to the top package. I played that one for 60 games. I didn't hate the tank, but I couldn't get wins in it. Ended up with a 43% win rate, 1st MOE, and 1594 WIN8. The win rate was in the 30's until the last 20 games or so. I now have the T-34/100 with the 2nd package (ran out of Free XP). 10 games in and I have a 20% win rate! First 5 games were mid-tier, mid-tier, bottom-tier, top-tier, bottom-tier. So much for a honeymoon period with a new tank. I've taken to using XP Boosters just so I can earn enough to get a few more packages.

 

For the trolls who say, "git gud"; I have over 36k games played. I'm as good as I'm ever going to get and that's not good enough to carry team mates who can't stay alive for more than 5 minutes.



BULLPUPBAKERST1 #2 Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:45 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 45251 battles
  • 13,740
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014
Maybe you are pushing too hard and taking too many chances in the hopes of getting beyond packages/tanks you don’t really like or have faith in?  I do it all the time. You will have the same problem with the tier 8. Not saying “git gud”, but maybe slow down, take a deep breath, and play a safer, supportive role and hope you get a few more better teams. 

 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

 


animatethant #3 Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:53 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 73061 battles
  • 6,459
  • Member since:
    04-07-2014
You get better if you keep on pushing yourself.

Really.

For me, from ~21k games to almost 70k games now I've improved from ~1700ish wn8 and 50.5% win rate to now ~2803 wn8 and 57.06% win rate overall. Almost 99.5% solo.

ACS138 #4 Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:55 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 17254 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    10-25-2014
T-34-100: God how I hate that tank. I feel for ya OP. That tank stopped my progress up that line cold. Feels too much like work playing with that tank.
"Be moderate in your temper, and unyielding in your principles. Or change your mind and yell about it"

John Arrowsmith #5 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:03 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 70889 battles
  • 13,705
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
How many crew skills do you have?

This forum needs the Fake Marine

Snore,   the only person I know of that likes mushy peas in a taco with cinnamon sprinkles. 

 

 

 


steelheadclan #6 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:07 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14863 battles
  • 4,677
  • [REAL]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2017

Seriously the tier 7 and 8 are blah at best. 

Tier 9 with top gun is where it gets good again. 

 

If if you want the good tanks you got to suffer the bad or spend money to skip them. 

 


 


ABAOUIA #7 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:07 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 41909 battles
  • 4,539
  • [ASYLM]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015
The gun is good, the armor is not, mobility is ok though.

So basicly a tank to be in the 2nd line, then it will pay off.

So like bull said, you might be to close to the fight ?

Btw git gud is so 1980's, these days it's all about fun :)


Big Daddy Fried #8 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:09 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39595 battles
  • 156
  • [BCA]
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014

View Postanimatethant, on 05 November 2018 - 09:53 PM, said:

You get better if you keep on pushing yourself.

Really.

For me, from ~21k games to almost 70k games now I've improved from ~1700ish wn8 and 50.5% win rate to now ~2803 wn8 and 57.06% win rate overall. Almost 99.5% solo.

 

Oh, I continually try to improve. My overall win rate is almost 54% and WIN8 is 1898. However, those numbers haven't significantly change lately. My WIN8 creeps up, but I'm pretty sure I had way too many crap games when I was a new player.

 

Just this line is sapping my will to play. I was especially disappointed in the Skoda T25. I got the impression what I was a good tank in the line and I had a horrible time with it. I understand that most people don't enjoy the T-34/100, but a 20% win rate just doesn't seem right.



Big Daddy Fried #9 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:11 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39595 battles
  • 156
  • [BCA]
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 05 November 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

How many crew skills do you have?

 

I have 3 at the moment. Burned all my crew XP boosters to at least have Sixth Sense, BIA, and camo. I'm working on Situational Awareness to try to counter the horrible view range of the Czechs.

Big Daddy Fried #10 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:16 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39595 battles
  • 156
  • [BCA]
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 05 November 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

Maybe you are pushing too hard and taking too many chances in the hopes of getting beyond packages/tanks you don’t really like or have faith in?  I do it all the time. You will have the same problem with the tier 8. Not saying “git gud”, but maybe slow down, take a deep breath, and play a safer, supportive role and hope you get a few more better teams. 

 

View PostABAOUIA, on 05 November 2018 - 10:07 PM, said:

The gun is good, the armor is not, mobility is ok though.

So basicly a tank to be in the 2nd line, then it will pay off.

So like bull said, you might be to close to the fight ?

Btw git gud is so 1980's, these days it's all about fun :)

You're probably both correct. I tend to play too aggressively. To impatient to wait for other players to do something, because typically that's they just want sit in cover.



BULLPUPBAKERST1 #11 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:20 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 45251 battles
  • 13,740
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

View PostBig Daddy Fried, on 05 November 2018 - 05:16 PM, said:

 

You're probably both correct. I tend to play too aggressively. To impatient to wait for other players to do something, because typically that's they just want sit in cover.

 

I feel your pain...I’m exactly the same way. The only advice I can offer is do whatever it takes to back your foot off the gas just a little or just suffer your fate for the love of being active. I front line just about every non arty in the game. I can semi-yolo and maintain blueberry stats. It’s worth it to me because I like to fight. I only have a 30% survival rate and 54% win rate...I’m okay with that. 

 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

 


MPC 2117 #12 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:21 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17373 battles
  • 9,730
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Postanimatethant, on 05 November 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

You get better if you keep on pushing yourself.

Really.

For me, from ~21k games to almost 70k games now I've improved from ~1700ish wn8 and 50.5% win rate to now ~2803 wn8 and 57.06% win rate overall. Almost 99.5% solo.

I wish I could improve that much. People have always said I'm purple and such in their weird stats language. It's actually supremely irritating knowing there's no possible way to improve your own skills and yet you still suffer horrendous defeats because of $#!T teammates.

 

 

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 05 November 2018 - 03:45 PM, said:

and hope you get a few more better teams. 

No lie, I laughed at this.


WE​ NEED MORE STUGS IN World of WhatisBalance...


BULLPUPBAKERST1 #13 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:24 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 45251 battles
  • 13,740
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

View PostMPC 2117, on 05 November 2018 - 05:21 PM, said:

I wish I could improve that much. People have always said I'm purple and such in their weird stats language. It's actually supremely irritating knowing there's no possible way to improve your own skills and yet you still suffer horrendous defeats because of $#!T teammates.

 

 

No lie, I laughed at this.

I know we’ve all complained about the green team over the years, but it is truly at an awful state lately. I’ve been witnessing the most awful play this past month or two. 


 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

 


steelheadclan #14 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:46 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14863 battles
  • 4,677
  • [REAL]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2017

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 05 November 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

I know we’ve all complained about the green team over the years, but it is truly at an awful state lately. I’ve been witnessing the most awful play this past month or two. 

Last few months overall playerbase skill levels  seems to have definitely gotten worse especially at higher tiers.

This last week I'm mostly on red teams so all is good!


 


Big Daddy Fried #15 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:58 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39595 battles
  • 156
  • [BCA]
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 05 November 2018 - 10:24 PM, said:

I know we’ve all complained about the green team over the years, but it is truly at an awful state lately. I’ve been witnessing the most awful play this past month or two. 

 

I remember a time in this game when you could somewhat reliably predict where tanks would show up and play accordingly. It's a joke with my platoon mates and myself that those tanks will always show up where you least expect them.

ThermalStone #16 Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:45 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 28735 battles
  • 4,107
  • [80085]
  • Member since:
    02-18-2014
Your sample sizes are too small.  Win rate after even 60 games is essentially meaningless and certainly not the way to judge a tank.

I'm not stealing kills, I'm handing out Confederate medals.

 


korbendallas-01 #17 Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:20 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 45867 battles
  • 7,419
  • [GER_1]
  • Member since:
    05-15-2016

View PostBig Daddy Fried, on 05 November 2018 - 10:38 PM, said:

to play this game and I blame it on the Czech line. Free XP'd to the Tier 5 and played 50 games. It wasn't impressive, but not bad. 60% win rate and a 1980 WIN8. Got the Tier 6 and free XP'd to the top package. I played that one for 60 games. I didn't hate the tank, but I couldn't get wins in it. Ended up with a 43% win rate, 1st MOE, and 1594 WIN8. The win rate was in the 30's until the last 20 games or so. I now have the T-34/100 with the 2nd package (ran out of Free XP). 10 games in and I have a 20% win rate! First 5 games were mid-tier, mid-tier, bottom-tier, top-tier, bottom-tier. So much for a honeymoon period with a new tank. I've taken to using XP Boosters just so I can earn enough to get a few more packages.

 

Tier VII is by far the worst of the line, it's up from here. I was warned about the tank from everyone, so I guess I stared very cautious, always standing back, and the tank is manageable in that position.

PATRIOTICxTBro #18 Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:40 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11914 battles
  • 1,712
  • [-HOW-]
  • Member since:
    11-09-2013
Losing not loosing 

 

Ask me how to join -HOW- 2nd armored Hell on Wheels


xXlAmbitionzlXx #19 Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:57 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 23937 battles
  • 14,448
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013
At 36k its hard to improve win8 but the system sucks so dont worry about it. The best way to get good is to have fun. Play tanks you enjoy playing and relax. Maybe watch a guide or 2 and revise game core mechanics once in a blue moon and try see things from different perspectives. :) 

El Materdor43 #20 Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:00 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 30259 battles
  • 8,129
  • [HACKS]
  • Member since:
    03-02-2014

View PostxXlAmbitionzlXx, on 05 November 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

At 36k its hard to improve win8 but the system sucks so dont worry about it. The best way to get good is to have fun. Play tanks you enjoy playing and relax. Maybe watch a guide or 2 and revise game core mechanics once in a blue moon and try see things from different perspectives. :) 

Hey!!

Its good to see you m8


   

 

                                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                

 






Also tagged with Czech, Win Rate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users