Considering quitting the game And no communication game mode so you have to have a mike.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Highlordwurm #21 Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:10 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15933 battles
  • [54-40]

View PostItchyColt462862, on 08 November 2018 - 06:58 AM, said:

considering quitting the game been playing for two years I’m sick of the Russian bias or so that it seems they have very little weaknesses and can never seem to pen armor I study the tanks I understand geometry but they vastly better armored than anything else. And secondly I have now 3 games in a row on a e-100 had 3 artilary in a row on each time and was killed before I could even locate a target like 30sec to 1 min after game start. But my biggest issue is why no mode for players communicating so everyone has to have a mike just a section for that would be awesome because I don’t play enough time wise 3-4 hours after work to generate a bunch of friends. Or even a match making mode I’m sick of getting out in games that your team is so [edited]stupid they get killed in the first 4 minutes.

Hang in there, buddy!  That's the thing about RNG, ups and downs, it'll turn around!  If I may make a suggestion for being mentally prepared:  Don't even consider ops you aren't going to complete, it will discourage you, only concentrate on ops that are doable, that way you are completing things and progressing.  stop watching/reading social media!  No more angry YouTube vids about...well, anything, really!  Forums (sorry!) can also be a place to subject yourself to negativity and rationalization why things suck.  So many times I have had my fun ruined for me because some indignant person explained to me why I needed to be mad.  Star Wars, Star Trek, Tanks, Politics, Marvel...Sure, they were right, but the only difference in the world is I am no longer enjoying them, Yay!

Forget it, other people are mad, just play your game, have fun, can't change the world by not participating in the things that offend you, just limits your ken.

AngryParentSix #22 Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:10 AM

Private

• Players
  • 23219 battles
run and dont look back!  even if the game wasnt getting worse every update, the players are.  all you can hope for is that only 12 players on your team are trash (sadly 5+ of them THINK they are good,) while the other team has 14 turds.  on the pc its quite opposite. usually 14 players on your team know what they are doing. then if you have been lucky this far lets hope MM dont screw you by doing something like putting 5 tier 9s on 1 team while only giving the other team 2 tier 9s with the rest 7s n 8s.  23 hours until fo76 then rdr2 online later this month! 

rat_armagedon #23 Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:11 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27943 battles
  • [FUREY]

View PostAngryParentSix, on 13 November 2018 - 04:10 PM, said:

run and dont look back!  even if the game wasnt getting worse every update, the players are.  all you can hope for is that only 12 players on your team are trash (sadly 5+ of them THINK they are good,) while the other team has 14 turds.  on the pc its quite opposite. usually 14 players on your team know what they are doing. then if you have been lucky this far lets hope MM dont screw you by doing something like putting 5 tier 9s on 1 team while only giving the other team 2 tier 9s with the rest 7s n 8s.  23 hours until fo76 then rdr2 online later this month! 

yes, what he said... despite wargamings lacluster efforts to fix matchmaking its deliberately broken, RNG is rubbish, its designed to ruin your game sometimes and win your game other times. And its not RANDOM. its MGM, Manipulated Game Mechanics.

think of this game as a slot machine, its designed to control your wins and losses, releasing chemicals in your brain to keep you addicted, frustrated and spending gold, or rage quiting, once you realise its rigged its a litlle easier to deal with the RNG, MGM, poor players dieing early, purple players using you to farm damage, campers too scared to move off cap, and the 15 kills 15 [edited]that plagues this game. Welcome to free to play multi player online rigged gaming. Enjoy. 

furballthegame #24 Posted 14 November 2018 - 03:45 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 23801 battles
So when does Polish line come out?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users