• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

DA Derpington #21 Posted 14 December 2018 - 02:02 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8811 battles
  • [CNUT]

View PostXero M XTC, on 14 December 2018 - 01:36 AM, said:

Not saying he was right or defending but yeah, i get super frustrated when people bump/block me repeatedly or generally act inconsiderately when other greens are trying to hold down the same area.

I play on N/A from EU server too because of the times i play but i dont have this problem. Maybe stick to EU unless theres low pop, or at least give greens more space. If youre poking dont turn your tank if you can help it (just forwards and back), that way (smart) greens can park along beside you then you can both poke and never bump each other. If he's constantly backing up behind you then you bump him when you reverse then its his own fault for being an idiot. 

Worst offenders are those that drive infront of you, fire then start backing up into you. I usually leave them to die or just dont back up, fools deserve their fate.

Oh and if support say they cant do anything to help. Just cite the rules and tell them to watch the clip.

Well, for a start he was exaggerating how many times I hit him. It was three, no more, no less. I counted when I watched the replay to make sure, so no clue where he got "5+" from... 

As for driving forward and back, I would have were it not for the fact I was in an Obj.705, so I was attempting to reverse sidescrape. I must of popped out to shoot and back in again maybe nine or so times, of which I tapped him three times. None of them were when he was taking a shot from what I can see. I genuinely feel his rage was disproportionate to what actually happened.

Yeah I agree with those who deliberately drive in front to killsteal, had many of those. But in this instance it genuinely felt an honest mistake by me.

As for the server issue, EU feels a hostile gaming server, as I get more inbox rage from that lot than the NA server. Plus I find the NA players more willing to form an ad hoc platoon as it were and work as a team. Where the lag is concerned, it only happens once a week or so, the signal just dips massively and gameplay stutters like you wouldn't believe. Tonight just so happened to be that night. Normally playing through it helps, but my wn8 took a nose dive for it sadly, so need to play catch-up again now.

I couldn't link the video to them, but told them where to find it and listed exactly what happened, so we'll see what support says.

Like I say, I know I wasn't in the right, I was even going to apologise once the game was over. But it didn't warrant being shoved out to die either. So I feel it was unjustified and also broke rules, and after all they're there for a reason. So we'll see what happens. Just don't like rage monkeys doing this kind of gak. 

LazyCalf5928745 #22 Posted 14 December 2018 - 04:02 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 67899 battles
Some players report anything and everyone as clearly shown above. Maybe you were wrong maybe you were right. maybe both. Trying to get people banned over something so silly is wrong.

Duck 94k xp.  The mini map is crap, i roll with compass. 

Xero M XTC #23 Posted 14 December 2018 - 04:40 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13730 battles

View PostDA Derpington, on 14 December 2018 - 02:02 AM, said:

Well, for a start he was exaggerating how many times I hit him. It was three, no more, no less. I counted when I watched the replay to make sure, so no clue where he got "5+" from... lol i get annoyed when someone bumps me once unless i'm relocating, i dont get all ragey over it but still.

As for driving forward and back, I would have were it not for the fact I was in an Obj.705, so I was attempting to reverse sidescrape. I must of popped out to shoot and back in again maybe nine or so times, of which I tapped him three times. None of them were when he was taking a shot from what I can see. I genuinely feel his rage was disproportionate to what actually happened. if he was already there then you started to readjust to reverse scrape and started bumping i'd say you were at fault (not excusing what he did) but if you were already reverse scrapping and he parked in your way then he's at fault.

Yeah I agree with those who deliberately drive in front to killsteal, had many of those. But in this instance it genuinely felt an honest mistake by me.

They just drive in front, so they can try get a shot off, completely blocking you line of sight then start backing up into you afterwards.

As for the server issue, EU feels a hostile gaming server, as I get more inbox rage from that lot than the NA server. Plus I find the NA players more willing to form an ad hoc platoon as it were and work as a team. Where the lag is concerned, it only happens once a week or so, the signal just dips massively and gameplay stutters like you wouldn't believe. Tonight just so happened to be that night. Normally playing through it helps, but my wn8 took a nose dive for it sadly, so need to play catch-up again now. meh i wouldnt know, i only play EU if NA is dead, plus i dont platoon.

I couldn't link the video to them, but told them where to find it and listed exactly what happened, so we'll see what support says.

oh, yeah i just sent them a link to the clip on one of those websites that allow you to watch xbox recordings.

Like I say, I know I wasn't in the right, I was even going to apologise once the game was over. But it didn't warrant being shoved out to die either. So I feel it was unjustified and also broke rules, and after all they're there for a reason. So we'll see what happens. Just don't like rage monkeys doing this kind of gak. yeah theres no excusing it, i always just use the sorry command, thats usually enough. Or if someone blocks me, i just shoot them in the [edited], or watch them die as they try to reverse away with my tank behind them (not a violation they choose to park infront and i'm not pushing him :trollface: plus they'll make an excellent hull down position) but thats only on those abysmal MM days.

Edited by Xero M XTC, 14 December 2018 - 04:42 AM.

TemplarKnight75 #24 Posted 14 December 2018 - 04:44 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23133 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostLazyCalf5928745, on 13 December 2018 - 11:02 PM, said:

Some players report anything and everyone as clearly shown above. Maybe you were wrong maybe you were right. maybe both. Trying to get people banned over something so silly is wrong.

break the rules get reported. It's not hard to understand. Besides shouldn't you be stealing candy from babies or something for "fun"

AskingCupid78 #25 Posted 14 December 2018 - 05:34 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 47709 battles

View PostLazyCalf5928745, on 14 December 2018 - 04:02 AM, said:

I find it strange that some people say the get hatemail all the time, if this happens just block.

And we have all had to deal with idiots in the game, best response is to NOT be an idiot yourself, it will only escalate it.

And if you know that you screwed up, just say sorry and be done with it.

DA Derpington #26 Posted 14 December 2018 - 05:35 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8811 battles
  • [CNUT]

View PostXero M XTC, on 14 December 2018 - 04:40 AM, said:

all fair points dude, can't argue with you. 

In regards to who got there first, pretty much simultaneously I think. No one had right of way, I just tried to set up in an overlapping firepoint kind of way really. That way I could reverse to get a shot at the same time he pulled forwards. But I think with the lag, it just didn't work out how I'd hoped. So I tapped him three times. I do genuinely mean tap too, it wasn't full throttle ram.

RadiantPup27709 #27 Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 28398 battles

If a teammate blocks my shot multiple times, or bumps/blocks me as I'm aiming i'll just stop helping them and leave that person to fight for himself.

Then hopefully they'll start popping an SOS so I can spam negative and an awesome happy face.

SPUK4U #28 Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:23 AM

Major

• Players
  • 11978 battles

View PostRadiantPup27709, on 14 December 2018 - 08:24 AM, said:

If a teammate blocks my shot multiple times, or bumps/blocks me as I'm aiming i'll just stop helping them and leave that person to fight for himself.

Then hopefully they'll start popping an SOS so I can spam negative and an awesome happy face.

I  also leave if someone really hardly tryes to claim the spot or if it gets too crowded.  Generally,  I try to tolerete pushing and contacts as maps are small and tanks are hard to control in tight places. If someone is behaves specially rudely towards me, I record the match and note the player tag.  Next time I see them in the red side they are priority targets to me, I want that they see my tag in the end screen. This way my petty revenge stays in game level and it's inside the rules as killing the red tank is the idea of the game.  If they go personal and I can't avoid them in the green side, I report them and use all the recordings that I have collected to show the abusive battern. 

A good  point in PS4 that it records game video constantly and after the match you can recall and save last 15 min of good or bad game. 

-- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve --

DA Derpington #29 Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:36 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8811 battles
  • [CNUT]

View PostSPUK4U, on 14 December 2018 - 10:23 AM, said:

I  also leave if someone really hardly tryes to claim the spot or if it gets too crowded.  Generally,  I try to tolerete pushing and contacts as maps are small and tanks are hard to control in tight places. If someone is behaves specially rudely towards me, I record the match and note the player tag.  Next time I see them in the red side they are priority targets to me, I want that they see my tag in the end screen. This way my petty revenge stays in game level and it's inside the rules as killing the red tank is the idea of the game.  If they go personal and I can't avoid them in the green side, I report them and use all the recordings that I have collected to show the abusive battern. 

A good  point in PS4 that it records game video constantly and after the match you can recall and save last 15 min of good or bad game. 

Yeah I wish I had that function on the Xbox tbh, but oh well. What's done is done., Time to move on.

IBROX 04 #30 Posted 14 December 2018 - 09:53 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20702 battles
  • [BNKR]
Dunno, I usually just move, + never message or answer messages . Life's too short. Press (X) next game. 

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm

DA Derpington #31 Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:00 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8811 battles
  • [CNUT]

View PostIBROX 04, on 14 December 2018 - 09:53 PM, said:

Dunno, I usually just move, + never message or answer messages . Life's too short. Press (X) next game. 

I dunno why, I just got annoyed by this so much. It threw my gaming out for the rest of my night, so my WN8 took a dive too. Just having a few days rest from it now and finishing off the money making op over the weekend to buy the E-100 finally, then I can derp to my heart's content

DA Derpington #32 Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:00 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8811 battles
  • [CNUT]
Also, I cannot upvote that song enough, a 90's classic!!!

IBROX 04 #33 Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20702 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostDA Derpington, on 14 December 2018 - 10:00 PM, said:

I dunno why, I just got annoyed by this so much. It threw my gaming out for the rest of my night, so my WN8 took a dive too. Just having a few days rest from it now and finishing off the money making op over the weekend to buy the E-100 finally, then I can derp to my heart's content

Wn8 I heard about that. I wouldn't worry and play for fun. Don't see the point myself. Just don't bother about anything/anyone and enjoy yourself.. Chill. It is what it is. 

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm

Huncho_Mystic #34 Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:36 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 11415 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostIBROX 04, on 14 December 2018 - 01:53 PM, said:

Agree- at no point in any game ever have I thought about taking the time and effort to send a nasty note to a complete stranger, but everyone has different opinions!

Edited by hmsmystic, 14 December 2018 - 10:37 PM.

DA Derpington #35 Posted 15 December 2018 - 02:27 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8811 battles
  • [CNUT]

View PostIBROX 04, on 14 December 2018 - 10:05 PM, said:

Wn8 I heard about that. I wouldn't worry and play for fun. Don't see the point myself. Just don't bother about anything/anyone and enjoy yourself.. Chill. It is what it is. 

I love to push myself, to improve and become better. It's possible it stems from one side of me, or it's just because of something else. One way or another it's just me. I use it as a guide mostly, not competetovelt Vs others, but Vs myself. Let's me know I'm not a potato lol.

DA Derpington #36 Posted 15 December 2018 - 02:28 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8811 battles
  • [CNUT]

View Posthmsmystic, on 14 December 2018 - 10:36 PM, said:

Agree- at no point in any game ever have I thought about taking the time and effort to send a nasty note to a complete stranger, but everyone has different opinions!

first and only time for me... It just incensed me so much that I was pushed out for what felt was no reason. As I said before, the taps I gave the guy in question felt inconsequential, but I'd have apologised at the end of the game one way or other. Just things turned out differently however.

LazyCalf5928745 #37 Posted 15 December 2018 - 06:53 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 67899 battles
Those little bumps may have reset his aim circle just as its about to fully aim in. Having that happen 3X would lead to frustration. Chalk it up as a learning experience. 
I'm glad you didnt report and that song is one of my favourites. TANK ON.

Duck 94k xp.  The mini map is crap, i roll with compass. 

DefiantSpurr #38 Posted 15 December 2018 - 10:30 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14239 battles
  • [BNKR]

Report,mute,block.

Move on and have fun :D

One of the most annoying player types are those who hug your tanks [edited]and then get angry when you bump them .

I've had people push me out of cover too, for pretty much the same reason.

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

https://www.youtube....ser/immortalfae

DefiantSpurr #39 Posted 15 December 2018 - 10:31 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14239 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostLazyCalf5928745, on 14 December 2018 - 04:02 AM, said:

Still on your "it's ok to break the rules if it's fun" thing?

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

DefiantSpurr #40 Posted 15 December 2018 - 10:36 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14239 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostLazyCalf5928745, on 15 December 2018 - 06:53 AM, said:

Those little bumps may have reset his aim circle just as its about to fully aim in. Having that happen 3X would lead to frustration. Chalk it up as a learning experience. 
I'm glad you didnt report and that song is one of my favourites. TANK ON.

so that justifies breaking the rules and causing a green tank to get destroyed?

Greens have stolen kills, pushed me from cover into fire, trolled me, blocked my shots etc and I never killed them.

Frustration is no excuse.

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users