• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

DA Derpington #41 Posted 15 December 2018 - 10:51 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8811 battles
  • [CNUT]

View PostLazyCalf5928745, on 15 December 2018 - 06:53 AM, said:

Those little bumps may have reset his aim circle just as its about to fully aim in. Having that happen 3X would lead to frustration. Chalk it up as a learning experience. 
I'm glad you didnt report and that song is one of my favourites. TANK ON.

Erm, I never said I didn't report... Also, he was behind cover each time it happened, he wasn't aiming at anything, contrary to what he said. Sorry but team killing, just like suiciding plebs isn't on and I don't have to accept it.

View PostDefiantSpurr, on 15 December 2018 - 10:30 AM, said:

Report,mute,block.

Move on and have fun :D

One of the most annoying player types are those who hug your tanks [edited]and then get angry when you bump them .

I've had people push me out of cover too, for pretty much the same reason.

The whole thing was a farce tbh, yeah I nudged him, but the guy unblocked me yesterday to rant some more at me after he'd seen this thread. So now he's blocked because I don't want to or have to put up with his entitled douchebaggery... 

View PostDefiantSpurr, on 15 December 2018 - 10:36 AM, said:

so that justifies breaking the rules and causing a green tank to get destroyed?

Greens have stolen kills, pushed me from cover into fire, trolled me, blocked my shots etc and I never killed them.

Frustration is no excuse.

Nice to know there's some decent people in this forum who can see my side of things... Thanks dude.

View PostDefiantSpurr, on 15 December 2018 - 10:31 AM, said:

Still on your "it's ok to break the rules if it's fun" thing?

Lol glad others have noticed this...

LazyCalf5928745 #42 Posted 15 December 2018 - 01:07 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 67788 battles

View PostDefiantSpurr, on 15 December 2018 - 08:31 PM, said:

Still on your "it's ok to break the rules if it's fun" thing?

If i can save just one tanker from being reported for nonsense like this , it will be worth it :great:

Falsely quoting someone isn't decent . 

A bit like buying subscibers. :P

Edited by LazyCalf5928745, 15 December 2018 - 01:58 PM.

Duck 94k xp.  The mini map is crap, i roll with compass. 

DA Derpington #43 Posted 15 December 2018 - 01:52 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8811 battles
  • [CNUT]

View PostLazyCalf5928745, on 15 December 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

If i can save just one tanker from being reported for nonsense like this , it will be worth it

Its nonsense to report team killing? Right, ok then... I'll pray I'm never on a team with you then.

It's physics abuse under wargamings own rules, completely unnecessary and unwarranted. Furthermore it smacks of a sense of entitlement to "get your own back" for things which in the grand scheme of things, don't matter. You might want to leave the school playground and enter a more grown up world where you don't smack people about for petty things...

deadman1921 #44 Posted 15 December 2018 - 03:20 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 29855 battles
  • [NONE]

View PostDA Derpington, on 15 December 2018 - 07:52 AM, said:

Its nonsense to report team killing? Right, ok then... I'll pray I'm never on a team with you then.

It's physics abuse under wargamings own rules, completely unnecessary and unwarranted. Furthermore it smacks of a sense of entitlement to "get your own back" for things which in the grand scheme of things, don't matter. You might want to leave the school playground and enter a more grown up world where you don't smack people about for petty things...

Actually after facing Lazy in two games last night, I'd say you WANT him on your team.

Soldiers of the One | Loyalty to NONE

DefiantSpurr #45 Posted 15 December 2018 - 03:27 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14239 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostLazyCalf5928745, on 15 December 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

If i can save just one tanker from being reported for nonsense like this , it will be worth it :great:

Falsely quoting someone isn't decent . 

A bit like buying subscibers. :P

It's called paraphrasing.

Buying subscribers?

Running a honest competition is not buying subscribers. 

If people sub just for the chance of winning a prize, they can happily unsub afterwards.

I am doing nothing that is not already done by other content providers. 

But please do continue to imply a lack of decency on my part if it makes you feel better. I am confident and content with my conduct, and ethics and morals.

Though I do question why you persist in supporting actions that break the TOC and game rules of wotconsole?

You say you are "saving people" but by encouraging and supporting actions that break the rules or TOC you in fact increase the chances of people getting banned, and make the environment less fun for everyone else?

I'm not suggesting we ban people for every infraction, and I very much doubt the bulk of incidents trigger a sanction. But the mute/block/report option is infinitely preferable to hate mail and abuse, yes? 

After all, if they are not repeat offenders, then I would imaging the report just gets filed and not acted on unless a threshold of reports in a set time frame are recieved.

Edit:

While we talk about my competitions, perhaps if you read the forums a bit you would know that I have run numerous contests, and given away numerous prizes from my own pocket. Something I have done to reward good teamwork in game via random giftings, and previous ops based on bounties on myself and me failing ( my king of the potatoes comp was quite successful).

My present bounty op is based purely on killing Ng me and does not require subscribing to my youtube, and the subscription raffle is purely a thank you to the people who have subscribed. It's something I do for fun, and I have genuinely been surprised that anyone has subbeaand watched my vids. I am not wealthy, but I do like to say thank you and give back to the game community. And unlike CCs I don't get the occasional codes to do so.

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

https://www.youtube....ser/immortalfae

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users