New missions

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

XT356 #1 Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10525 battles
  • [DNTCR]
So, when can we expect for new missions to be out by? We should have gotten three more by now, or are just going to try and forget them?
“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

Merun #2 Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:45 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12344 battles
  • [FRONT]
Do you mean Mercenary contracts?

Merun, official smartass of clan [FRONT]

Just a german guy who loves to play weird tanks.

Playing on Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Tanks to kill: 73(11 T, 8 M, 54 P)

XT356 #3 Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10525 battles
  • [DNTCR]

View PostMerun, on 03 December 2018 - 11:45 AM, said:

Do you mean Mercenary contracts?

Funny, but yeah, those too. Im talking about the actual war stories missions. I would rather play that than this broken command mode. Had an itch to play an RTS a few days ago, and I ran into this dilemma. "sins of a solar empire or company of heroes? Command and conquer sounds fun too. In fact, I wonder if there is new content for halo wars 2? Ages of empires III, nah, I want modern. Supreme commander? nah, Empire at war? Leviatan worships? Planetary annihilation, maybe if I want to attach booster to a planet and use it as a battering ram? Nah, wargame airland battle? nah, endwar..... Mayb....nah so sins it is"

Thats what my thought process was. "Commander" mode did not come up even once. If I want an RTS, ill play one of the dozens of RTS games I have. I wanted to play with tanks so I fired up WOT, not a [edited]version of command and conquer.

Honestly War Gaming, if you are not going to do any more stories, remove the stupid new "garage". Or at least give us the option for something else. Muddy fields is more for guerrillas than mercs. Mercs have a base to act from, not a [edited], mud covered command post/forward area.

“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

Merun #4 Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:49 PM

Major

• Players
  • 12344 battles
  • [FRONT]

View PostXT356, on 03 December 2018 - 06:21 PM, said:

Funny, but yeah, those too. Im talking about the actual war stories missions.

I was at work and read your first comment wrong. I understood "new missions to buy out" or something.

If you want to be heard on this topic, post your opinion here:

http://forum-console...40#entry4617440

Merun, official smartass of clan [FRONT]

Just a german guy who loves to play weird tanks.

Playing on Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Tanks to kill: 73(11 T, 8 M, 54 P)

sulla1111 #5 Posted 15 December 2018 - 02:52 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13482 battles
I’d prefer if they fixed the a.i. In the existing missions. For example, it would be nice if friendlies actually went to highlighted squares and stayed there. It would be nice if the random friendlies at high tiers weren’t all in armourless autoloaders. It would be nice if enemies aimed at weak spots instead of just trying to break my gun with their 100% accuracy guns. Or how about letting us pick up new ammo since our team is not capable of killing enemies. How about not releasing a war story with an OP hero tank in it? 500m view range Tigre, 10 second reload Potempkin etc, I’m looking at you all.

SightlessRogue0 #6 Posted 16 December 2018 - 01:54 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19859 battles
The last update brought a lot of material and correction. It's a lot of work. Now that it's been done I'm convinced that WOT is watching it now.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.

VvGeTGooDvV #7 Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:22 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 14284 battles

Rewards for completing a War Stories mission have been reduced I feel like by half or more. So doing these missions will net you garbage exp and silver and are not even worth playing anymore.

BlakSkull3 #8 Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:26 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13702 battles
I got invisible pill boxes in "The Setup".It would be nice to do all the maps and their different scenarios in proving grounds.

stegly #9 Posted 19 December 2018 - 02:29 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9841 battles

I thought the idea of these pve games were to either make a little silver but mainly for new players to get into the dynamics of the game , as another player mentioned it would be better if more maps could be made available on the pve side 

WaffleHead32 #10 Posted 22 December 2018 - 01:49 AM

Private

• Players
  • 21299 battles
I personally would like for the developers to start respecting their customers who has spent money on their gold packs to get Premium accounts on their battle play again! Payouts of Silver needs to Change back to the descent Silver payouts that we were getting just a week ago or so! Please Developers come to a more rational descision and allow your gamers to enjoy their WarStories mode play once again! Cause by now,I think you Developers have had sufficient time to re-think what the current Silver Payouts are very unacceptable for the money that your gamers spend on your WOTs game! Just Saying!

PLK180W #11 Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:16 PM

Major

• Players
  • 61 battles

New stories for the other nations would be useful, (Chinese, Japanese, Czech...), even if it's similar to the Tiger Story where French crews can use the "Tigre". 

They're a good way for new players to train their first crews.

Difficultly settings would be nice as well if you're using other tanks, don't change the XP earnings, just give the player the choice of fighting higher tiers or fully upgraded tanks. 

Edited by PLK180W, 22 December 2018 - 12:20 PM.

Through The Mud And Blood To The Green Fields Beyond

sulla1111 #12 Posted 22 December 2018 - 07:27 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13482 battles
Many modern games consider player experience. I wonder what experience WG console hope players are having after the earning nerfs in WS?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users