Jump to content


Positive messages

Lately im getting more PMs

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

CleverJoey1844 #1 Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:41 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 39163 battles
  • 852
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2015
Is it a trend to message a player and state " Usually you destroy me. But i finally got you" ?

RUNNINGDUDE1 #2 Posted 07 December 2018 - 05:51 AM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 21673 battles
  • 8,803
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013
Might be someone that you knows you well. Oh and BTW, I didn't even realize you were here on the forums man.

Topsmuggler65 #3 Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:25 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 10787 battles
  • 258
  • Member since:
    04-16-2017

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 07 December 2018 - 02:41 AM, said:

Is it a trend to message a player and state " Usually you destroy me. But i finally got you" ?

 

don't know buddy, but i suppose its a bit of a compliment.

CleverJoey1844 #4 Posted 07 December 2018 - 11:47 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 39163 battles
  • 852
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2015

View PostTopsmuggler65, on 07 December 2018 - 08:25 AM, said:

 

don't know buddy, but i suppose its a bit of a compliment.

I'm not sure how to take it. I had a fellow message me from 2 different accounts today. He ranted for hours because i destroyed him and he was 2 tiers higher than myself. Lol he went on a rant that 1101 wn8 is not supposed to defeat a player with 2500 wn8. It went on for 2hrs



The1970Hooper #5 Posted 08 December 2018 - 12:05 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8341 battles
  • 872
  • [RATT]
  • Member since:
    02-05-2014

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 07 December 2018 - 07:47 PM, said:

I'm not sure how to take it. I had a fellow message me from 2 different accounts today. He ranted for hours because i destroyed him and he was 2 tiers higher than myself. Lol he went on a rant that 1101 wn8 is not supposed to defeat a player with 2500 wn8. It went on for 2hrs

 

lock your doors tonight, that guy sounds extra weird.

 


Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere. Climb the mountain just a little bit to test that it's a mountain. From the top of the mountain, you cannot see the mountain.” 
― Frank Herbert, Dune


Topsmuggler65 #6 Posted 08 December 2018 - 09:13 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 10787 battles
  • 258
  • Member since:
    04-16-2017

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 07 December 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

I'm not sure how to take it. I had a fellow message me from 2 different accounts today. He ranted for hours because i destroyed him and he was 2 tiers higher than myself. Lol he went on a rant that 1101 wn8 is not supposed to defeat a player with 2500 wn8. It went on for 2hrs

 

see what you mean mate, bit weird and freaky. Thats why i've turned messages off now, unless friends of course. Strange people sod off and leave us alone we only want to play the game.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users