Specials lifespan

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

xEBRONx #21 Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 2202 battles

View PostTERMINAT0R X3, on 04 March 2014 - 01:22 AM, said:

The super pershing is a cash cow. It can bring in 60,000 silver on a loss and 90k to 100k on a win. You could  easily have well over 2 Million silver in 2 days if you play the super pershing right. Besides the Lowe and T34 can't brawl because of their weak hull. Depending on the player, a super pershing can take out a Lowe or T-34 with great ease. Now the JagdTiger 8.8 although is less maneuverable and has weaker firepower than its' tier 9 cousin, it out does it in DPM and accuracy. Now who would not want a tier 8 premium JagdTiger that outperforms its' tier 9 counterpart?

When spending $50 on a single tank, you gotta be more selective.

Cheesie Burrito #22 Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:02 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 16647 battles

View PostTERMINAT0R X3, on 04 March 2014 - 07:22 AM, said:

The super pershing is a cash cow. It can bring in 60,000 silver on a loss and 90k to 100k on a win. You could  easily have well over 2 Million silver in 2 days if you play the super pershing right. Besides the Lowe and T34 can't brawl because of their weak hull. Depending on the player, a super pershing can take out a Lowe or T-34 with great ease. Now the JagdTiger 8.8 although is less maneuverable and has weaker firepower than its' tier 9 cousin, it out does it in DPM and accuracy. Now who would not want a tier 8 premium JagdTiger that outperforms its' tier 9 counterpart?

For the record I went toe to toe with a super pershing in my JT88 last night on mountain pass.   We traded shots.     I started at 75% health as I took on a T32 just before taking on the Super pershing.      

I wanted to see what would happen we were 100 meters apart and traded shots.     I scrapped the tank in 5 shots.   He did damage me,   but I was still alive and took out the Black Prince that crossed the bridge behind him.      

No premium rounds were used by either of us.......and I have no idea what he was doing other than evaluating his purchase choice like I was.

I made the right choice.

Your not gonna like the Truth and there is simply no way to hide from it.

BGUNTER #23 Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:45 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 7847 battles
Just to add the other side I have taken out JagTiger 8.8 in my Super Pershing. Now he just sat in one place I shot then moved. Yes I did use premium to make sure I went through lower plate. They are both good and I've had high damage games in both. I have higher damage in my 8.8 and I will sag its easier to use. But that doesn't mean SP is bad just not as easy.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users