World of Tanks Mercenaries: Bigtop

mercenary contract bigtop

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

roguebaron #21 Posted 01 August 2019 - 08:04 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16180 battles

Finally finished this one. Started at 52 days, and finished at 38, with at least half going to stage 8. 

Stage 5 was a bit of a challenge, had the most success with my vk 30.01, with only 700 hp, it was easier to double up, though it took me 2 days to get it. 

I believe stage 6 has changed a bit, and now only requires one confederate medal. Did this in my sherman M4A2E4, just drove around shooting as many tanks as I could, and then went to the other side of the map and did it again, leaving wounded tanks for my team mates to finish. Took a few games to get it right but it worked out quickly.

stage 8 was tedious, none of the boosters for exp helped, so this was a straight grind. I don't have a lot of teir 7 meds or tank destroyers for america or britain, so I started this teir with only 4 usable tanks. Used it to grind the t25/2 to the T30, and almost have enough exp to get the 110e4 now. Absolutely love the t28 Proto. Level 8 Felt a bit high exp. wise for a tier 7,  and would have been better about 40k less. 

The Bigtop is not bad, it's an average tank. The speed is ok, and it feels a lot like the teir 5 sherman so far. I'm only a few games in but it's held it's own at 7, and been completely outclassed at 9, but that's like most teir 7 meds anyway. The accuracy is ok, It's nothing to write home over. If you like shermans, then you will probably like this one.

TransparentBlue #22 Posted 03 August 2019 - 06:12 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 13414 battles

View PostCostlessSun07, on 04 December 2018 - 08:14 PM, said:

Stage 6 earn 2 confederate medals is not for me.  Either it is way too random or a change in the way the game should be played that is not beneficial for your team.  No one should be leaving kill shots out there because this is one of the most important parts of victory.  The greater the number of shooters = a higher chance of victory.

Confederate medals aren't that big of a deal.  Mediums shouldn't be trading damage, so changing targets perhaps just a little more than you're used to shouldn't be that big of a deal.  

Sure you don't get them often when you're stuck in a corridor, or if you're running a high alpha gun.  But stay mobile and flexible and they'll come.

BTW, I was shocked the other night to encounter someone who was screaming mad on the mic about having HIS kills "stolen".  Peeps care about that?  That much???

bigpikle #23 Posted 09 November 2019 - 12:18 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24998 battles

How much are the buyouts for stages 5-8?  855 & 1805 have not finished 7 yet....

Also tagged with mercenary, contract, bigtop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users