Care Package Bravo now available - Claim it with Twitch Prime before December 31!

twitch bravo

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

psmobius1 #101 Posted 08 December 2018 - 08:44 PM

Major

• Players
  • 26253 battles
  • [USA1]
Yes, if you are getting the error saying something like your email is already associated with another user or something similar then you'll need to submit a ticket. They will reply and ask you to answer like 7-8 questions and attach three or four screenshots showing the links and info they want. I had claimed the Alpha package and tried to do the same with the Bravo (keep in mind all prime accounts were active the entire time) but it just wouldn't show up in game even though I had all the links required. Once I submitted my ticket, they replied maybe an hour or two later, I answered their questions and gave them screenshots requested. Within 2 hours or so they had manually done the link internally and voila, they sent me an email saying my issue was resolved and bravo package is waiting for me on the store tab which it was. Seems many are having the same problem but at least they are fixing the broken link manually if you submit a ticket. 

Tasos16021982 #102 Posted 09 December 2018 - 02:47 AM

Private

• Players
  • 13429 battles
  • [ELLAS]

Hi guys i just wondering do we get any free slots if we already have valentine and t34 or

We only get silver. So anyone like me who is interested in more slots is it better to sell those before having bravo package ;? 

ExactGorgon945 #103 Posted 09 December 2018 - 08:55 AM

Private

• Players
  • 34987 battles
  • [WOTH]

My friend and I both claimed the Alpha and just now we both claimed the Bravo. He received the Valentine II back (As he had sold it) and the Major Firepower Op to earn the other 2 tanks. I have nothing.

Checked my Twitch Prime, Checked my Console Account Management all looks good but no tanks and no ops.

Went to submit a ticket but none of the defined selections of tickets seemed correct for this issue.

Is it a known bug (I see many people here with the same experience, it works for some and not for others)

Please advise.

Thank you

Exact 

DRUNKZ 27 #104 Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:28 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1841 battles
I claimed this the same as the first Twitch pack and when I loaded into the game it showed a splash screen that said to "claim free gear" but the game froze up.  I could not click it and had to shut down and restart.  No sign of the gear anywhere.  No splash screen, no pack in the store.  Anyone else have this issue?  Any help would be appreciated!

Also tagged with twitch, bravo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users