Wrong Music Playing for Maps

Music Trivial Sound

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

HailtheRatKing #1 Posted 07 December 2018 - 01:40 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6076 battles

(I don't know if this issue happens on other consoles or PC as well, but this is my experience on Xbox One)

I also have two issues, both related to the topic stated.

I've noticed this issue for a while now, over the last few months, ever since maps had their own themes added. When I finish a battle and select "Next Battle" for the same tank, the theme for the previous map plays when the new one loads in. This happens indefinitely as long as you keep selecting "Next Battle" in the results screen of a match. It seems like something very trivial to most players, but I find it odd that this isn't an issue that has been reported before.

Please let me know if this is an easy fix or not. This only happens when the "Next Battle" option is selected in the results screen of a match. The correct music plays when initially starting a battle on a new tank.

Also, I've noticed that even though a certain map has its own theme, like Sacred Valley and Pearl River, it instead plays the theme from a "Grand Battle" map named "Nebelburg". It's not just with Sacred Valley and Pearl River either, there are multiple maps that play this theme instead of their own on the Xbox version as far as I know. I'd like to know why this is.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.

x MuTaNtCaMeL x #2 Posted Yesterday, 04:26 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 9263 battles
Yeah I'm experiencing it too on X1 and X1X.  Kind of amusing to hear bagpipes playing for the "Panama" map loading picture. :teethhappy:

MaxChaos24 #3 Posted Yesterday, 12:54 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12070 battles

View PostHailtheRatKing, on 06 December 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

(I don't know if this issue happens on other consoles or PC as well, but this is my experience on Xbox One)

I also have two issues, both related to the topic stated.

I've noticed this issue for a while now, over the last few months, ever since maps had their own themes added. When I finish a battle and select "Next Battle" for the same tank, the theme for the previous map plays when the new one loads in. This happens indefinitely as long as you keep selecting "Next Battle" in the results screen of a match. It seems like something very trivial to most players, but I find it odd that this isn't an issue that has been reported before.

Please let me know if this is an easy fix or not. This only happens when the "Next Battle" option is selected in the results screen of a match. The correct music plays when initially starting a battle on a new tank.

Also, I've noticed that even though a certain map has its own theme, like Sacred Valley and Pearl River, it instead plays the theme from a "Grand Battle" map named "Nebelburg". It's not just with Sacred Valley and Pearl River either, there are multiple maps that play this theme instead of their own on the Xbox version as far as I know. I'd like to know why this is.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.

Thanks, we'll take a look or errr.. listen. :P

HailtheRatKing #4 Posted Today, 03:21 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6076 battles
Thank you for taking the time to check it out. I very much appreciate it. :)

Also tagged with Music, Trivial, Sound

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users