Jump to content


PSA: googly eyes are no longer available in the customisation menu

Googly eyes Psa Gamebreaking

  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

DefiantSpurr #21 Posted 09 December 2018 - 09:49 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14099 battles
  • 2,629
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-11-2014

View PostDA Derpington, on 09 December 2018 - 04:23 PM, said:

 

Ive only the one tank with them on, Obj.257... it's rather funny watching other tankers turn their turrets twice to look at you.

 

Saw a Kranvgen with a set on last night, I lol'd so hard I rammed someone by accident :D

 

Though some tanks look decidedly daft with them on sadly :-(

 

i think WG need to look at moving the locations for osme of the emblems. The challenger and charioteer look stupid with googly eyes.

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

https://www.youtube....ser/immortalfae

 


P6X330 #22 Posted 09 December 2018 - 10:18 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 15653 battles
  • 3,952
  • [AMXS]
  • Member since:
    07-02-2017

View PostBibo1GerUk, on 09 December 2018 - 09:25 AM, said:

The most important one is "Crew Trainer" for your tier ten tanks anyway ;)

 

I was looking for " New Tanker", so people don't destroy me too quickly.

                Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

 


mr_rainmaker777 #23 Posted 09 December 2018 - 11:43 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32108 battles
  • 668
  • [M1A]
  • Member since:
    07-10-2016
awww i love those googly eyes....

DA Derpington #24 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:01 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8804 battles
  • 897
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2018

View PostDefiantSpurr, on 09 December 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

 

i think WG need to look at moving the locations for osme of the emblems. The challenger and charioteer look stupid with googly eyes.

 

Most of the British lines do, it's because the emblems are on the rearward sections of the turrets... You should see them on the TD line, ridiculous doesn't begin to cover it.

 

I wonder if we can petition WG to reintroduce them with motion like real googly eyes? So every bump and jossle makes them wobble about... Now I'd throw some serious gold at WG for this... Not even remotely joking. My object needs rhem



DA Derpington #25 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:03 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8804 battles
  • 897
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2018

Hell, considering they removed the jolly rodger from the options, I might even stick them on my T-50-2, purely for shiz 'n giggles as it derps over little hills a la dukes of hazard...

 

...while we're at it, do you think we could get wargaming to do a skin like the Dumb and Dumber dog car? For you know, reasons :trollface:



TemplarKnight75 #26 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:29 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21081 battles
  • 4,098
  • [OJD]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

View PostDA Derpington, on 09 December 2018 - 09:03 PM, said:

Hell, considering they removed the jolly rodger from the options, I might even stick them on my T-50-2, purely for shiz 'n giggles as it derps over little hills a la dukes of hazard...

 

...while we're at it, do you think we could get wargaming to do a skin like the Dumb and Dumber dog car? For you know, reasons :trollface:

 

the regular pirate emblem is still there its just the jolly Roger that was temporary. I did put a bunch of tattered black jolly Roger flags on my tanks while I could 

DA Derpington #27 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:34 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8804 battles
  • 897
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2018

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 10 December 2018 - 02:29 AM, said:

 

the regular pirate emblem is still there its just the jolly Roger that was temporary. I did put a bunch of tattered black jolly Roger flags on my tanks while I could 

 

I think I'm going to sulk now... I loved the Jolly Roger, so only purchased it with creds at the time as I was between paychecks  

 

CURSE YOU SUDDEN BUT INEVITABLE BETRAYAL!!!



TemplarKnight75 #28 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:36 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21081 battles
  • 4,098
  • [OJD]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

View PostDA Derpington, on 09 December 2018 - 09:34 PM, said:

 

I think I'm going to sulk now... I loved the Jolly Roger, so only purchased it with creds at the time as I was between paychecks  

 

CURSE YOU SUDDEN BUT INEVITABLE BETRAYAL!!!

Anything in the special tab is temporary so I always grab the ones I like as perma while I can



DA Derpington #29 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:40 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8804 battles
  • 897
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2018

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 10 December 2018 - 02:36 AM, said:

Anything in the special tab is temporary so I always grab the ones I like as perma while I can

 

I kinda forgot, I only stick a max of about £20 a month on my account, half of my high goes into premium time for the extra creds and xp. The rest I just derp into randomness like loot crates (been quite lucky with those tbh), so just forgot the special tab was limited. Just hope it comes back soon along with googly eyes.

TemplarKnight75 #30 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:47 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21081 battles
  • 4,098
  • [OJD]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

View PostDA Derpington, on 09 December 2018 - 09:40 PM, said:

 

I kinda forgot, I only stick a max of about £20 a month on my account, half of my high goes into premium time for the extra creds and xp. The rest I just derp into randomness like loot crates (been quite lucky with those tbh), so just forgot the special tab was limited. Just hope it comes back soon along with googly eyes.

Yeah when I see one I like I add it to tanks I like or thing it goes well with. My type 59 having several right now



DA Derpington #31 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:50 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8804 battles
  • 897
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2018

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 10 December 2018 - 02:47 AM, said:

Yeah when I see one I like I add it to tanks I like or thing it goes well with. My type 59 having several right now

 

I'll start to pick them up more often now I think, just in case... Now if only they'd do that furry skin cammo... I wouldn't mind making my T-50-2 look like a cat tbh :honoring:

TemplarKnight75 #32 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:52 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21081 battles
  • 4,098
  • [OJD]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

View PostDA Derpington, on 09 December 2018 - 09:50 PM, said:

 

I'll start to pick them up more often now I think, just in case... Now if only they'd do that furry skin cammo... I wouldn't mind making my T-50-2 look like a cat tbh :honoring:

If it was up to me i'd have a unicorn tank with a sparkle trail personally 



DA Derpington #33 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:54 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8804 battles
  • 897
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2018

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 10 December 2018 - 02:52 AM, said:

If it was up to me i'd have a unicorn tank with a sparkle trail personally 

 

Omg... You just made me think of the best light tank skin mod ever...

 

NYAN CAT.

 

oh yes, I'm a genius :trollface:



DA Derpington #34 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:55 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8804 battles
  • 897
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2018
Also, would the unicorn horn do extra ram damage? 

TemplarKnight75 #35 Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:04 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21081 battles
  • 4,098
  • [OJD]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

View PostDA Derpington, on 09 December 2018 - 09:55 PM, said:

Also, would the unicorn horn do extra ram damage? 

If the ramrod can i don't see why not



Afro Palestine #36 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:54 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 56167 battles
  • 4,752
  • [HKC]
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014

View PostDefiantSpurr, on 09 December 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

 

i think WG need to look at moving the locations for osme of the emblems. The challenger and charioteer look stupid with googly eyes.

 

A sentence I would have hoped never to read in the forum of a tank sim...

DefiantSpurr #37 Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:27 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14099 battles
  • 2,629
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-11-2014

View PostAfro Palestine, on 10 December 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

 

A sentence I would have hoped never to read in the forum of a tank sim...

Good job it's not a tank sim. :teethhappy:

 


Subscribe to my YouTube! 

https://www.youtube....ser/immortalfae

 


TemplarKnight75 #38 Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:39 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 21081 battles
  • 4,098
  • [OJD]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

View PostAfro Palestine, on 10 December 2018 - 09:54 AM, said:

 

A sentence I would have hoped never to read in the forum of a tank sim...

It's not a tank sim so your good. 



DA Derpington #39 Posted 10 December 2018 - 05:04 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8804 battles
  • 897
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2018

Arcade games for the win... If you want a tank sim, play warthunder, there's a marked difference between the two. 

 

I prefer WoT tbh, I like the daftness of it all. 

 

Plus, Googley Eyes FTW!!!



JelliedPenny08 #40 Posted 10 December 2018 - 05:46 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 15509 battles
  • 4,257
  • Member since:
    06-07-2014

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 10 December 2018 - 02:29 AM, said:

 

the regular pirate emblem is still there its just the jolly Roger that was temporary. I did put a bunch of tattered black jolly Roger flags on my tanks while I could 

 

WHY did I not think of this???

Oh well,.mark your calendars for next year chaps...  :)







Also tagged with Googly eyes, Psa, Gamebreaking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users