• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

P6X330 #1 Posted 30 November 2018 - 02:31 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15701 battles
  • [AMXS]

This was experienced and reported by others under "General Discussion";

I think it is appropriate to have a duplicate here, for the record. I have been disconnected from the EUR WoT server at least once a week for the past two weeks.

It has happened to me before, but usually it is very rare and very seldom.  There seem to be an increase in connection losses, and I record the videos each time it happens.

Of course, it always happen when you are playing for the daily double, before you can score anything, the team always wins the battle, giving you the opportunity to be last with absolutely no award earned in the game!

But it could be worse! image that you had activated the extra Silver or extra XP or Crew XP....

Have you experienced more disconnects from the WoT server lately? needless to say, that as soon as I lose connection, I check my Network connectivity, and the Playstation services status, and everything is fine.

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

IEnjoythissee #2 Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:41 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 68625 battles
Happened to me the other day :confused:

real FUGAR #3 Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:52 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 23497 battles
  • [OTO]
US Server droped out last nights too, games freezes then kicks then services unaivailable usually only a few minutes, guess the mercs blew WGA up.

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users