Emil I Auto-Loader Fun Tank

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

jUsTiN CaT #21 Posted 28 February 2019 - 01:04 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 32142 battles
  • [TWAF]
I just started playing this tank. What crew skills/ perks should I have to make it more effective?

LacqueredBacon #22 Posted 28 February 2019 - 01:08 PM

Major

• Players
  • 31385 battles

View PostjUsTiN CaT, on 27 February 2019 - 08:04 PM, said:

I just started playing this tank. What crew skills/ perks should I have to make it more effective?

Well, it is a heavy but it is a support tank.  It is also a bit sluggish.  In addition to the normal SS, BIA, and repairs, I would then go with snap shot, offroad driving, and smooth ride.  And it is an autoloader, so dead eye is also a good one to have.

JARL VARYAG #23 Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:40 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8354 battles

View PostLacqueredBacon, on 27 February 2019 - 12:05 PM, said:

Ok, binocs are for those that sit still and snipe.  Yes, they could be useful at the end of a game when you are spotting for yourself and do not want to move (aka let them come to me tactic).  But with only three equipment slots, that seems very situational to waste one of the slots.

I do not recommend binocs in the Emil I.  Optics or vents would be a better use of that slot that will help through the course of the entire game, not just the end if you are the sole green player left.

None of the slots are wasted. If you read my post I said I already use vents. You only have to sit still for 3 seconds for binocs to activate.

My honor is loyalty.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users