Two simple fixes for Lakeville

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

panthermark #1 Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:07 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7488 battles

These are easy....and either one...or both...would make the map much better. 

1. Offer a winter version for the obvious reason....the ability to drive across the lake....at your own risk of course.  A fast tank could hug the lake side road, but one be wide open from the city while driving headlong into enemy TD's. 

2.  Install a little "pass" right at the top of the hill between the corridor and the lake side road...that would really help with the slug fest that often happens in the corridor. 

donny007-THX #2 Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:12 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 14928 battles
  • [NLD01]
Winter would be good just please don't put massive snow drifts and moon craters in it.  
When a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, you said, the man with a pistol's a dead man. Let's see if that's true. Go ahead, load up and shoot.

killer etzi0 #3 Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:23 PM

Major

• Players
  • 52511 battles
  • [47R]

View Postpanthermark, on 06 December 2018 - 10:07 AM, said:

1. Offer a winter version for the obvious reason....the ability to drive across the lake....at your own risk of course.  A fast tank could hug the lake side road, but one be wide open from the city while driving headlong into enemy TD's. 

2.  Install a little "pass" right at the top of the hill between the corridor and the lake side road...that would really help with the slug fest that often happens in the corridor. 

we've been asking for "mountain goat" passes for a while now, haven't thought about the frozen lake idea, that's a good one too.

Edited by killer etzi0, 06 December 2018 - 04:26 PM.

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

Ronald Reagan

Capn Ratchet45 #4 Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:32 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18228 battles

would love both of these ideas, a couple of pathways from valley to the lake road, and the frozen lake.

if we kept the snow drifts and craters in the lake section it would make for some cover in there...maybe an ice fishing hut or two lol

dreadnought8283 #5 Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:38 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3742 battles

View Postpanthermark, on 06 December 2018 - 10:07 AM, said:

Can you imagine crossing the icy lake an arty missing an hitting the ice, and your tank falling thru the ice to the icy bottom of the lake

Capn Ratchet45 #6 Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:15 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18228 battles

would be awesome! 

dreadnought, I tried making a sig similar to yours on wotinfo.net, but my computer incompetence says I don't know what I'm doing, how do I get that thing attached to my profile here on the forum?

real FUGAR #7 Posted 08 December 2018 - 10:51 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 20473 battles
  • [OTO]
Hey dont freeze the lake its the quickest way to get off that map 

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users