world of tanks non official web sites Internet web site

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

P6X330 #1 Posted 09 December 2018 - 05:46 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15876 battles
  • [AMXS]

There are lot of unofficial web sites that provide assistance and statistics to the World of Tank players.

Out of them, I often used vBAaddict.net. I found it was useful in that you had a lot of statistics available for each and every tank, although based on voluntary contribution from the players, since you had to upload your data into the site.

Nevertheless, it was a not for profit site, and someone managed to poison it with ransomware.

So for those interested, although more a PC site than console, I am posting this announcement, as I could not find any other thread about it.

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

TDECK1 #2 Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:08 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 42172 battles
Thanks for the heads up. I tried to get on the sight last week but the server was down. Now I know why.

MASHMAN 90 #3 Posted 09 December 2018 - 06:14 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 36399 battles
Thanks for heads up, i mainly used it to find what equipment to use.

P6X330 #4 Posted 09 December 2018 - 08:27 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 15876 battles
  • [AMXS]

View PostMASHMAN 90, on 09 December 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

Thanks for heads up, i mainly used it to find what equipment to use.

If you dug a little bit, there were some very interesting tank statistics about survival, battle won, and classification among peers, nations, all that... of course, continuously evolving with the player population uploads.

When the Nomad came out, I checked how it fared among the French heavies, and it was in the top 5.

I used it also for personnel perks and skills.

When you think the guy was doing it for free, out of his own volition, it is quite a shame that someone hit it with a virus!

Edited by P6X330, 09 December 2018 - 08:27 PM.

Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

MASHMAN 90 #5 Posted 09 December 2018 - 09:09 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 36399 battles

View PostP6X330, on 09 December 2018 - 08:27 PM, said:

If you dug a little bit, there were some very interesting tank statistics about survival, battle won, and classification among peers, nations, all that... of course, continuously evolving with the player population uploads.

When the Nomad came out, I checked how it fared among the French heavies, and it was in the top 5.

I used it also for personnel perks and skills.

When you think the guy was doing it for free, out of his own volition, it is quite a shame that someone hit it with a virus!

I couldn't really work the site, i know it has other features but i had to search "vbaddict Tortoise" for example from Google then clicked and then checked equipment. It's like tanks.gg to me (but 2nd to tanks.gg) with lots of useful features.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users