For the love of Stats, Console relevent websites.

stats

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

test777777 #1 Posted 28 November 2018 - 06:55 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 10060 battles
G'day Folks

I'm one of those people who spend way too much mind pondering over game statistics. No idea why I find it so interesting.

With so many sites using PC stats and data, it's nice to have a couple dedicated to console.

Most people here are familiar with wotinfo.net but it's mostly PC centric and I also find wotinfo.net a bit dated, slow and ad saturated. Nevertheless, I'm appreciative of the work that has gone into that site. Apart from the Ads it's essentially free.

I'd like to suggest a couple of others which might appeal to players as well.
I can't, like most folk qualify any of the data, from any of these sites.  I assume it's accurate.

The first is probably my favourite and a big shoutout to Team WotStatsconsole.de for their excellent work.
The URL is https://wotstatsconsole.de and it's only relevant to WoTC.  

WotStatsconsole.de is a very tablet friendly website and it's fast, lots of player stats, including WN8 and WN8C if that's your thing. There's history, there's Charts, there's MOE data, there's their own take on the tankpedia, there's a tank comparison tool, there's the all important trees cut on a per tank basis, there's track damage, there's spot damage, there's direct  damage, pen ratios, forum banner generators, day by day performance and it's very current. Console XVM data is just over a week old. There's Nerf Stats, all sorts of community stats and individual stats, all nicely presented and sortable. There's enough stuff there to keep people like me pondering over the data for hours.

The other site i'd like to mention is: http://wot.pythonanywhere.com. Another Ad Free clean stats site for WotC.
Lots of custom reporting options on this page which appeals to me. There's history and trend data here. I don't know how accurate the data is or how current the XVM data is, but player data is captured at least every 24 hours and seems legit. It's all very intuitive and easy to read.

Please share more if you know of any.

Edited by test777777, 28 November 2018 - 09:07 AM.

Playing it safe

SGT Rock 1963 #2 Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:08 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 12585 battles
  • [JOCO]
Never tried them Ty.+1

scwirpeo #3 Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:11 AM

Major

• Players
  • 39000 battles
  • [CRY]

Ad blockers are things that exist. Basically essential for any news outlets these days as journalists seem to believe copying other journalists work should earn them 80k a year, and they will force ads at you till they make that money. 

MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

Derekthetree #4 Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:25 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15111 battles
  • [BEARD]
I use both of these and wotinfo. Wotstats has some cool sets of info on it, like highest xp tank

KilledByPing #5 Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:52 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 12265 battles
  • [H8]

View Posttest777777, on 28 November 2018 - 09:55 AM, said:

The first is probably my favourite and a big shoutout to Team WotStatsconsole.de for their excellent work.
The URL is https://wotstatsconsole.de and it's only relevant to WoTC.  

WotStatsconsole.de is a very tablet friendly website and it's fast, lots of player stats, including WN8 and WN8C if that's your thing. There's history, there's Charts, there's MOE data, there's their own take on the tankpedia, there's a tank comparison tool, there's the all important trees cut on a per tank basis, there's track damage, there's spot damage, there's direct  damage, pen ratios, forum banner generators, day by day performance and it's very current. Console XVM data is just over a week old. There's Nerf Stats, all sorts of community stats and individual stats, all nicely presented and sortable. There's enough stuff there to keep people like me pondering over the data for hours.

May be im getting old but i keep fail to understand how to look at week\month\day stats.

"Recent's" it show look like total bullcrap. For example, it says 27 nov - 27 nov. Should mean stats for yesterday isnt it ? But then why does it show that i had 189 battles if i only played 21 ?

Other stats also seems to lack alot of battles info i could find at wotinfo.

Basicaly, it is simply doesnt work correctly for me.

Edited by KilledByPing, 28 November 2018 - 07:54 AM.

FRlGHTKNIGHT #6 Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:08 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3640 battles
  • [ASYLM]

View PostKilledByPing, on 28 November 2018 - 07:52 AM, said:

May be im getting old but i keep fail to understand how to look at week\month\day stats.

"Recent's" it show look like total bullcrap. For example, it says 27 nov - 27 nov. Should mean stats for yesterday isnt it ? But then why does it show that i had 189 battles if i only played 21 ?

don't forget you may be in a different time zone. And great gamertag by the way.

Sadriel Fett #7 Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:12 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 23944 battles
  • [JOCO]

The hyperlink for the Python website isn't working.  Looks like it included the period at the end of the sentence as part of the hyperlink.

Edit:

By the way, what does the Average FPM and Average EPM on there mean?

Edited by Sadriel Fett, 28 November 2018 - 08:24 AM.

"Prepare for battle, reach for glory, and plan for blood." ~~ The Sovereign

Docilein #8 Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:27 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26956 battles
  • [GSWAT]

View PostKilledByPing, on 28 November 2018 - 07:52 AM, said:

Thanks for Your insights...

Trying to get better, but here some hints:
* Look under the date, theres a range of time mentioned :
* Theres a text describing what happend to the number of battles:
"What does this warning mean? The gap in the data of one or more tanks is out of range. Therefore, the number of battles for that day / range may be incorrect. This is because that a tank has not been played for a long time or that no data has yet been retrieved for matching. This is technically conditioned by the way the wargaming API works."

* Have You tired to hit the button (Click on Tanks to view actual Tank list.)?

You will get a full list of Your played tanks with many additional information...

Greetings

Docilein :)

New Home for console stats: wotstatsconsole.de

test777777 #9 Posted 28 November 2018 - 09:01 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 10060 battles

View PostKilledByPing, on 28 November 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

EDITED *** noted Docilein's response made mine redundant ****

Edited by test777777, 28 November 2018 - 09:03 AM.

Playing it safe

mockney_piers #10 Posted 28 November 2018 - 09:14 AM

Major

• Players
  • 8756 battles
  • [FILTH]

View PostSadriel Fett, on 28 November 2018 - 08:12 AM, said:

The hyperlink for the Python website isn't working.  Looks like it included the period at the end of the sentence as part of the hyperlink.

Edit:

They're "Average X Per Minute".

The toggles are alongside their companion columns, Damage, Frags and Experience.

The percentiles are the most useful columns as it gives you an idea where you stand against the rest of the console player base. Be nice if assisted or combined was there too thinking about it.

Although i tend to ignore Experience as the XP stats provided by WG's API includes premium multipliers, it really ought to be base XP.

test777777 #11 Posted 28 November 2018 - 09:15 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 10060 battles

View PostSadriel Fett, on 28 November 2018 - 04:12 PM, said:

Edit:

Thank you - I've fixed the link, i'd inadvertently added a forward slash.

Regarding FPM and EPM I don't know but a rough mental calculation suggests EPM is Experience per Minute and FPM appears to be Frags per minute.

EDITED **** Crikey! Response above this one makes this post redundant too *****

Edited by test777777, 28 November 2018 - 09:16 AM.

Playing it safe

KilledByPing #12 Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:25 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 12265 battles
  • [H8]

View PostDocilein, on 28 November 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

* Have You tired to hit the button (Click on Tanks to view actual Tank list.)?

You will get a full list of Your played tanks with many additional information...

Greetings

Docilein :)

I did, it look like info for a week more likely. There are no way in hell i could play 189 games in 1 or 2 days. I simply doesnt have enought time for this.

But if first section show info for a week (regardless it's info about 27 of nov. only), then there are no info for my last day played, since other blocks start from 26 of nov. and below.

Info for other days looks more accurate but still there are some days that include only 1 battle for some reason while there should be around 10-15 battles.

And yeah, i've noticed that info about data gap. I play some tanks i didnt touch for a few weeks or even months quite often but i still dont see how to work this out to see my actual stats since this gap seems to ruin everything.

Edited by KilledByPing, 28 November 2018 - 11:31 AM.

Also tagged with stats

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users