Considering quitting the game And no communication game mode so you have to have a mike.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

ItchyColt462862 #1 Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:58 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2917 battles
considering quitting the game been playing for two years I’m sick of the Russian bias or so that it seems they have very little weaknesses and can never seem to pen armor I study the tanks I understand geometry but they vastly better armored than anything else. And secondly I have now 3 games in a row on a e-100 had 3 artilary in a row on each time and was killed before I could even locate a target like 30sec to 1 min after game start. But my biggest issue is why no mode for players communicating so everyone has to have a mike just a section for that would be awesome because I don’t play enough time wise 3-4 hours after work to generate a bunch of friends. Or even a match making mode I’m sick of getting out in games that your team is so [edited]stupid they get killed in the first 4 minutes. 

SpazTheOverlord #2 Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:00 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14405 battles

View PostItchyColt462862, on 08 November 2018 - 06:58 AM, said:

considering quitting the game been playing for two years I’m sick of the Russian bias or so that it seems they have very little weaknesses and can never seem to pen armor I study the tanks I understand geometry but they vastly better armored than anything else. And secondly I have now 3 games in a row on a e-100 had 3 artilary in a row on each time and was killed before I could even locate a target like 30sec to 1 min after game start. But my biggest issue is why no mode for players communicating so everyone has to have a mike just a section for that would be awesome because I don’t play enough time wise 3-4 hours after work to generate a bunch of friends. Or even a match making mode I’m sick of getting out in games that your team is so [edited]stupid they get killed in the first 4 minutes. 

Bye bye whoever you are. You won't be missed. 

Thekidkybo #3 Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:07 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5136 battles
  • [UK-TS]

But my biggest issue is why no mode for players communicating so everyone has to have a mike just a section for that would be awesome 

Sorry, but it's a NO to having this from me. People get enough salty messages after the game, I doubt they'd want them during the game as well.

It would be abused more than used for good, I feel.

S

zZGROGZz #4 Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:19 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 18865 battles

View PostSpazTheOverlord, on 08 November 2018 - 09:00 AM, said:

Bye bye whoever you are. You won't be missed. 

And this statement right here is one of the reasons this place can be so toxic!:sceptic:

Wth dude? There was absolutely no need for that.:angry:

!KING OF THE POTATO SKRUBLORDS!

tonygillott #5 Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:13 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 32181 battles

why not join a clan? Or form your own? True this game can be brutal at times. Take a break then come back like I did. If top tier is breaking you then drop down to tier 5 and have some fun for a few games

Jope2209 #6 Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:15 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23527 battles

View PostzZGROGZz, on 08 November 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:

And this statement right here is one of the reasons this place can be so toxic!:sceptic:

Wth dude? There was absolutely no need for that.:angry:

Agreed.

But to be honest both of them kinda overreacted. First of all OP, this is not a first ''I quit'' thread, so not much to comment on that. There was even a suggestion recently to make a pinned ''I quit'' thread in GD.

Right now, after 4.7 Update, I'm starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Sure there are things that could get better, but at least after a long time, WG stepped in the right direction. We have new dmg counter, new gun sounds (I don't like them atm, but step in right direction), new camo (German for now, but hopefuly more will come), 8 new TT tanks, new factions (Poland first, Italy later), new TT tanks announced (French, German, UK).

Plenty of content, some good some not, but it's a matter of preference. I think WG finally started to listen to its playerbase.

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25

Poll - Choose your least preferred map (removed maps* included, Nomonhan map added to Poll)

donny007-THX #7 Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:15 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 13946 battles
  • [NLD01]
.  That is a period.  

Player 1:  Lol if you're that good then why aren't you super uni on the easiest platform available to WoT?

Player 2:  Because I don't even try and my stats are this good while I know people who sweat and try hard and can only manage green stats lol 

Xenith_Inc #8 Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:22 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5825 battles

Hey man, curious to see this posted today when you havent played in a month? Try playing again. Games much better. Also, only one post on the forums. I'd hang around here, you'l learn a lot really quickly.

You have under 3k games and are at tier 10. For me that's too fast. The WR of 50% also indicates at best you are a neutral advantage to your team.

The best way to win more games is to get better at the game, and your win rate will follow.

+++Generally found on PS4 EU server from 5 - 9pm CET+++

My YouTube Channel

PATRIOTICxTBro #9 Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:41 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 11808 battles
  • [-HOW-]

View PostItchyColt462862, on 07 November 2018 - 10:58 PM, said:

if you were killed in the first minute of the game in a tank with one of the highest hitpoints I don’t think it’s your team that’s stupid

Ask me how to join -HOW- 2nd armored Hell on Wheels

Capn Ratchet45 #10 Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:28 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17441 battles

View PostJope2209, on 08 November 2018 - 11:15 AM, said:

Agreed.

But to be honest both of them kinda overreacted. First of all OP, this is not a first ''I quit'' thread, so not much to comment on that. There was even a suggestion recently to make a pinned ''I quit'' thread in GD.

Right now, after 4.7 Update, I'm starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Sure there are things that could get better, but at least after a long time, WG stepped in the right direction. We have new dmg counter, new gun sounds (I don't like them atm, but step in right direction), new camo (German for now, but hopefuly more will come), 8 new TT tanks, new factions (Poland first, Italy later), new TT tanks announced (French, German, UK).

Plenty of content, some good some not, but it's a matter of preference. I think WG finally started to listen to its playerbase.

im impressed with most changes and additions, especially the silver earning potential, free crate ops, lots of great prizes to go around, and new tt heavies as well!

scottishrock #11 Posted 08 November 2018 - 04:05 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2793 battles

Hey, just gotta chime in here.

So there's lots of games out there, if all you wanna do is quit 'cause you've discovered you hate the game, then just quietly quit and go away. That's what people do, unless... you have at least one other agenda. Do you enjoy rousing people up and becomeing their fearless and infamous leader? Does it tickle when you start an uprising? Do you get all warm and fuzzy feeling like you could injure a big, bad company like War Gaming by dragging a handful of other disgruntled half wits? Let's face it, my friend, it's not the "Russians" or the Soviet tanks. Crud, if the Soviet tanks are so superior, as you say they are, then play them. But I sense at least a little hatered for the Russian people here.

The Soviet tanks are not invincible. Like all tanks they are less armored on the top, sides, and rear. As well there are 3 (three) different types of ammo you can use, and different tanks (like tank destroyers) that you can become proficient with over time. If used properly they can be very efficient against heavily armored tanks. In my opinion, some of the British tanks have some of the most heavily armored, and difficult to penn in-game vehicles. But just like the dreaded evil empire/Soviet tanks, indeed all the tanks, they have their weaknesses. But, if you're ADD like I am, and/or you're just plain impatient by nature, and you get frustrated learning the ins and outs of a game like this by playing round after round, there's all kinds of literature to be found. Why, you could bone up and start gaining one advantage after another. Soon you could incite a riot, gain followers like you seem to be trying to do here, and start your own third world country

But dude, it's only a game. When your matched up with other players in the usual grind these motely crews can frustrate the snot outa ya. You don't know any of their real names, their true sex, age, experience, skill level, mental status, country of origin, etc. So join a dang clan. All that stuff, or most of it anyway can be sorted out there. You can play with others of same mind set and skill level as you. You could learn new methods and tactics, and win every game... without using any of rhose cheatin' Soviet tanks.

But if you really just want to quit, quit. Because otherwise you're just making yourself sound ignorant/not very knowledgable about the game. I personally don't think your gonna quit. I think you just kinda like making a lot of noise, and that you have fantasies of people begging you to come back. You must be a hoot at Thanksgiving dinner, or other kinds of get togethers.

Just sayin'...

Jope2209 #12 Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:11 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23527 battles

View Postscottishrock, on 08 November 2018 - 04:05 PM, said:

Hey, just gotta chime in here.

But if you really just want to quit, quit. Because otherwise you're just making yourself sound ignorant/not very knowledgable about the game. I personally don't think your gonna quit. I think you just kinda like making a lot of noise, and that you have fantasies of people begging you to come back. You must be a hoot at Thanksgiving dinner, or other kinds of get togethers.

Just sayin'...

Thanks Dr. Freud for your detailed analysis, the patient already started to feel better.

Dr. Jung, would you like to add something?

Spoiler

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25

Poll - Choose your least preferred map (removed maps* included, Nomonhan map added to Poll)

Capn Ratchet45 #13 Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:19 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17441 battles

if they're stupid cuz they're dead in 4 minutes, and yer dead after 30 secs...

CommanderZod #14 Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:41 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 17673 battles

You are right, battles are too predictable, no a reason to grind without X3 or X5 XP boosters, or to play if there is no a tank earning event or somethng interesting like that. 

Ranked battles is the only mode that is fun and valuable in this game, the only reason to get a few X tier tanks. 

UNIQUE GAME FOR UNIQUE PLAYERS

movado75 #15 Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:22 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 21427 battles

View PostItchyColt462862, on 08 November 2018 - 12:58 AM, said:

:child:

HaydnSym45 #16 Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:27 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25682 battles
If arty is killing you I’d suggest grinding an arty line to tier 8 or so so you can see what the reds are seeing and learn. E100 is a great tank and in it I fear no Soviet - just prammo those reds :trollface: . It is an arty magnet and slow as molasses so you’ve got to always play as if arty is aiming right at you and you alone. Know thy enemy. Good luck! :)

real FUGAR #17 Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:32 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 19920 battles
  • [OTO]
The Box Set Earclip should be enough to just Chat. Good Players Do their Bid anyways, sometimes it works out other times Patata. If MM Worked it wasnt be an issue. E100 shouldnt be killed that easy but maybe You where the only Target lid. 3 Arty can be a pain, but then again its 3 tanks less blocking the path.

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507

Usain Salt #18 Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:58 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7825 battles

:trollface: Learn to ''stack the deck''  

E M V E L #19 Posted 09 November 2018 - 07:03 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 27996 battles
  • [-UNL-]
Dmg counter is bugged, if you die it keep counting spectating tank dmg... Pinging the map doesn't work properly too

3 MoE(32): T110E5, 113, M103,
M46 Patton, T30, Mäuschen, E 75, E 50, Conqueror, Centurion 7/1, ST-I, T-10, T-54, Bat.-Châtillon 25 t AP, WZ-111 model 1-4, Sharpshooter, T32, M26 Pershing, T26E4 Super Pershing, T95E2, IS-3, Fatherland IS-3A, KV-5 Gorynych, Motherland, Object 416, Type 59, STA-1, Primo Victoria, Tiger I Hammer, Revenant Kraft's Panther, Pz.Kpfw. V/IV, O-I Experimental

Nomad2001 #20 Posted 09 November 2018 - 08:26 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 33823 battles
  • [FTW]
The E-100 Heavy is an Arty Magnet, and believe it or not, a light tank magnet. Since I've been going for the Tusk OP, I've learned how to play my Sheridan, and AMX-105 a lot better. E-100's are easy pickin's for a group of lights if it's out in the open. You need to travel with the pack dude. If you're caught in the open and spotted, you may as well put down your controller. It doesn't have the rotation speed, turret speed, or reload speed to handle a good light tank, then alone 2 of them. Arty will shoot at you first, because you're a big target, and slow. Someone posted that you don't have so many battles under your belt. I agree with that. That Tank probably wasn't the best choice for you to go for as your 1st Tier X. Cover is your friend. Buildings, Boulders, Ruble, etc. Get a wide range of types and nations under your belt up to tier V, or VI, then work on your goals of tier X tanks. By then you'll have a greater understanding of what you need to do with a type of tank. There are some frustrating players out there, and match making doesn't seem to be fair a lot of the time, but remember, above all else, it's a game. If you're getting too upset, it's time to put down the controller for a while, or play a different game.

2po30ba.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

AngryParentSix