Problems with arty view

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SPUK4U #1 Posted 08 November 2018 - 05:54 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2596 battles

I noticed that right after latest huge PS4 download, I could not get arty's bird eye mode to work.  It went straight into the trajectory cam view and refused to come out of it.  Every time I pressed the "sniper mode" button the trajectory cam jumped ahead or backwards in the map.

I tried different setting in multiplayer and in war story and it worked same away, no arty bird eye view only trajectory cam view.

Not that I complain,  as target circle was nicely focused when I moved it around. I even managed to score three easy kills in this mode.  It's a bit slower way to move the target circle, but if accuracy stays as it then is It's a fair trade.  

So, is this a new feature or a bug? 

Edited by SPUK4U, 08 November 2018 - 05:56 PM.

My favorite tanks: Pz.Kpfw. II Luchs,  Spähpanzer I C, Cromwell Snakebite, AMX Chaffee, Cromwell B, Sherman Firefly Boilermaker, T-34, Pz.Kpfw. III/IV, Defiance Matilda,  Hetzer, T1 Heavy Tank, T14, Captured KV-1, Tiger 1, T29, Tiger 2, Dicker Max, Sexton I, leFH18B2

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 08 November 2018 - 05:56 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 11969 battles

View PostSPUK4U, on 08 November 2018 - 12:54 PM, said:

I noticed that right after latest huge PS4 download, I could not get arty's bird eye mode to work.  It went straight into the trajectory cam view and refused to come out of it.  Every time I pressed the "sniper mode" button the trajectory cam jumped ahead or backwards in the map.

I tried different setting in multiplayer and in war story and it worked same away, no arty bird eye view only trajectory cam view.

Not that I complain,  as target circle was nicely focused when I moved it around. I even managed to score three easy kills in this mode.  It's a bit slower way to move the target circle, but if accuracy stays as it then is It's a fair trade.  

So, is this a new feature or a bug? 

Mine seems to be working fine here. What Control scheme are you using?

SPUK4U #3 Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:33 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2596 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 08 November 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

Mine seems to be working fine here. What Control scheme are you using?

I think it's called Hand break as the L1 is hand break and  X button is comm
My favorite tanks: Pz.Kpfw. II Luchs,  Spähpanzer I C, Cromwell Snakebite, AMX Chaffee, Cromwell B, Sherman Firefly Boilermaker, T-34, Pz.Kpfw. III/IV, Defiance Matilda,  Hetzer, T1 Heavy Tank, T14, Captured KV-1, Tiger 1, T29, Tiger 2, Dicker Max, Sexton I, leFH18B2

MaxChaos24 #4 Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:37 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 11969 battles

View PostSPUK4U, on 08 November 2018 - 01:33 PM, said:

I think it's called Hand break as the L1 is hand break and  X button is comm

Think I know what you are doing. You're just clicking to zoom in/out. To change the camera you have to click and HOLD. 

SPUK4U #5 Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:22 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2596 battles

View PostMaxChaos24, on 08 November 2018 - 06:37 PM, said:

Think I know what you are doing. You're just clicking to zoom in/out. To change the camera you have to click and HOLD. 

That's it, now it works, thanks for support.   It seem that somehow the default view was in the trajectory cam.  It seem that I have to start learning to use trajectory camera it's better for accuracy. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users