The 50TP prototype

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ArKenemyxX #1 Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:06 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 17583 battles
  • [PRIME]

After not playing it cause the sound bug I took it to Warstories to train Brothers in Arms then to glorious multiplayer. Just having BIA made a world of difference. Now I have Snapshot, Sixth Sense and repairs using my boosters. This premium tank is amazing hull down and side scrapping. It's gun still trolls but if I let it aim in it will pen.

This tank is not a sniper and is meant to play hull down. I got alot of hatemail playing this tank today:playing:

If you have this premium and are still whining about the nerfs, try grinding out the basic skills. It's also -10 degrees gun depression over the tracks so maneuverer it accordingly.

xMAGNAxTANK117 #2 Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:47 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 11791 battles
  • [ACE8]
The only thing about the nerfs is that we're unnecessary the original stats were already bad thats what most people dont like

xBloody Scytesx #3 Posted 09 November 2018 - 03:17 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2787 battles
  • [NO-U]

I actually love this tank...In fact it has been my favorite premium tank to date. 

The play style is similar to Russian but the gun depression and the massive slope to the frontal armor make it what Russians wanted to be!

Hide that bottom plate and wiggle, or offer your tracks and even if they track you you're safe. 

I block around 2-3k damage average and usually dish out 2-3k damage at my own tier or up to tier IX. At tier X I block as much but my pens do struggle a little.

My advice is watch some videos on the tanks play, I'm still a newer player and it massively helped my play in it and if I don't go full retard it's a beast. 

Haukkis #4 Posted 09 November 2018 - 07:29 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 29191 battles
Mobility and view range nerf were ok but gun handling nerf was unnessary :(

Lysith3a #5 Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:24 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12718 battles
I find it to be one of the most schizophrenic tanks in the game. One game it’s amazing, the next an absolute dog. Far too inconsistent for my liking.

I aim to misbehave

Jope2209 #6 Posted 09 November 2018 - 10:17 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23527 battles

Like ArKenemy said, crew skills will do difference in this case. New tier VIII in game and no one has trained crew in it, of course it will struggle. Nerfs aren't helping as well. Most annoying nerf is mobility nerf. Tank is just so much slower than PC version.

So, you trained your crew in WS? How long does it take to do that? (you said you have 4 skills now)

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25

Poll - Choose your least preferred map (removed maps* included, Nomonhan map added to Poll)

ArKenemyxX #7 Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:17 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 17583 battles
  • [PRIME]

View PostJope2209, on 09 November 2018 - 03:17 AM, said:

Like ArKenemy said, crew skills will do difference in this case. New tier VIII in game and no one has trained crew in it, of course it will struggle. Nerfs aren't helping as well. Most annoying nerf is mobility nerf. Tank is just so much slower than PC version.

So, you trained your crew in WS? How long does it take to do that? (you said you have 4 skills now)

I trained BIA in Warstroies live fire. I had x10, x8, x6 crew xp boosts and only lost 1 game outta 20 yesterday.

Jope2209 #8 Posted 09 November 2018 - 08:22 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23527 battles

View PostArKenemyxX, on 09 November 2018 - 04:17 PM, said:

I trained BIA in Warstroies live fire. I had x10, x8, x6 crew xp boosts and only lost 1 game outta 20 yesterday.

Not bad idea. actualy way better than wasting boosts on MP. Just played 3 solid consecutive games in 50 TP, avg dmg over 3k, best game was with 4.8k dmg. The problem is you have to go hull down and keep some distance and gun is not good for distance. accuracy should be buffed or reverted to PC values.

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25

Poll - Choose your least preferred map (removed maps* included, Nomonhan map added to Poll)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users