PSA: Register for Warships: Legends Closed Beta by December 21st

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

MASHMAN 90 #1 Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:49 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30847 battles

Pre-Register for the @WoWs_Legends Closed Beta on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!

The first Closed Beta weekend kicks off on December 21.

Note: Alpha Testers are already in the Beta so don't sign up if you got the game already as it's more work for the developers

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/news/warships-legends-closed-beta

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/

Disclaimer Below: If you don't read it and take my guesses as fact then it's not my fault.

MASHMAN 90 #2 Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:50 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30847 battles

In 2019, Wargaming will bring massively multiplayer online naval action to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for the first time with World of Warships: Legends! In addition to epic online battles with iconic warships and legendary commanders from maritime history, it's also got loads of features exclusive to the console experience.

You can get ready to launch your torpedoes even sooner, because World of Warships: Legends is setting set sail for its Closed Beta phase! You can now pre-register for the chance to take part in Closed Beta weekends before the game’s official launch, and to get special in-game rewards (like Premium time, currency, and more) for the game's official launch in 2019! The first Closed Beta weekend starts on December 21, 2018, and it's the biggest opportunity to play the game before its official release yet, with a host of new and improved content to try out when it docks.

Inject your own unique style of fighting in naval warfare with legendary Commanders steering your ship. Each one brings a personalized approach to combat, and employ their own strengths, skills, and strategies in the naval arena. Fight with the heroic US admiral Norman Scott, Japanese tactician Isoroku Yamamoto, and even more legends at the helm of magnificent vessels like the formidable Amagi or the imposing Iowa.

Brand new combat missions provide new ways to unlock special items and powerful bonuses. You’ll be able to sink ships, rack up XP, and start fires on enemy vessels to reap the spoils of war through new tasks on a daily and weekly basis. Newly added voice chat functionality will also make it easier than ever to coordinate attacks and strategies with your friends to maximize your chances of victory!

Even more adjustments and improvements have been made thanks to input and testing from the community. World of Warships: Legends’ user interface has been developed specifically for the console experience, with in-game interfaces having been simplified to make navigation smoother and more accessible to new players. Visual improvements to water, smoke effects, and ship models help make the experience more immersive than ever before – you’ll feel like you’re right in the thick of explosive battles above the azure abyss!

The first Closed Beta weekend is scheduled for December 21, 2018. Pre-register now at http://wowslegends.com to receive exclusive access to future Closed Beta weekends, and special in-game rewards when the game launches in 2019.

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/

Disclaimer Below: If you don't read it and take my guesses as fact then it's not my fault.

MASHMAN 90 #3 Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:51 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30847 battles

volcanosarecool #4 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:02 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 32156 battles
  • [USAV]
It's not letting me register. When I click on the register button nothing happens. Any ideas?

MASHMAN 90 #5 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:08 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30847 battles

I'll ping the devs :)

EDIT: I tried and got Thank you! We'll stay in touch with you! but i registered in the past so wonder if email is stored.

Edited by MASHMAN 90, 06 December 2018 - 12:11 PM.

markyjmeech #6 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:16 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 26831 battles
  • [B-W-P]

you going for Ambassador on both games now :) ?

I seen on the forum that it was opening up , should make the battle ques go faster and get more games in.

Not played in a few weeks on it due to commitments on here but will try get a good few battles on when closed Beta goes live to make up my battle count before release 2019 

ATHFjman18 #7 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:20 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15642 battles
  • [JOCO]

Thanks for the heads up. Signed up. We’ll see what happens.

Got passed over for Alpha, probably because I didn’t lie about being available 24/7 to test the game! :teethhappy:

volcanosarecool #8 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:21 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 32156 battles
  • [USAV]

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 06 December 2018 - 06:08 AM, said:

EDIT: I tried and got Thank you! We'll stay in touch with you! but i registered in the past so wonder if email is stored.

OK TY! :)

MASHMAN 90 #9 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:24 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30847 battles

View Postmarkyjmeech, on 06 December 2018 - 12:16 PM, said:

you going for Ambassador on both games now :) ?

I seen on the forum that it was opening up , should make the battle ques go faster and get more games in.

Not played in a few weeks on it due to commitments on here but will try get a good few battles on when closed Beta goes live to make up my battle count before release 2019 

Nah just alerting people. More that Sign Up the better. I took a Sabatical to keep up the hype levels but i'll play during Closed Beta Weekend. Open Beta then release. Just worried if i play too much, i'll lose interest before the full release which isn't fair for a game i've waited 3 years for :)

korbendallas-01 #10 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 41440 battles
  • [GER_1]

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 06 December 2018 - 01:08 PM, said:

That's all I got too. No mail so far.

Could you please check whether this is the expected behaviour, and if not, how we could repeat the registration?

MASHMAN 90 #11 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:30 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 30847 battles

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 06 December 2018 - 12:24 PM, said:

That's all I got too. No mail so far.

Could you please check whether this is the expected behaviour, and if not, how we could repeat the registration?

Asked a friend on Twitter and that's all he got too.

Mashed #12 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:42 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 28836 battles
thanks for the heads up, registered.

You only help your team mates, because they cannot be shot at, if they are dead ~ (STA2 Unicum Guide)

MashedIT | YouTube | Mixer |

xiverisx #13 Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:11 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17539 battles
  • [WEAZL]
Nahhh
Just another WoT player on XBOX with a little YouTube channel with my recent gameplays: https://www.youtube.com/xiverisx

RuefulCenturion #14 Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:43 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 24360 battles

View Postxiverisx, on 06 December 2018 - 08:11 AM, said:

Nahhh

Don't worry, WGCB is not involved. 

"wefWEGFRF" -RaiBOT01

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users