[New and Improved] Pershing - Ace Mastery Game - Panama

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Three 60 Mafia #1 Posted 20 December 2018 - 08:05 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11094 battles
  • [RDDTX]

Seriously, if you abandon the 1 - 2 line hill on Panama/Westfield, you better damn have a good plan for winning, because sitting down south near the bridge (8-9 line) doesn't really work. 

Edited by Three 60 Mafia, 20 December 2018 - 08:05 PM.

Official Chrysler K Salesman (Owner of 2 Chrysler K Tanks) - HMH Chrysler K - 3 MoE | Chrysler K - 3 MoE
My YouTube Channel - http://gaming.youtube.com/three60mafia 

grayman2908 #2 Posted 20 December 2018 - 08:23 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13538 battles
Thanks for sharing and gg sir very cool. :great:

CostlessSun07 #3 Posted 20 December 2018 - 11:26 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25793 battles

Very well done! I agree 1-2 line is essential for both maps.  I do not want to take anything away from your results because they were fantastic but Panama is really unbalanced.  Tanks spawning in the SW can not make it up the hill to cover and become sitting ducks out in the open.  I think this is why the red team sent 0 heavies in that direction.  Once their base started to be captured they were now being fired upon by from above in the valley and had no effective positions to return fire from the opposite hill while trying to mount a defense of their base.  The battle was actually a lot closer than most of the battles I have seen on this map.  Without your carry your team would have been in trouble.  Your strategy exploited this map perfectly using positions of advantage throughout the battle.  I think the only time you gave up your position of advantage was when you went hunting for the last few reds that remained.  Unfortunately, your team mate went for the cap otherwise you probably would have earned a "Devastator" along with all of your other achievements.  

Really your attack was a textbook example of how to approach this map in standard battle.  I wonder if you would share your thoughts on attacking from the opposite spawn during a standard battle.  I have not found a successful strategy for Panama yet when I start from this position.  The only battles I remember winning were when the map was first introduced and I fought with some success in a defensive position on the right flank.

Three 60 Mafia #4 Posted 20 December 2018 - 11:50 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11094 battles
  • [RDDTX]

Note that I used APCR mostly for their speed because the distances were so large, not because I absolutely had to. 

Panama is really all about vision. You have to see the enemy and make sure that most of your teams guns can actually hit the enemy. 

When people go down the 9-0 hill they automatically take their guns out of the larger battle because they can only hit things opposite of them on the hill or the bridge

Honestly, 2 - 3 tanks is enough to be on the 9 - 0 line, the rest should go top or middle. 

Official Chrysler K Salesman (Owner of 2 Chrysler K Tanks) - HMH Chrysler K - 3 MoE | Chrysler K - 3 MoE
My YouTube Channel - http://gaming.youtube.com/three60mafia 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users